3Hrs left on WD and 3,500 factions under 1.2m points, Proof top 50 keep game alive

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 41

Thread: 3Hrs left on WD and 3,500 factions under 1.2m points, Proof top 50 keep game alive

  1. #1
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Sep 2014
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    954

    3Hrs left on WD and 3,500 factions under 1.2m points, Proof top 50 keep game alive

    WOW, just WOW

    I honestly want to thank the top 50 teams Specially SUP and PR1 for keeping MW alive

    there are still a few enjoyable things to do in the game and you guys make it possible for all free players to keep having fun


    I wonder................if we add all the points from top 250 down to top 4000, would we have more points than top 1 and 2 combined? probably not

  2. #2
    Prominent Poet Pidgeot's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2012
    Post Count
    1,841
    The game can stay alive through ads along.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

  3. #3
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Aug 2014
    Post Count
    497
    Could buy couple mercedes benz but prefer spend it on pixel they got my respect lol

  4. #4
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Mar 2014
    Post Count
    676
    It's funny you don't think they have both.

  5. #5
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Aug 2014
    Post Count
    497
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    It's funny you don't think they have both.
    Its funny you think i was serious

  6. #6
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Aug 2014
    Post Count
    497
    No one got my respect cause no one can cure cancer.
    Now what you do with your money its up to you if you feel good to beat people on bugged game and you think that making you a better person, keep going im sure everyone will remember your wins in 25 yr.

    Now you can say you dont care about money cause you got a ****load of $$ but we all
    Know Its not true,you care cause you always there to defend your point
    Last edited by psyconaz; 08-10-2015 at 12:28 PM.

  7. #7
    Prominent Poet DEWIN NUTTIN's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2014
    Location
    In da NUT hole
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    2,381
    Quote Originally Posted by psyconaz View Post
    No one got my respect cause no one can cure cancer.
    Now what you do with your money its up to you if you feel good to beat people on bugged game and you think that making you a better person, keep going im sure everyone will remember your wins in 25 yr.

    Now you can say you dont care about money cause you got a ****load of $$ but we all
    Know Its not true,you care cause you always there to defend your point

    Hear hear.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

    The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

    Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

    In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

  8. #8
    Banned
    Member Since
    May 2014
    Post Count
    1,625
    Quote Originally Posted by psyconaz View Post
    No one got my respect cause no one can cure cancer.
    Now what you do with your money its up to you if you feel good to beat people on bugged game and you think that making you a better person, keep going im sure everyone will remember your wins in 25 yr.

    Now you can say you dont care about money cause you got a ****load of $$ but we all
    Know Its not true,you care cause you always there to defend your point
    Well played lol.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Member Since
    Feb 2014
    Location
    USA
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    856
    Quote Originally Posted by psyconaz View Post
    no one got my respect cause no one can cure cancer.
    Now what you do with your money its up to you if you feel good to beat people on bugged game and you think that making you a better person, keep going im sure everyone will remember your wins in 25 yr.

    Now you can say you dont care about money cause you got a ****load of $$ but we all
    know its not true,you care cause you always there to defend your point
    u

    mad

    bro

  10. #10
    Verbose Veteran crazeejay's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    817
    uh oh look out mr moderator is here

  11. #11
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Feb 2014
    Post Count
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeejay View Post
    uh oh look out mr moderator is here
    isnt it nice to have the voice of reason drop by.

  12. #12
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Aug 2014
    Post Count
    497
    Wow 3 words lol

  13. #13
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Aug 2014
    Post Count
    497
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    u

    mad

    bro
    3 words lol i guess you can now you back in your collins bro

  14. #14
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Dec 2011
    Post Count
    953
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    WOW, just WOW

    I honestly want to thank the top 50 teams Specially SUP and PR1 for keeping MW alive

    there are still a few enjoyable things to do in the game and you guys make it possible for all free players to keep having fun


    I wonder................if we add all the points from top 250 down to top 4000, would we have more points than top 1 and 2 combined? probably not
    It is no surprise thAt there is a massive canyon between the top 50 teams and everyone else . But three of the reasons lower teams score so low are :
    1) walls - my faction was around 1300 and we faced a dozen teams with level 15 walls
    2)got 1 premium match the whole weekend
    3) in 23 matches with all of the players I attacked , I saw 2 players above level 200 . I am level 238 so I am not going to score well hitting players 100 levels below me or if I gave to use all my hits on the wall -
    Not complaining , just stating facts

  15. #15
    Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2014
    Post Count
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    It is no surprise thAt there is a massive canyon between the top 50 teams and everyone else . But three of the reasons lower teams score so low are :
    1) walls - my faction was around 1300 and we faced a dozen teams with level 15 walls
    2)got 1 premium match the whole weekend
    3) in 23 matches with all of the players I attacked , I saw 2 players above level 200 . I am level 238 so I am not going to score well hitting players 100 levels below me or if I gave to use all my hits on the wall -
    Not complaining , just stating facts
    1) higher ranked teams have no advantage in taking down walls per se. i have four accounts in the same team for the sole purpose of taking down walls and DLs.
    2) better match ups are the result of better coordination. so the question is whether the officers in your faction participate in declare rooms. its extra effort, but so much easier to get free points through the multiplier.
    3) consider creating a mini. my main account is lv285 or so. therefore, depending on the match up, i score more with the account that gets the best points per hit.
    Last edited by East Coast Bias; 08-10-2015 at 06:54 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •