Exclamation Please reconsider your goal for the game

Right now the events that we get are events for coiners. Who would want box event every week for 72h. Thats the most boring event in your lineup. Free players can get to 9 with incredible luck but not more than that. Seriously, players feel gree is just milking the game and trying to get the most out of the paying costumers. Holdout is the only fun event anymore. I heard that this game should be called coin of nations now. Only event with "war" is holdout.

With the event lineup like this every 2 weeks. Its like everything is made for the coiners.

Sh-box-gwe-box-global box-sh

What happened to the player and alliance wars? Player, alliance build and global player and alliance builds? The build mini is gone. Did gree scrap these event because u can compete and win without coining?

Please consider the free/light spenders too coz if they quit the big spenders will get bored and quit too.

I hope any moderators relay the message to the developers coz i feel that this game is sinking now. I enjoy this game so please dont make us quit.

Modern war code - 560320147, 740 526 551 add me please
    Kingdom Age code - 953-474-768

유인나 is my crush

Well, considering the layoffs, GREE needs to make money, fast. So what can they do? Pump out events that have a record of good finiancial gain. PW, AW, Builds, they're all money-free, which is good for us, but bad for them. Lockbox, SH, XWorld, these are the events that they gain from, but events that bore us.

Of course this is short sighted. The more they squeeze now from players, the fewer players there will be to get money from later. Then again, there might not be much of a later; I would put the over/under of the life of the servers at about 6 months.

Looks like the listened and put players wars with box which is very good

유인나 is my crush

Yup, really great to see Boost of Nations back.

That was the problem with player wars. There was no way to prevent someone from cheating by attacking their alts, or trading UV or by violating the spirit of the competition.

And of course, there was nothing to prevent anyone from lobbing accusations of cheating at the top players.

This made nobody happy. People who felt they were being cheated, and people who felt they were being unfairly accused of cheating.

That being said, there is nothing more satisfying that finding someone else's alt and taking away the BP they were planning on boosting on.

BC

Boosting cant be taken out of the game but there are people who actually hunt their bp by scouting and porting. And there is no way you can win by boosting alone. Right now in w12 the top 2 are over 1bil bp and still fighting for the top spot. And its close. Most action i saw in a while. And even with the boosting, ill take it than opening boxes every hour.

유인나 is my crush

People win big not by boosting on their alts, but a combination of that with other players boosting them with the same alliance or sister alliances. It is much easier and faster to win by boosting than scouting and hitting the usual way.

Well if you laid people off, you instantly saved money.
    With that said, this is pretty lame.

a 2 day SH event where the reward is two specific master comms, and some boxes that will likely yield things we already possess?

It's not even worth participating in, especially when you can pretty much use gold or $ to buy all the rewards.

This game is becoming very frustrating. I am not sure who is steering this ship, but they're about to run aground.

Bring back in world alliance wars and build events, keep strong hold and global domination to the weekends. Reward people's continued activity in the game. - I shouldn't get scrap metal for hitting level 43.

Wow, this is the first time I have never participated in Holdout due to the poor rewards offered.

Have been waiting days for a build or build ltq.

I used to spend hours and quite a lot of money on this game but over the last few months, my time and money spent has become less and less as I am just horrified with the way this game has become and generally only stay nowadays not to let the team down.

Customer service is at an all time low - I won but did not receive 4 master coms, after 10 emails sent to Gree, I was rewarded a Plat and Elite Com for my troubles.

As has been mentioned before, I have started playing Clash of Clans and I enjoy playing but nowhere near as much as I used to enjoy playing War of Nations.

Feel free to criticise me for mentioning COC on here but hear this, its Gree's failure to reward loyalty, poor customer service, poor judgement and decision making, lack of new events and focus on bleeding every last bit of money out of its customers that has pushed me and thousands of others towards another game.

I honestly feel that Gree is trying to push players away from the game as it is easier for them to close the game down as it would upset less people and not make them look as bad because I just cant believe how bad some of the decisions on how the game evolves are.

I'd like to think that Gree staff will be reading all the posts on this forum so feel free to drop me a pm as I have a number of ideas which will help keep the game enjoyable for us long and short term players whilst keeping your revenue target on track.

It gives me no pleasure in slating the game, Ive been playing in W8 since day 1, was No 1 ranked player for 6 months or so, have spent quite a lot of money and have been both active and loyal but things have got to change and quickly!!!

Yeah, good luck with at Mad4it. I live in SF and used to work not far from their HQ. I e-mailed them and offered to sit down and have coffee and be a free focus group. I even went into their headquarters (no one would see me and I left a long note that I am sure was not read). Nothing in GREE's history has indicated that they are willing to listen to anyone, sadly.

BC

P.S. I started in world 8 as well; left for world 13, but ever since semi-retiring, I check in and play a very chill game. Are you in NWO?

Exclamation To funny to be true 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    Well, considering the layoffs, GREE needs to make money, fast. So what can they do? Pump out events that have a record of good finiancial gain. PW, AW, Builds, they're all money-free, which is good for us, but bad for them. Lockbox, SH, XWorld, these are the events that they gain from, but events that bore us.
    "GREE needs to make money", sorry, don't make me laugh buddy! GREE are loosing profit, BADLY!!! Over 29+ clan members of mine quit due to grees sales and rubbish sh even prizes. It's not like we're paying $120 for a bloody crown! I know many who's quitting after this sh. Don't make me laugh bro! 😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Kerean View Post
    Yup, really great to see Boost of Nations back.
    Yep. Bubble pops, someone shoots from zero to 1b in 10 minutes. Great event.