GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Top ten fight SUP and lose?

Hybrid View

Master of Musings
    Post Count

Top ten fight SUP and lose?

If we look at what pheonix is, we can see that is two teams of merged, and merged again, and again, Ith other top ten teams. In effect SUP fought a good portion of the year op players in the game f I'm all top ten teams, not a single team that tried that task. I'd say that's an impressive effort on SUPs part, to beat the best of the rest. You can't say it was a team, it was more liked hired guns brought in to take down a fast gunslinger. For the haters, yes it was a spend fest, still amazing that SUP, without a merge and taking the best from all of mw( not trying to demean the efforts of other top players out there who wernt in pheonix) and throwing them at SUP. Still didn't work out the way they had hoped. For those of you who badmouthing the game and the spenders, there's obviously a desire by a good number of people to compete ie spend to compete. onviouelyy they aren't worried about the "value" of a lower place finish, as has been mentioned here by dew and others. If so, I'd say the Dont understand the concept of value,lol. The most expensive second place in Mw history will get them some notice by people in this game, but sure won't buy them a cup of Coffee. Not even SUP could score some Java with all they spent,lol.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    can someone else post Sump's words in English? I don't speak troll.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I see, have a hard time understanding yourself do you? I'll try to think of some ideas to help

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I would hardly say the best of the t10 were in pr1 seems the best stayed right where they were not worrying about the t2

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Basically Phoenix is a faction comprised of multiple teams. Red rum, seal team 6, birds and many more. Even though Pheonix was made up of a top scorers from top 10, they still could not bring down SUPU. Pretty simple concept I think.

I do enjoy the crappy attempts by teams to still incorporate each team/faction name that caved to the merge concept. A merge is nothing more than 2 or more terrible (usually) teams that think by joining crappy forces they will somehow be better. This is almost never the case. Keep hoping and losing. I like to watch

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    Basically Phoenix is a faction comprised of multiple teams. Red rum, seal team 6, birds and many more. Even though Pheonix was made up of a top scorers from top 10, they still could not bring down SUPU. Pretty simple concept I think.

I do enjoy the crappy attempts by teams to still incorporate each team/faction name that caved to the merge concept. A merge is nothing more than 2 or more terrible (usually) teams that think by joining crappy forces they will somehow be better. This is almost never the case. Keep hoping and losing. I like to watch
    Hmmmm...

Pirate United Nation + Super Faction = Super United Pirates ??

Also don't forget that Super Faction was also a merger of top factions as well.

Remember Super McGurts as well?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    Hmmmm...

Pirate United Nation + Super Faction = Super United Pirates ??

Also don't forget that Super Faction was also a merger of top factions as well.

Remember Super McGurts as well?
    Didn't you leave the forums? Weird. Anyway. I played with super faction when this merger occurred. This was very unique process and by no means should be compared to the atrocities other teams scramble together. As usual you are worthless and know nothing.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Didn't you leave the forums? Weird. Anyway. I played with super faction when this merger occurred. This was very unique process and by no means should be compared to the atrocities other teams scramble together. As usual you are worthless and know nothing
    I already explained my return. You must have missed that.

How kind of you.. I'm sure you have a lot of support when trying to degrade people.

At least Stephen defends himself with sensible arguments. I may not be in agreement with him, but I do respect his handling of the continual onslaught of abuse. You however, differ. If someone raises a valid point, you resort to either naming calling, belittling the person or using other hate mechanisms, which then results in others lowering to your standards.. The "hate mob" thread would have been better associated with your type of involvement in the thread. It seems to me that you come on here to antagonise people.

On a side note.. I mentioned three different mergers.. Not one. (I remember how damaged Bravo was when Super Faction was created. Although they did well and became strong again)

And finally.. Grammatically, "very unique" makes no sense.. That would mean "very one of a kind".. It's just... "unique"

(before you go looking for typos, I'm typing on my mobile)
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 08-11-2015 at 11:46 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    M
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    I already explained my return. You must have missed that.

How kind of you.. I'm sure you have a lot of support when trying to degrade people.

At least Stephen defends himself with sensible arguments. I may not be in agreement with him, but I do respect his handling of the continual onslaught of abuse. You however, differ. If someone raises a valid point, you resort to either naming calling, belittling the person or using other hate mechanisms, which then results in others lowering to your standards.. The "hate mob" thread would have been better associated with your type of involvement in the thread. It seems to me that you come on here to antagonise people.

On a side note.. I mentioned three different mergers.. Not one. (I remember how damaged Bravo was when Super Faction was created. Although they did well and became strong again)

And finally.. Grammatically, "very unique" makes no sense.. That would mean "very one of a kind".. It's just... "unique"

(before you go looking for typos, I'm typing on my mobile)
    Nope, I only saw the full thread you created dedicated to you leaving specifically. I must have missed the new thread indicating you are now back. I just laugh at losers like you.

Banned
    Post Count
    Didn't you leave the forums? Weird. Anyway. I played with super faction when this merger occurred. This was very unique process and by no means should be compared to the atrocities other teams scramble together. As usual you are worthless and know nothing.
    I'm pretty sure pun and super faction and whomever merged with supperfaction merged to keep Ferr from winning. As Ferr came damn close and even beat you guys in a head to head battle. I will Agree you haven't had to merge like the top 10 have to try and outspend you. But in all reality unless someone wanted to quit spending why would you leaves first place team?

Speed don't kid yourself about many still wanting to compete. Many would not only be the top 10 that would be actually very few. There is a slim amount of people that want to compete at that spending level in this game anymore. Good job to you guys in holding onto the first place for so long, that aspect can't be denied.

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count

hmmm like that case when sup merged with KYS and then lost the top spot.. yeah that one didn't work out very well did it(again it is a merge) Sup says they recruited players which sorta is true.. fact is they recruited a whole team(which makes it a merge) and their former team vanished (again making it a merge)

but the Sup merger does make an excellent case and point example for your statement

love the 2 crappy teams merging thinking making a stronger whole team ..

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Oh corey, you are such an uninformed loser. It is no surprise that even after everyone from SUP has seen gene for what he is, that you are his only ally. Enjoy the egg on your face and RIP SUP

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We were still Cheering for Phoenix . Some secretly, other aloud.

If either of the faction's members need to take a breather. We'll give them a home.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    oh sump, lease fo awy nd proo reed. I hae uo ying to secode our nessee.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So you guys want a trophy or a medal??? You guys need to learn how to win and shut the **** up There is bad losers but you guys are certainLy bad winners