3Hrs left on WD and 3,500 factions under 1.2m points, Proof top 50 keep game alive - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 3Hrs left on WD and 3,500 factions under 1.2m points, Proof top 50 keep game alive

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I downloaded the game again after a 7 month sabbatical this weekend. Declared my one man faction about 5 times. Used a few health packs (8 total) and was top 2500 by the time I deleted the app again on Sunday.

I think my stats were 60m attack/ 40m defense and I was matched up against some pretty even teams. Once past the DL, I always had a target.

My point - scores are skewed, participation is terrible, and too much tap/tap/tap to even entertain coming back.....

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I too occasionally do a couple battles. I also remember doing 3 - 4 battles a few WDs a while back and was in the Top 500 in Division and a decent overall WD ranking (with 2 accounts). As Speed Ump says, to me it's entertainment and I'm not bothered if I win or lose. For me, I still collect my pixels and help max factions out with it. Maybe that may change down the road but at the moment, I'm happy not pushing like I used to in the past.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    speed, you want to know why i think you guys are stupid. it's because you guys spending on a game with ****load of bug and you guys act like there is no problem and everything is fine.Of course it's your choice But the reality is you guys are rewarding Gree for doing nothing, i been playing about 2 years and every damn event got a bug or schedule troubles. AS exemple , every frontline event finish 1h later, some unscheduled LTQ appear out of nowhere , hits are not always registered... And it's the same bugs over and over .Of course gree could fix them easy, a good quality control team could make it. i dont even know if gree know what it is.The only thing they are doing is trying to figure a way to put more gold item to make more money, and they clearly not listening custumers cause nothing change. but they don't bother to fix it cause you guys spending that much and kiss gree butt, maybe if you guys stop spending it would turn a light on at gree HQ and they would try to make the game better. But you guys dont care at all cause you only think about yourselves. You guys keep saying if the game close it wont be the end of the world lol yeah of course. I dont know anybody who dont care losing money even if he is billionaire. when they added the equipment to the game every old players were crying because they played since the start of the game and their stats mean nothing and all the money they spended in the game was gone.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    In fairness, the game is beyond the "saving" point. If and when SUP stop spending, I'd predict that it would be shutdown closely after..

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    In fairness, the game is beyond the "saving" point. If and when SUP stop spending, I'd predict that it would be shutdown closely after..
    yeah but at least gree would deserve it

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    I agree HR, the top 50 are propping the game up now. It used to be top 1000 helping out but gree has ruined the game and there is now no need to compete with gold.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I agree with HR and WBS. Only T50 are keeping this stupid game (that MW has become because of how Gree managed it) alive. It's beyond fixing it, and as soon as spending will diminish at the top, they'll shut it down, like other Gree titles before.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's always been a stupid game. I just don't think people realised that in the early days, before Gree took over. Truth of the matter is that nobody ever expected players to stay with the game as long as you guys have, or put so much money into it. You're bored because you've been playing the same events, through the same mechanisms, every day, for years and years. Players should come in, play until they get bored or find something they like better, then go. That way the game could go on forever. But the way we're playing i, requires constant change and stat inflation and essentially keeps new players from staying more than a few weeks, because they can't compete.

Either the mechanics of the game have to be radically changed and the events totally shaken up until MW becomes a different game altogether, or we're going to end up destroying it by making it too expensive to compete in. Our victories will be hollow indeed, the day the lights go off and our beloved pixels boil away into the ether(net).

Personally, I can't see how the game can continue past WD. We must be getting towards the end of it now. There aren't a butt-load of significant countries left to fight over, and gree promised the winners' names will stay on the map forever, so we can't start again. So I guess the question is 'What then?'
    One equal temper of heroic hearts

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You think they wont fight over the insignificant ones? They'll fight over Norfolk Island if the game is still here.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeejay View Post
    I think clump has a brain tumor
    Brother, he's planning a come back, the one from the country with the tulips.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Pharoah View Post
    It's always been a stupid game. I just don't think people realised that in the early days, before Gree took over. Truth of the matter is that nobody ever expected players to stay with the game as long as you guys have, or put so much money into it. You're bored because you've been playing the same events, through the same mechanisms, every day, for years and years. Players should come in, play until they get bored or find something they like better, then go. That way the game could go on forever. But the way we're playing i, requires constant change and stat inflation and essentially keeps new players from staying more than a few weeks, because they can't compete.

Either the mechanics of the game have to be radically changed and the events totally shaken up until MW becomes a different game altogether, or we're going to end up destroying it by making it too expensive to compete in. Our victories will be hollow indeed, the day the lights go off and our beloved pixels boil away into the ether(net).

Personally, I can't see how the game can continue past WD. We must be getting towards the end of it now. There aren't a butt-load of significant countries left to fight over, and gree promised the winners' names will stay on the map forever, so we can't start again. So I guess the question is 'What then?'
    THE GREE did Canada TWICE.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "