Top ten fight SUP and lose? - Page 27

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Top ten fight SUP and lose?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Toby, you mad bro? Apparently so. I'll ask here too, since you seem to be sidestepping as fast as you can, when are you going to answer a straight question, why is it that you feel like such a loser?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Toby, you mad bro? Apparently so. I'll ask here too, since you seem to be sidestepping as fast as you can, when are you going to answer a straight question, why is it that you feel like such a loser?
    Side stepping what? Let me answer in the order received... No. Anytime one is posed to me. Because I'm having a conversation with you.

Next

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    I like Speeds humor as well as it gives me a few good chuckles also, he uses the " I know you are but what am I" tactic all the time and it reminds me of grade school.
    Who is this Honest Abe guy who admitted to Supu merging? Is that s true player or a hack?
    Lets just say, he's many, many things.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Any reason why you keep refering back to old posts rather than respond to current events? Avoiding the issues?
    Current event: Honest Abe said his faction merged with yours. I would think he would know since he was there. You totally agreed with him.

Avoiding the issues: So, who's lying about a merge, you or him?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post
    Current event: Honest Abe said his faction merged with yours. I would think he would know since he was there. You totally agreed with him.

Avoiding the issues: So, who's lying about a merge, you or him?
    Don't expect Speed to man up and admit he lied. He's to proud of himself and for whatever reason continues to deflect and avoid with insults and ad hominem attacks. We now know the truth and no matter what Speed says about the merge now doesn't matter.