DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GREE, please make KA fun again!

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

GREE, please make KA fun again!

The past 2 cycles have been the most boring ever. The lack of usable loot (energy/health potions, good units that can improve my army) makes for a dull game.
    There is too much focus on in-app purchase to do anything in the game, but at the rate at which KA is losing players, especially free players, why risk buying gems or spending?

trials? boring grind fest, you now force us to complete 12 trials in 17 days. I don't know anybody who loves trials
    GLTQ? impossible to finish for even the best guilds without an army of Lev 250 alts or major gem usage
    EB? no challenge if you buy equipment packs otherwise impossible to finish
    RB? rather watch paint dry, no rewards what so ever for a 7 day grind fest

Turn this game around, by bringing back good loot: units that improve our army, health potions that help free players to make a difference in war, energy potions to off-set the impossible GLTQ demands.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Gree, just do us addicts a favor and shut the game down. It's not even a game anymore as games are meant to be fun.

Release us all, please!
    IGN: Sim {RP} & Sim {EXR}

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gendur View Post
    The past 2 cycles have been the most boring ever. The lack of usable loot (energy/health potions, good units that can improve my army) makes for a dull game.
    There is too much focus on in-app purchase to do anything in the game, but at the rate at which KA is losing players, especially free players, why risk buying gems or spending?

trials? boring grind fest, you now force us to complete 12 trials in 17 days. I don't know anybody who loves trials
    GLTQ? impossible to finish for even the best guilds without an army of Lev 250 alts or major gem usage
    EB? no challenge if you buy equipment packs otherwise impossible to finish
    RB? rather watch paint dry, no rewards what so ever for a 7 day grind fest

Turn this game around, by bringing back good loot: units that improve our army, health potions that help free players to make a difference in war, energy potions to off-set the impossible GLTQ demands.
    I agree. The only event this cycle that had any good units was the pvp. And pvp events are still boring if they require too many kills

Between all the programming bugs and the lousy event prizes Gree is driving the fun out of this game. Many peeps are getting fed up and are retiring, or at least considering retiring.
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yes agree with all these points. This game has become exhausting with little to no reward.

1) IMO trials should just be eliminated entirely but I would settle for a harder GLTQ and a lot fewer for the iLTQ (say 5 with increasing difficulty). 12 trials in 17 days is just too much, especially with a GLTQ energy quest that can last anywhere from 5-7 days.

2) PvP events are boring because all it is is tap tap tap. No thought involved. Switching it to a raid building event would at least make a player think a little bit. Could even combine the two. Odd numbers are PvP and even are raid building. Just no gem buildings. That was a complete disaster the last time they did that.

3) RB has loot that doesn't even make people's armies. It is a very time consuming event with only two marginally ok rewards (normal and heroic prizes). Not even the reward for heroic is really worth pursuing anymore. It was worth dropping gems to get a health or energy (+1/min (or more), not a %) regen bonus. Not anymore.

4) Stop giving materials crates as rewards. Crafting is dead and it's a waste of a prize.

5) Definitely agree on bringing back potions. They made the game way more interesting and actually increased gem spending for a lot of players so not sure why they were taken away in the first place.

6) Fix all the bugs in the game. If you want people to stick around this will be the place to start. We have had bugs in all events for over one cycle. This is unacceptable. Just fix them already.

We just want the game to be fun again. If you're just going to try to squeeze dry the rest of the money from this game just shut it down so we can all move on.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    We spend more time complaining about the (many) problems of KA then we do actually playing the game. That says something right there.

But yeah, then game really isn't fun lately. I find myself playing out of loyalty to team mates, not because it is enjoyable.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    I find myself playing out of loyalty to team mates, not because it is enjoyable.
    That's it. I am so bored with this game, so much errors and bugs. But it's the loyalty that keeps me coming back. But the gemming is done, no way i'll donate another nickel to this poorly developed game.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark. View Post
    Yes agree with all these points. This game has become exhausting with little to no reward.

1) IMO trials should just be eliminated entirely but I would settle for a harder GLTQ and a lot fewer for the iLTQ (say 5 with increasing difficulty). 12 trials in 17 days is just too much, especially with a GLTQ energy quest that can last anywhere from 5-7 days.

2) PvP events are boring because all it is is tap tap tap. No thought involved. Switching it to a raid building event would at least make a player think a little bit. Could even combine the two. Odd numbers are PvP and even are raid building. Just no gem buildings. That was a complete disaster the last time they did that.

3) RB has loot that doesn't even make people's armies. It is a very time consuming event with only two marginally ok rewards (normal and heroic prizes). Not even the reward for heroic is really worth pursuing anymore. It was worth dropping gems to get a health or energy (+1/min (or more), not a %) regen bonus. Not anymore.

4) Stop giving materials crates as rewards. Crafting is dead and it's a waste of a prize.

5) Definitely agree on bringing back potions. They made the game way more interesting and actually increased gem spending for a lot of players so not sure why they were taken away in the first place.

6) Fix all the bugs in the game. If you want people to stick around this will be the place to start. We have had bugs in all events for over one cycle. This is unacceptable. Just fix them already.

We just want the game to be fun again. If you're just going to try to squeeze dry the rest of the money from this game just shut it down so we can all move on.
    Absolutely agree with this,I'm tired of seeing valued members retire from game with each passing cycle!
    Start listening to what customers still remain before they jump ship too!
    Heath/energy prizes will add incentive and create some excitement,and make them attainable to more then the top guilds.
    Scrap crate prizes or introduce useful items to craft!! I have 400+ dead wood crates not worth opening!
    TRIALS ARE BORING!! Reduce them or scrap them.
    Bring back potions as prizes and make the hard work worth while.
    Hobbsie

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I don't mind the guild portion of the trials , however , each cycle it's a race to finish trials before the gltq starts. But if your guild isn't going to finish heroic anyway ( the only decent prize is wrapper that only top 50 teams even have a chance at ) then it is probably a waste of energy and XP to even start the gltq , right ??

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    But then - there isn't anything to play

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    No team has a chance at finishing the GLTQs without massive gem spending by everyone in the guild. Most top 25 and lower teams don't have enough heavy gem spenders to finish the GLTQs so they don't bother with heroic. If GREE made the energy requirements at least attainable, they'd see more gem spending from more players.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark. View Post
    No team has a chance at finishing the GLTQs without massive gem spending by everyone in the guild. Most top 25 and lower teams don't have enough heavy gem spenders to finish the GLTQs so they don't bother with heroic. If GREE made the energy requirements at least attainable, they'd see more gem spending from more players.
    Yeah, the problem there is that there are a lot of people in the top 2-3 highest spending guilds that have +20 energy or more. When Gree caters to them to make the game "challenging" (aka, not free), it makes the event impossible for all normal players.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Post Count
    Lord Vyper... any news on your guild mate?

Details not necessary, I understand GREE doesn't want us to share here about that subject, but is he able to have fun again?
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Lord Vyper... any news on your guild mate?

Details not necessary, I understand GREE doesn't want us to share here about that subject, but is he able to have fun again?
    Gree is looking into it - that's all they told him so far.... he lost a complete cycle already - I really hope that he is back for battle

@ Gree: Please add event startdates in the eventlist (like in MW) - that way the european player don't have to stay awake till after midnight just to check if a new event starts. If we know the date we can decide if we want to stay awake.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vyper View Post
    Gree is looking into it - that's all they told him so far.... he lost a complete cycle already - I really hope that he is back for battle

@ Gree: Please add event startdates in the eventlist (like in MW) - that way the european player don't have to stay awake till after midnight just to check if a new event starts. If we know the date we can decide if we want to stay awake.
    Or change the start time back to 11am pst, 2pm eastern ect...

Post Count
    Seems like these box events gets harder with the more thingies you collect...