chest end time vs boss collection end time

I just noticed that the countdown of the chest ends 4 hours before the countdown of the boss collection ends.

In other words: if you collect the prizes within those last 4 hours, you get the armor (or cape) and some keys for a chest that no longer exists...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    I just noticed that the countdown of the chest ends 4 hours before the countdown of the boss collection ends.

In other words: if you collect the prizes within those last 4 hours, you get the armor (or cape) and some keys for a chest that no longer exists...
    weird...
    In my point of view...40 mins difference
    Gree's Customer Service Sucks

are you sure you looked at that right?
    For me right now:
    * chest: 4 days 12 hours 55 minutes and some seconds
    * collection: 4 days 16 hours 55 minutes and some seconds
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Sorry...my bad...You are right.

But my plus version is ready in 1d 21h(with free energy)^^
    Last edited by Pimatsu; 08-09-2015 at 02:05 AM.
    Gree's Customer Service Sucks

I had planned to start it crafting around now, but at level 42 I think one of the bonusses glitched dropping my main knight about 300 in atk/def and I didn't notice that until the 2nd followup solo run, wasting 2x 3 extra energy. (7+3+3 instead of just 7)

This glitch happens when the internet connection is not at its best. Press Guild and let it load, then your stats should be back to normal. On topic, yes the chest ends 4 hr before the collection event which makes no sense.

This has happened before, and the chest was gone completely days before the collection event ended. I remember writing a complaint to gree "what the heck am I supposed to do with these keys?" and they brought the chest back. Trust me, you think they check these things, but they really don't.

I would start writing a complain now.