Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    2) When the hack was spread beyond this small group.
    And your actions helped?
    Now everyone knows it.
    Gree's Customer Service Sucks

The information given does not reveal how it works. Proven by the fact that many ask me on line how the hack works. I didn't reveal the hack, I even didn't reveal the tool necessary.
    Looking for an active guild? Join Phoenix Lord. Phoenix Lord is part of Legacy an active family of FTP and gem guilds. We have place for every kind and level of active player. Helping you to grow and enjoy the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Longbeard View Post
    The information given does not reveal how it works. Proven by the fact that many ask me on line how the hack works. I didn't reveal the hack, I even didn't reveal the tool necessary.
    Without Word Titanium you are our hero?

Very Smart Pimatsu. What do you want to accomplish? Closure of this thread? Congrats you probably just achieved it.
    Looking for an active guild? Join Phoenix Lord. Phoenix Lord is part of Legacy an active family of FTP and gem guilds. We have place for every kind and level of active player. Helping you to grow and enjoy the game.

Very Smart Pimatsu. What do you want to accomplish? Closure of this thread? Congrats you probably just achieved it.
    I'd much rather have the closure of this thread as it is an absolute waste of posts and space. This thread doesn't even achieve anything anyways other than your ranting.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Keep spreading the word Lonbeard! Every point you bring up is very valid and you have every right as a consumer to demand action. I'm an IOS player so this doesn't effect me; however, if it was on IOS, I would demand something be done immediately.

Dont listen to the forum trolls like Regretz and Pimatsu, they literally have nothing better to do. You depressing trolls dont even play the game and yet waste your time on these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by kfresh View Post

Dont listen to the forum trolls like Regretz and Pimatsu, they literally have nothing better to do. You depressing trolls dont even play the game and yet waste your time on these forums.
    I don't play?
    You don't know nothing..
    My Guild is maxed...300m money...30 maxed Guardians...even I have 40m money....I don't play?!

And Im 6xx lvl
    Last edited by Pimatsu; 08-10-2015 at 07:00 PM.

Keep spreading the word Lonbeard! Every point you bring up is very valid and you have every right as a consumer to demand action. I'm an IOS player so this doesn't effect me; however, if it was on IOS, I would demand something be done immediately.

Being the newbie that you are on this Forum, you are ignorant and if I were you I would shut up. Supporting a troll like Longbeard like you are right now doesn't make you less of a troll.

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Funny that the others and I that tell it like it is get called trolls. Sorry if what we say offends you or isn't what you wanna hear, everything isn't perfect in reality. You whine and cry because a VIDEO GAME isn't going your way... is this a joke??? The way you "fight for your rights" over a video game, and get so passionate and whiny about it, is just plain sad. It's downright pathetic. Stop with the "we're consumers and we want the product to be perfect" banter. You all sound like whiney little kids that don't get what they want. Time to face reality. You have NO rights on this game, you CHOOSE to spend your money even when this "hack" is driving up costs... says a lot about your mentality. You want someone to spoon-feed you and tell you everything you wanna hear, go to your mother. Come back to MY forums when you grow a pair and can handle the truth. Can't suck on your mothers teets your whole life, gotta get out into the real, cruel world one day.

I can only conclude that some people deliver proof in their replies that kfresh has drawn the right conclusion.

Despite your obvious attempts to sabotage this topic I will not stop.

I can only conclude that some people deliver proof in their replies that kfresh has drawn the right conclusion.

Of course you think kfresh is right since he's on your side. You have been at this for days now and nothing has changed. It's very obvious you eat, sleep, and drink KnD. You must spend your nights dreaming about how to continue your crusade for justice in KnD. Lemme tell you man... this is downright pathetic, I almost feel sorry for you. I mean, everyone has an obsession and I can understand that, but to be obsessed with a game such as KnD, and to this extent? I call it how I see it buddy, and you are one sad sad man. Keep fighting the good fight though, go change the game for all that care! (Which from this thread seems to be about 3, including you) You show Gree who is boss!

Keep spreading the word Lonbeard!
    Hear, hear! Go Longbeard Go!

Word to the wise...... these forums have fallen into chaos, where the trolls can pretty much do as they please. Use your common sense when looking at these posts and try your best to ignore the trolls who barf their negativity on every thread. Good job Longbeard. Too bad your insight will be challenged by the trolls without fail. It will be very difficult for new people to get valid information from these forums now that the trolls go unchecked. I guess this is the trolls way of striking revenge at GRee for ruining their lives........... lol

Many people will bend over and take things up their behind, you're not one of those people Longbeard. You need to bring as much awareness to this hack as possible. Only by pressuring the devs can we really try and have them focus on this issue.

The downside is there may be more influx of hackers but in the long run it will weed them out if you keep bringing attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post
    Of course you think kfresh is right since he's on your side. You have been at this for days now and nothing has changed. It's very obvious you eat, sleep, and drink KnD. You must spend your nights dreaming about how to continue your crusade for justice in KnD. Lemme tell you man... this is downright pathetic, I almost feel sorry for you. I mean, everyone has an obsession and I can understand that, but to be obsessed with a game such as KnD, and to this extent? I call it how I see it buddy, and you are one sad sad man. Keep fighting the good fight though, go change the game for all that care! (Which from this thread seems to be about 3, including you) You show Gree who is boss!
    To be fair I would call it a Crusade of Stubbornness and Ignorance.