DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Top ten fight SUP and lose?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    I see the hate mob is out in full force. Dm, whenever your ready to talk in facts, and truth, let me know. Instead of trying to attribute actions on your part, to me. You and your buds here squirm, twist, and cry themselves out of every statementt of fact and truth. You avoid it like the plague. It dosnt fit into your world, and you try to drag others down to your level. I'm sure you actually think you're convincing anyone of anything. Every statement you guys make does actually make people realize something, but it's not quite what you might want to believe. Like I said, enjoy your little bubble. Learn all its corners, nooks and crannies, once you step,outside things are quite different
    Seems to me that YOU are the one who avoid answering questions, and squirm, twist and cry, like you state above. So ironical that all you say actually apply to you, lol.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Can't wait to see your next paragraph of nonsense

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Ahhh, those silly simians, slinging that nasty, steamy, smelly poo.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    why? Afraid my none sense will be more outrageous than yours? No way, I'll concede now. I just can't do ignorant as well as some here seem to be able to. You guys win that contest.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    why? Afraid my none sense will be more outrageous than yours? No way, I'll concede now. I just can't do ignorant as well as some here seem to be able to. You guys win that contest.
    No contest here, you just realised you full of bs

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    No, you win that contest, hands down. Try to learn to write properly, for a start. I will be very surprised that you had any high level of education. Working in top corporations? Highly unlikely.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    At this rate, I think we may need to be ready to issue a Silver Alert if Dew posts and dump doesn't come running. The dementia is really starting to take hold.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Post Count
    and the final futile tactic to throw up as a smoke screen when one is completely unwilling to give simple answers to simple questions, because they will just make one look even more foolish - kick up a cloud of bluster and try to use it as cover to walk away, attempting to claim some fictional higher ground on the way out.

So utterly predictable it almost evokes pity. Almost.
    Last edited by Danger Mouse; 08-14-2015 at 11:47 PM.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerlion View Post
    No, you win that contest, hands down. Try to learn to write properly, for a start. I will be very surprised that you had any high level of education. Working in top corporations? Highly unlikely.
    None of you've said make any sense nor related, all one needed is plenty of real usd to play MW to be the top ☠.........moo™������

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerlion View Post
    Seems to me that YOU are the one who avoid answering questions, and squirm, twist and cry, like you state above. So ironical that all you say actually apply to you, lol.
    Oh speedie lives in an IFZ - Irony Free Zone. Good thing too, otherwise they might drown in it.
    -
    Speaking of drowning in it, better go talk to the grass speedie. Your eyes have gone brown. Wouldn't want any unsightly accidents, now would we.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Looks to me you guys are the ones who come running whenever I post. Dm you and your buds avoid facts and truth like your caught in the middle of a minefield. We all know you don't want to hear answers, facts, or truth. All you're interested in is dripping on any word I say to figure just how the heck you can make some sort of weak comeback. You can stop pretending, everyone sees right through it all. You think numerous posts will somehow drown out all of that, hide the facts and reality, buried deep in nothingness, and fantasies. Now, let's watch how many of you post, and how many times each. Dance for me.

Post Count
    Looks to me you guys are the ones who come running whenever I post. Dm you and your buds avoid facts and truth like your caught in the middle of a minefield. We all know you don't want to hear answers, facts, or truth. All you're interested in is dripping on any word I say to figure just how the heck you can make some sort of weak comeback. You can stop pretending, everyone sees right through it all. You think numerous posts will somehow drown out all of that, hide the facts and reality, buried deep in nothingness, and fantasies. Now, let's watch how many of you post, and how many times each. Dance for me.
    Dude you crack me up. I've specifically asked you for answers and you refuse to even acknowledge the questions. What more is a person supposed to do to get a single fact? Until said answers are given its painfully obvious to all who's not interested in the truth. You're hilarious, oh, too funny.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Post Count

Oh, by the way. I'm not sure which self help book suggested pompous self righteousness touched with e smidgen of delusional egomania as a way to appear important, but I'd take it back to the library and get another one - it's not working.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    2 posts already.lol

Prominent Poet King little fruit fly's Avatar
    Michigan's tiny city called Beverly Hills
    Post Count
    If we look at what pheonix is, we can see that is two teams of merged, and merged again, and again, Ith other top ten teams. In effect SUP fought a good portion of the year op players in the game f I'm all top ten teams, not a single team that tried that task. I'd say that's an impressive effort on SUPs part, to beat the best of the rest. You can't say it was a team, it was more liked hired guns brought in to take down a fast gunslinger. For the haters, yes it was a spend fest, still amazing that SUP, without a merge and taking the best from all of mw( not trying to demean the efforts of other top players out there who wernt in pheonix) and throwing them at SUP. Still didn't work out the way they had hoped. For those of you who badmouthing the game and the spenders, there's obviously a desire by a good number of people to compete ie spend to compete. onviouelyy they aren't worried about the "value" of a lower place finish, as has been mentioned here by dew and others. If so, I'd say the Dont understand the concept of value,lol. The most expensive second place in Mw history will get them some notice by people in this game, but sure won't buy them a cup of Coffee. Not even SUP could score some Java with all they spent,lol.

I think speedbump is too bored or Gree's revenue is down, so he tries to stir thing up. Amazing!
    PM me with your WD points to join an awesome top 25 family;

Yip, SMILE and PENGUINCOTT!

“Life is too important to be taken seriously!”