GREE, please make KA fun again! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GREE, please make KA fun again!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gendur View Post
    The past 2 cycles have been the most boring ever. The lack of usable loot (energy/health potions, good units that can improve my army) makes for a dull game.
    There is too much focus on in-app purchase to do anything in the game, but at the rate at which KA is losing players, especially free players, why risk buying gems or spending?

trials? boring grind fest, you now force us to complete 12 trials in 17 days. I don't know anybody who loves trials
    GLTQ? impossible to finish for even the best guilds without an army of Lev 250 alts or major gem usage
    EB? no challenge if you buy equipment packs otherwise impossible to finish
    RB? rather watch paint dry, no rewards what so ever for a 7 day grind fest

Turn this game around, by bringing back good loot: units that improve our army, health potions that help free players to make a difference in war, energy potions to off-set the impossible GLTQ demands.
    I couldn't agree more and to add, please confirm the war start time GREE, rather than treating us like idiots and sneaking the extra war length in, without altering the dates to four days!

Post Count
    Also, help the low energy 3/min player with some kind of quest where they can improve that metric. Only allow those with less than 5/min or 4/min do the quest. Saw an idea of doing it for players under lev 50, but there are plenty of players who are higher than lev 50 with poor energy regen. It might encourage them to go for more or spend some gems if they had that benefit.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Honestly do you all think this will get them to change? How many of these threads are in the forum history..tons..and nothing was changed. Their feedback threads...also the same. The game is broken..they will not fix it, or acknowledge how broken it is.(they prob can't fix it, without rolling the game back to the day the took over Ka.)
    Think it's time everyone simply told gree where to go and how to get there.
    One doesn't go out and buy a broken TV or computer, but yet people will pay to play a broken game.
    Daily player

Post Count
    I'm pretty sure the forums are being closed down tomorrow.

You all should go read the CC forums for a good laugh before the forum goes offline.
    Line ID: clementine88

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    I'm pretty sure the forums are being closed down tomorrow.

You all should go read the CC forums for a good laugh before the forum goes offline.
    Sad thing is, they could leave the power on, pull everyone off working the forums, Facebook ect. And we would never know the difference. Most often lately is silence..not saying they don't read it,,,but interact....
    Daily player

Post Count
    wow....this game is still going.....I am surprised it lasted this long....this game will never be fun again.....honestly it stopped being fun YEARS ago....and gree just may be the WORST gaming company on the planet. I know most stayed for their guild mates and maybe even for the investment that they made in the game. once a GREAT game has fallen. Funzio should have NEVER given it up. hope most of you that are left are well.

KA: 630-568-270

Post Count
    The way I see it there are two options to fix this game.

1) Shut it down forever. Problem solved.

2) Sell the game off to another developer who isn't so thoroughly corrupted like Gree is and hope for the best.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I think sell is our only chance. Gree has determined this game does not provide sufficient profit. Why the decimation of KA employees vs others. So we are left with a bunch of interns saying. huh?
    The ridiculous merging of one months quests with another's and the answer oh yeah we knew that. LMAO