Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Longbeard View Post
    First the USA laws are changing but very slowly. Secondly as many USA gaming companies don't realize is that they deliver, through Google, a service in Europe. As they provide a service in the EU they automatically fall under EU law. So even as US law changes that change doesn't hold up for the EU players.

Again, yes I play and I paid and pay. That makes me a customer of Gree. Under USA and EU laws and regulations a consumer has the right on adequate service. A hacked game isn't even nearly adequate. So I asked Gree for adequate service but Gree as usual ignores those requests. That's why the request is now on their forum.

That is your opinion not mine and not those of others.

They I can take my money back and leave. That's what Gree hopes for. But I will not. Gree has to deal with this issue one way or the other. The easy way is to comply with the law and fix an obvious inadequate service, a hack.
    Which exact US law are you referring to?
    Line ID: clementine88

I have also been personally involved in informing Gree about this "old hack" through private channels. I'm not sure it is getting the attention it deserves, because this is not a hack. This is a simple procedure that anyone with a rooted phone (which is not even hard to do today) can do in order to essentially never run out of gems. This is not a scenario where someone has purposefully altered the instruction set for the game, something that requires serious computer science skills and time. I agree with making this public. It will motivate the resolution quickly, otherwise there will be all kinds of new batches of players with never ending gem supplies.

This is not just for the highest spending players, this impacts all levels of play. If you save up a few hundred or a thousand gems from videos for a few months, you could essentially run on those until this gets resolved.

It definitely impacts the highest paying players because they are now competing with literally endless supplies of gems. Take the last war for example, the average gems used for the top 4 guilds was near 7000. That means there were 120 players that used on average 7000 gems in one event. You all can do the math on how much that is across the entire guild. It would be great for Gree if those were truly purchased gems, but with evidence like this it seems very unlikely.

Looking for an active guild? Join Phoenix Lord. Phoenix Lord is part of Legacy an active family of FTP and gem guilds. We have place for every kind and level of active player. Helping you to grow and enjoy the game.

So you are saying that "top runners" have no right to demand what they pay for? A service like K&D falls under the same laws and rules as all other services. So why shouldn't "top runners" came up for their rights?

Gree has to comply to laws and regulations the governments in the country where they deliver their service. We, as consumer, have the legal right to demand that Gree complies to those laws and regulations. If they don't, as is obvious in regard to this hack, a consumer can and may complain.

It amazes me that some people accept sub standard service from a game service provider, even tell us to shut up. But demand perfect internet connections from their internet and/or providers.

Both deliver a service, both have to comply to the same laws and regulations. It's imho strange that you say we have to shut up and pay for a service that is obvious flawed at the moment.
    This really is sad how seriously people take this game, and you are one of the worst it seems. Relax man, chill. Its just a game!!! If people put as much "heart" and effort into practical things as you do for this game, the world would be a better place. That said, there are many things you could be doing than "fighting the good fight" for all the top runners on here. You have no rights in this game except for your own free will of whether to purchase gems or not. Get over your egomaniacal ways and stop buying gems if your rights are being infringed upon so badly. Its just so pathetic the way people cry like this over pixels... and this "hack" does not affect YOUR precious pixels so i dont see the huge argument here! #peoplethese days...

Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post
    This really is sad how seriously people take this game, and you are one of the worst it seems. Relax man, chill. Its just a game!!! If people put as much "heart" and effort into practical things as you do for this game, the world would be a better place.
    I find it remarkable that you accept bad service from Gree. I wonder if you would accept a faulty car, a car that can be hacked.

That said, there are many things you could be doing than "fighting the good fight" for all the top runners on here. You have no rights in this game except for your own free will of whether to purchase gems or not. Get over your egomaniacal ways and stop buying gems if your rights are being infringed upon so badly. Its just so pathetic the way people cry like this over pixels... and this "hack" does not affect YOUR precious pixels so i dont see the huge argument here! #peoplethese days...
    Yes it does affect game play and it does drive the cost up. It does affect game play of everyone in the game. Do I have the right to demand a game that does comply with what I as consumer can reasonable expect from a game like Knight & Dragons.

I come up for my rights and that of other players. You don't seem to care but I do.
    Looking for an active guild? Join Phoenix Lord. Phoenix Lord is part of Legacy an active family of FTP and gem guilds. We have place for every kind and level of active player. Helping you to grow and enjoy the game.

This thread is totally useless.
    Crying help from Gree.
    All CM's are gone....So you only teach how to hack!!!

BTW...I just kicked everyone out of my guild.
    I don't care anymore...too much ****.
    I'm out.
    My Guild was maxed.

I never ever play Gree's game !!!!
    Last edited by Pimatsu; 08-09-2015 at 01:40 PM.
    Gree's Customer Service Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Pimatsu View Post
    This thread is totally useless.
    Crying help from Gree.
    All CM's are gone....So you only teach how to hack!!!
    Why so you think Gree removed the first topic? They read because I informed them. And this topic is not only read by Gree.

Why so you think Gree removed the first topic? They read because I informed them. And this topic is not only read by Gree.
    Who cares kid?
    Go out or something...meet ppl and get friends.
    This is only a game!!!

You pushed icon.(report)....brave guy.
    True Warrior!....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pimatsu View Post
    You pushed icon.(report)....brave guy.
    True Warrior!....lol
    I didn't. There are more ways to contact Gree.

I find it remarkable that you accept bad service from Gree. I wonder if you would accept a faulty car, a car that can be hacked.
    I don't think Regretz plays KnD anymore.

Unfortunately cars seem as swiss cheese as KnD is... ( http://www.wired.com/2015/07/hackers...-jeep-highway/ )
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    I don't think Regretz plays KnD anymore.

Unfortunately cars seem as swiss cheese as KnD is... ( http://www.wired.com/2015/07/hackers...-jeep-highway/ )
    Correct Marco, I quit KnD a few months ago. Its become too monotonous and stale, definitely not worth spending money on. Tbh, I regret ever spending a dime on KnD...

@Longbeard,
    How do you compare KnD to cars... honestly? Your comment about "accepting a faulty car" makes no sense... a smart person that knows about cars knows wat theyre getting... the same cant be said for the morons on this game that spend thousands on useless pixels. As for your argument that this "hack" is driving up the cost of wars, that is completely untrue. Its the stupid egomaniacs such as yourselves, that have to have the newest shiny pixels every week so YOU WILLINGLY SPEND MORE. Gree never once forced you to buy gems or spend them, you all made that decision willingly. You shouldn't be trying to fight Gree on this, they arent the problem... your sheer stupidity is. Good luck winning that one. #stupidityannoysme
    Last edited by Regretz; 08-09-2015 at 11:04 PM.

Dgo you have the stats regretz? No. I have them and its very obvious that the cost of this game have skyrocketed on two occasions.

1) When a certain group (re)discovered the hack.
    2) When the hack was spread beyond this small group.

As you don't play any longer why do you still worry about this topic?

On the car vs K&D comparison. It's remarkable that people demand action on faulty products but do not demand action when a game is faulty.

Dgo you have the stats regretz? No. I have them and its very obvious that the cost of this game have skyrocketed on two occasions.

1) When a certain group (re)discovered the hack.
    2) When the hack was spread beyond this small group.

As you don't play any longer why do you still worry about this topic?

On the car vs K&D comparison. It's remarkable that people demand action on faulty products but do not demand action when a game is faulty.
    Wow, you truly are a funny character Longbeard. First off, nobody cares about your stats. They mean nothing and are just overpriced pixels (which btw, can still be beaten by EB armors that have right element matchup). Secondly, I dont worry about this topic. Im just stating the truth, but for pixel huggers like you its hard to grasp. Honestly, it amuses me how much people value those armors (and I feel a bit sorry for them as well... its sad). Lastly, you should examine your last sentence and see just how stupid you sound. When a car is faulty then YES people demand action, as it could be life-threatening. When a game (KnD in this case) is faulty people dont put it as priority #1 to demand action on as its not life-threatening... its just a game!!! (Although judging by your obvious obsession I fear this addiction might be catastrophic for you if you were to lose your precious pixels). I suggest counseling, but thats just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post
    @Longbeard,
    How do you compare KnD to cars... honestly? Your comment about "accepting a faulty car" makes no sense... a smart person that knows about cars knows wat theyre getting... the same cant be said for the morons on this game that spend thousands on useless pixels. As for your argument that this "hack" is driving up the cost of wars, that is completely untrue. Its the stupid egomaniacs such as yourselves, that have to have the newest shiny pixels every week so YOU WILLINGLY SPEND MORE. Gree never once forced you to buy gems or spend them, you all made that decision willingly. You shouldn't be trying to fight Gree on this, they arent the problem... your sheer stupidity is. Good luck winning that one. #stupidityannoysme
    The same can be said about most sports.

Mostly (monetarily) worthless throphies/medals.
    Wasting lots of money buying what is needed to get a higher ranking.
    Doping and illegal equipment modifications instead of hacks...

Would you also object to football supporters buying season tickets, merchandise etc. to fund a team of expensive players to try to go rank 1? Throwing money at the team and cheering them on actually doesn't take more skill than throwing money at this game and tapping the device's screen...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration