Top ten fight SUP and lose? - Page 23

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Top ten fight SUP and lose?

Lurker
    Post Count
    See I clear a room just like in chats. Lmao :-))))

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Skid, if you read the current threads, I did. This is a thread that the hate club necroed.

Post Count
    L
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    If we look at what pheonix is, we can see that is two teams of merged, and merged again, and again, Ith other top ten teams. In effect SUP fought a good portion of the year op players in the game f I'm all top ten teams, not a single team that tried that task. I'd say that's an impressive effort on SUPs part, to beat the best of the rest. You can't say it was a team, it was more liked hired guns brought in to take down a fast gunslinger. For the haters, yes it was a spend fest, still amazing that SUP, without a merge and taking the best from all of mw( not trying to demean the efforts of other top players out there who wernt in pheonix) and throwing them at SUP. Still didn't work out the way they had hoped. For those of you who badmouthing the game and the spenders, there's obviously a desire by a good number of people to compete ie spend to compete. onviouelyy they aren't worried about the "value" of a lower place finish, as has been mentioned here by dew and others. If so, I'd say the Dont understand the concept of value,lol. The most expensive second place in Mw history will get them some notice by people in this game, but sure won't buy them a cup of Coffee. Not even SUP could score some Java with all they spent,lol.
    Actually, I thought this is what the thread was?
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    Basically Phoenix is a faction comprised of multiple teams. Red rum, seal team 6, birds and many more. Even though Pheonix was made up of a top scorers from top 10, they still could not bring down SUPU. Pretty simple concept I think.

I do enjoy the crappy attempts by teams to still incorporate each team/faction name that caved to the merge concept. A merge is nothing more than 2 or more terrible (usually) teams that think by joining crappy forces they will somehow be better. This is almost never the case. Keep hoping and losing. I like to watch

hmmm like that case when sup merged with KYS and then lost the top spot.. yeah that one didn't work out very well did it(again it is a merge) Sup says they recruited players which sorta is true.. fact is they recruited a whole team(which makes it a merge) and their former team vanished (again making it a merge)

but the Sup merger does make an excellent case and point example for your statement

love the 2 crappy teams merging thinking making a stronger whole team ..

Banned
    Post Count
    I don't want to start the merge or acquired debate again but the name changing thing is what made me think that PUN merged with Superfaction. New name after merge or acquisition/ Super United Pirates. I don't care if they did or not as merging isn't a bad thing. Continue on little doggies.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    There's not a team in this game that has the same guys since day one of factions. As time passes and guild is increase, new guys are added. Doesn't matter how many times new members are recruited or how many times teams merge, it's the heart and desire of every person on that team to do the best they can in each WD.

Congrats PR1 !!
    So nice to see a team earn the top spot!

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post
    There's not a team in this game that has the same guys since day one of factions. As time passes and guild is increase, new guys are added. Doesn't matter how many times new members are recruited or how many times teams merge, it's the heart and desire of every person on that team to do the best they can in each WD.

Congrats PR1 !!
    So nice to see a team earn the top spot!
    Ez for once I actually agree with you.. and my team has done some small merges as well as a big one of two in order to survive as long as we did(excellence is done as of today). In any game it is needed to keep fresh blood coming in whether one at a time or ten. My point in previous post was simply to take a post by a sup suckup and turn their point on themselves. truthfully I am just enjoying my last day in game (prolly still watch forum) .. I would of had so much more respect for speed(and sup) if they had simply said you finally got us great job.. and taken the ribbing they deserve with bit of sportsmanship.. Their ego got sorta close to it.. but couldn't help postering at the end. oh well enough said

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    No gawd, the only postering has been from you guys. You seem to be able to read everyone's minds, and have an ability to translate written words into their true meaning( or at least your true meaning, but hey, same difference , right?) we both know that it wouldn't matter what was said, you and your buds would twist it into something else. It's just your spiteful nature, we get it.

Post Count
    No gawd, the only postering has been from you guys. You seem to be able to read everyone's minds, and have an ability to translate written words into their true meaning( or at least your true meaning, but hey, same difference , right?) we both know that it wouldn't matter what was said, you and your buds would twist it into something else. It's just your spiteful nature, we get it.
    Dude, admittedly the language in you very first post in this thread was so atrocious that you're right and any attempt at translation was fraught with hazard, but I think you'll agree the true meaning was fairly clear.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    You very first post? You know, if you want to criticize someone's English, it might be a good idea to at least be somewhat proficient yourself. Just saying. I think dew will give you another gold star for that one

Post Count
    K
    If we look at what pheonix is, we can see that is two teams of merged, and merged again, and again, Ith other top ten teams. In effect SUP fought a good portion of the year op players in the game f I'm all top ten teams, not a single team that tried that task. I'd say that's an impressive effort on SUPs part, to beat the best of the rest. You can't say it was a team, it was more liked hired guns brought in to take down a fast gunslinger. For the haters, yes it was a spend fest, still amazing that SUP, without a merge and taking the best from all of mw( not trying to demean the efforts of other top players out there who wernt in pheonix) and throwing them at SUP. Still didn't work out the way they had hoped. For those of you who badmouthing the game and the spenders, there's obviously a desire by a good number of people to compete ie spend to compete. onviouelyy they aren't worried about the "value" of a lower place finish, as has been mentioned here by dew and others. If so, I'd say the Dont understand the concept of value,lol. The most expensive second place in Mw history will get them some notice by people in this game, but sure won't buy them a cup of Coffee. Not even SUP could score some Java with all they spent,lol.
    Oh, I bow before the master ;-))

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Any reason why you keep refering back to old posts rather than respond to current events? Like living in the past? Avoiding the issues? All of the above? That's sarcasm if you didn't get it, no need to answer.

Post Count
    Any reason why you keep refering back to old posts rather than respond to current events? Like living in the past? Avoiding the issues? All of the above? That's sarcasm if you didn't get it, no need to answer.
    What issues? Just as well you pointed out it was sarcasm as I'm sure it would have gone completely unrecognised by everyone.

Just reminding you of your own, quite recent, words, that I'm sure everyone thinks are quite pertinent to current events. That's all.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Relax Biebs. Your faction of stupids is no different than Phoenix. A whole team of people who came from other teams. Revolutionary idea!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I'm enjoying watching you guys squirming and attempting to avoid the subjects by trying to bring up older ones as if they have some relevance to the present. Just like you criticize people's English without having a clue yourselves. Still Trying baffle us with bs I see. Just like Toby avoids answering the questions about subjects he himself started. At least you know hen you'll be beaten, and just try to slop away from it. What you don't get is that every one sees exactly what you're doing. I'd buy you a clue , but you wouldn't know what to do with it.