Top ten fight SUP and lose?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Top ten fight SUP and lose?

Master of Musings
    Post Count

Top ten fight SUP and lose?

If we look at what pheonix is, we can see that is two teams of merged, and merged again, and again, Ith other top ten teams. In effect SUP fought a good portion of the year op players in the game f I'm all top ten teams, not a single team that tried that task. I'd say that's an impressive effort on SUPs part, to beat the best of the rest. You can't say it was a team, it was more liked hired guns brought in to take down a fast gunslinger. For the haters, yes it was a spend fest, still amazing that SUP, without a merge and taking the best from all of mw( not trying to demean the efforts of other top players out there who wernt in pheonix) and throwing them at SUP. Still didn't work out the way they had hoped. For those of you who badmouthing the game and the spenders, there's obviously a desire by a good number of people to compete ie spend to compete. onviouelyy they aren't worried about the "value" of a lower place finish, as has been mentioned here by dew and others. If so, I'd say the Dont understand the concept of value,lol. The most expensive second place in Mw history will get them some notice by people in this game, but sure won't buy them a cup of Coffee. Not even SUP could score some Java with all they spent,lol.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    can someone else post Sump's words in English? I don't speak troll.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I see, have a hard time understanding yourself do you? I'll try to think of some ideas to help

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I would hardly say the best of the t10 were in pr1 seems the best stayed right where they were not worrying about the t2

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Basically Phoenix is a faction comprised of multiple teams. Red rum, seal team 6, birds and many more. Even though Pheonix was made up of a top scorers from top 10, they still could not bring down SUPU. Pretty simple concept I think.

I do enjoy the crappy attempts by teams to still incorporate each team/faction name that caved to the merge concept. A merge is nothing more than 2 or more terrible (usually) teams that think by joining crappy forces they will somehow be better. This is almost never the case. Keep hoping and losing. I like to watch

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We were still Cheering for Phoenix . Some secretly, other aloud.

If either of the faction's members need to take a breather. We'll give them a home.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    oh sump, lease fo awy nd proo reed. I hae uo ying to secode our nessee.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So you guys want a trophy or a medal??? You guys need to learn how to win and shut the **** up There is bad losers but you guys are certainLy bad winners

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Combine whatever top players you want to challenge SUP. Unless the newly formed team includes someone from Gree to manipulate the point totals or slide you some extra gold bars, you aren't winning....

If it doesn't, I'm afraid the deck is stacked against.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    Basically Phoenix is a faction comprised of multiple teams. Red rum, seal team 6, birds and many more. Even though Pheonix was made up of a top scorers from top 10, they still could not bring down SUPU. Pretty simple concept I think.

I do enjoy the crappy attempts by teams to still incorporate each team/faction name that caved to the merge concept. A merge is nothing more than 2 or more terrible (usually) teams that think by joining crappy forces they will somehow be better. This is almost never the case. Keep hoping and losing. I like to watch
    Hmmmm...

Pirate United Nation + Super Faction = Super United Pirates ??

Also don't forget that Super Faction was also a merger of top factions as well.

Remember Super McGurts as well?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The alleged "merger" wasn't effective, except to aid Gree's financials.
    If PR1 had consulted certain entities, they could have dethroned THEM.
    When THEY are dethroned, it won't be the way PR1 tried to DEW it.

As has been revealed, there is a way to dethrone them, but not by DEWING it the way THEY DEW it.
    You wanna take THEM out, you gotta DEW it using your brain, not with your index finger!!!!

You flip the script, you win!

You play it THEIR way, they will continue to cyber demolish you.

They, ahem, have friends in HIGH places. LOL

Imagine, if you can, THEM waiting for a match up because NO ONE declared?

And, when THEY are matched, its against some faction full of new accounts, level 20 to 80 with a DL around 150,000/80,00? LMFAO
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 08-11-2015 at 08:05 PM.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Yes , that would for sure work, out of the hundreds, and thousands of teams, none will declare,lol. I want some of what you've been smoking, that's some good stuff

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    Hmmmm...

Pirate United Nation + Super Faction = Super United Pirates ??

Also don't forget that Super Faction was also a merger of top factions as well.

Remember Super McGurts as well?
    Didn't you leave the forums? Weird. Anyway. I played with super faction when this merger occurred. This was very unique process and by no means should be compared to the atrocities other teams scramble together. As usual you are worthless and know nothing.

Post Count
    The faction Im with did a merge and went from like 150 to top 40. Thats a huge improvement.

If other 'real' games, skill matter, which this game has very little of.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Yes , that would for sure work, out of the hundreds, and thousands of teams, none will declare,lol. I want some of what you've been smoking, that's some good stuff
    Oh well, we are FREE to believe and think whatever we wish.

I haven't revealed all of the important details required to make my little scheme fully operational.

Have you ever seen a firing pin?

A firing pin is a rather small little thing.

Yet, without the firing pin, the bigger thing in which it rests won't fire the projectile.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "