Top ten fight SUP and lose? - Page 18

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Top ten fight SUP and lose?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Regardless of wether it worked for VFF or not speedo, it was implemented long before you and Sup ever did. You even admit to it in your post. It was not invented by you so stop claiming you are the mastermind of the strategy. It just happened to work for you.

Que the mindless name calling from speedo.... He is so predictable.
    Last edited by Ajk; 08-25-2015 at 01:04 PM.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    No ajk, just because you want to say it was the same thing, dosnt make it so. Sorry, but just because you speak dosnt mean it's true or factual. It's like saying green is the same thing as blue and yellow, because if you mix those two, they make green. They wouldn't call it green if it was the same thing. That's like saying we are all exactly the same because we are all made up of the same base molecules and genetic code. Physically we are, but that's where the similarities end.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Really dew? You wernt even a part of it, I booted you before it was official. ( something about three of each boost, and in general just a distraction, but that's a diff topic) you would have no idea of what happened. Sinking ship? Guess that ships been sinking for a few years now,lol. And funzio/ gree was goi g out of biz since March of 2012 according to you. It's been a slow death, hasn't it. I'd say stick to subjects you have a clue about, but that wouldn't leave you much to talk about. Pahoroh you are just too funny. Yep, tell the formula one circuit that the next winner gets hit with a cattle prod, his cars and crews get swapped with the lowest team on the circuit. Sure that all makes sense, to see just how great his drive to be first is. Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajk View Post
    Regardless of wether it worked for VFF or not speedo, it was implemented long before you and Sup ever did. You even admit to it in your post. It was not invented by you so stop claiming you are the mastermind of the strategy. It just happened to work for you.

Que the mindless name calling from speedo.... He is so predictable.
    You are wrong as usual. All of you are wrong. ALWAYS WRONG.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    No ajk, just because you want to say it was the same thing, dosnt make it so. Sorry, but just because you speak dosnt mean it's true or factual. It's like saying green is the same thing as blue and yellow, because if you mix those two, they make green. They wouldn't call it green if it was the same thing. That's like saying we are all exactly the same because we are all made up of the same base molecules and genetic code. Physically we are, but that's where the similarities end.
    My God, it's the Chewbacca Defense.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I laughed at this.. Nice one

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You can claim whatever you want speedo, it doesn't change the fact that it was implemented long before you decided to copy the idea. We all know the real truth. If someone from VFF would like to chime in I'm all ears. The strategy was used long before PuN ever used it, fact. Now maybe you made changes to it, good for you, I can agree with that, just don't claim that it was you that came up with it.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The above comment made me laugh even harder. Hahaha.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Gosh Stephen. Can't believe you did not credit VFF for teaching you how to merge. This is funny stuff. Please more.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I know the feeling Mcnuggets. I laugh at your posts all the time. Your feeble attempts at intelligence are very comical to me. Surely you can defend your main squeeze better than that.
    Last edited by Ajk; 08-25-2015 at 03:57 PM.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    if I'm proven wrong about VFF I'll bow like a gentleman and admit I was wrong.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Well, many people laugh at my comments because they are funny not because they sadly mislead like yours.

But ok, I concede. VFF invented the merger concept and sf pun robbed them of their secrets. Now, years later we post hoping all will forget the past. Glad you are here bud. Keeps us in check.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You really are a special kind of stupid aren't you Mcnuggets. I never claimed anything about robbing anything. I'm simply calling speedo out on the bs that he is spouting he was the mastermind of multiple factions working together. How about you just bow out and let the adults talk here kiddo. I see reading comprehension is not your strong suit.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Ajk, I have yet to determine anythung that is your strong point. If you can prove that you have one, please show us the proof. We are all ears.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajk View Post
    You really are a special kind of stupid aren't you Mcnuggets. I never claimed anything about robbing anything. I'm simply calling speedo out on the bs that he is spouting he was the mastermind of multiple factions working together. How about you just bow out and let the adults talk here kiddo. I see reading comprehension is not your strong suit.
    You are simply a moron. Nothing more. Is ok. Good luck in VFF, wait... Oh..