Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    Word to the wise...... these forums have fallen into chaos, where the trolls can pretty much do as they please. Use your common sense when looking at these posts and try your best to ignore the trolls who barf their negativity on every thread. Good job Longbeard. Too bad your insight will be challenged by the trolls without fail. It will be very difficult for new people to get valid information from these forums now that the trolls go unchecked. I guess this is the trolls way of striking revenge at GRee for ruining their lives........... lol
    You wouldn't get any valid information from these Forums in the first place, with or without the Community Managers fired. This Forum has long been like this for 1.5 years now. Guess you haven't been on the Forums long enough to know.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by kfresh View Post
    Many people will bend over and take things up their behind, you're not one of those people Longbeard. You need to bring as much awareness to this hack as possible. Only by pressuring the devs can we really try and have them focus on this issue.

The downside is there may be more influx of hackers but in the long run it will weed them out if you keep bringing attention.
    The problem to your claim is that the Devs don't listen to the players so the only results you are currently getting is utter failure and more hackers which is worse than not even speaking up in the first place. Btw it's against the rules to Name & Shame, that's why the previous thread about hackers created by Longbeard was removed, since it had shown the names of players which is an indirect way of Longbeard calling them Hackers.
    Last edited by Ant venom; 08-11-2015 at 11:41 AM.

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    The problem to your claim is that the Devs don't listen to the players so the only results you are currently getting is utter failure and more hackers which is worse than not even speaking up in the first place.
    So because your own prior attempts failed, you try to block all other attempts, get real!
    Btw it's against the rules to Name & Shame, that's why the previous thread about hackers created by Longbeard was removed, since it had shone the names of players which is an indirect way of Longbeard calling them Hackers.
    Did I? No, I did not. The quote in the topic start is a direct copy of the first. So don't tell nonsense.

I especially avoided calling the hackers by name, because without indisputable evidence I cannot proof if an individual player hacked the game or that he brought a massive amount of gems.
    Last edited by Longbeard; 08-11-2015 at 11:24 AM. Reason: grammar + extra info
    Looking for an active guild? Join Phoenix Lord. Phoenix Lord is part of Legacy an active family of FTP and gem guilds. We have place for every kind and level of active player. Helping you to grow and enjoy the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Longbeard View Post
    Did it? No, it did not. The quote in the topic start is a direct copy of the first. So don't tell nonsense.

I especially avoided calling the hackers by name, because without indisputable evidence I cannot proof if an individual player hacked the game or that he brought a massive amount of gems.
    So you are admitting you don't know 100% sure if it was a hack or the player just had tons of gems? So, you come on here whining, moaning, and carrying on like a little school girl about the cost of events going up due to a POSSIBLE (not 100% sure) hack!?!? You just admitted to having no proof. Who is the troll now... this thread is just Longbeard coplaining because he can't keep up anymore. Major case of butthurt. Yet still you have others jumping on the bandwagon, calling you a hero, and further feeding your ego because online nerds think so highly of you. GET. A. LIFE. and keep your stupidity off of my forums. Anyone that agrees with you is just as stupid as you are and should also refrain from posting on my forums...

Longbeard, I would stop replying to the trolls as they have no positive feedback to contribute and instead go on rants. Doesn't matter if these are pixels on a phone or an aimbot hacker in Counter-Strike, you're doing the right thing by bringing awareness. Nothing has failed because the more awareness this topic brings, the more chance the devs may respond. Nothing is guaranteed but at least youre trying, which is alot more then 99% of people are doing.

Keep it up and stop feed the trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by kfresh View Post
    Longbeard, I would stop replying to the trolls as they have no positive feedback to contribute and instead go on rants. Doesn't matter if these are pixels on a phone or an aimbot hacker in Counter-Strike, you're doing the right thing by bringing awareness. Nothing has failed because the more awareness this topic brings, the more chance the devs may respond. Nothing is guaranteed but at least youre trying, which is alot more then 99% of people are doing.

Keep it up and stop feed the trolls.
    Wow, never knew that there aren't just trolls on the Forums, but hypocrites. You are calling other people with actual sense a troll when you yourself are a troll.

The real question is why are you ppl playing this girl game called "Knights and Dragons"?

Come play a Man's game, Crime City.

That is all. You may continue your bickering.
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

I would rather not lock this thread. Please keep it civil and refrain from attacking other forum members. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    The real question is why are you ppl playing this girl game called "Knights and Dragons"?
    I would have assumed that a girl game would be something like Cake Mama or equivalent. BTW there is nothing wrong with girly.
    Last edited by legalious; 08-11-2015 at 11:52 AM.

So because your own prior attempts failed, you try to block all other attempts, get real!

Did I? No, I did not. The quote in the topic start is a direct copy of the first. So don't tell nonsense.

I guess now I can add another label to the existing ones I have for you: troll. As Regretz has stated you ranted on the Forums about "hackers" but now you have said that there isn't enough evidence, but in the deleted thread you had put up a week ago, you said quote: "We have evidence" so you are just talking absolute bullsh*t. And you didn't name and shame? How does having screenshots of profiles of K&D players with their usernames (you didn't even bother blurring out the names, at least when Roookey1 had screenshots of people's names, she actually blurred out the usernames) not called Naming & Shaming?
    Last edited by Ant venom; 08-11-2015 at 11:53 AM.

Come play a Man's game, Crime City.

That is all. You may continue your bickering.
    Because Crime City is absolutely boring, much more boring than K&D (which is something to say).

LOL. I was JK.

We're all GREE gold addicts, no matter which game we play.

Good luck with getting your issues resolved. If it's anything like crime city, it'll never get resolved, lol.

This thread found it's way into the crime city forum. That's how i got here
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post
    So you are admitting you don't know 100% sure if it was a hack or the player just had tons of gems? So, you come on here whining, moaning, and carrying on like a little school girl about the cost of events going up due to a POSSIBLE (not 100% sure) hack!?!? You just admitted to having no proof. Who is the troll now... this thread is just Longbeard coplaining because he can't keep up anymore. Major case of butthurt. Yet still you have others jumping on the bandwagon, calling you a hero, and further feeding your ego because online nerds think so highly of you. GET. A. LIFE. and keep your stupidity off of my forums. Anyone that agrees with you is just as stupid as you are and should also refrain from posting on my forums...
    You only read what you want to hear Regretz. I have enough proof. But before I call individuals hackers or cheaters I need proof against that individual.

So its now your forum, that makes you an employee of Gree. In case I doubt your employer is happy with your statements. If not, what's more likely, you project your own ego onto me. :N
    Last edited by Longbeard; 08-11-2015 at 12:28 PM. Reason: made a person's mistake
    Looking for an active guild? Join Phoenix Lord. Phoenix Lord is part of Legacy an active family of FTP and gem guilds. We have place for every kind and level of active player. Helping you to grow and enjoy the game.

You only read what you want to hear Ant Venom. I have enough proof. But before I call individuals hackers or cheaters I need proof against that individual.

So its now your forum, that makes you an employee of Gree. In case I doubt your employer is happy with your statements. If not, what's more likely, you project your own ego onto me. :N
    What you said was you have enough proof but you need proof against individuals to call them hackers and cheaters yet you go on and post screenshots of individuals. That's like saying 'I have proof against a gang but I need proof against the individual gang members but yet I'll just go on and post pictures of the gang members with a sign that has their name on it yet I won't bother blurring it out so that I can rant about something yet I don't make any sense whatsoever by doing what I'm currently doing'. That is basically what you meant and that's how hard it is to comprehend your bullsh*t that you call a "post". A few people on the Forums I have some by had me thinking they were the ones that were the most ignorant, butthurt and trolled the most, but you have taken their place undefeated, unconditionally and without a doubt, not even an ounce of doubt.
    Last edited by Ant venom; 08-11-2015 at 12:10 PM.

*munches popcorn*
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

If it's anything like crime city, it'll never get resolved, lol.
    KND is basically CC's Beta test
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586