Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

It seems Gree does not accept any criticism on its games!

It seems Gree does not accept any criticism on its games. Instead of fixing the game Gree removes topics without any notification!

An (old) hack used again!

Many wondered where the recent rise in cost of the wars came from. Prices went to the roof and are for a virtual game far from the normal spending. So how come?

Some of the more experienced players started researching asking around.

It seems some players have (re)discovered a new (old) hack, ******** Backup (****). Essential you backup your game and gems, play the war and then afterwards your restore your game. And to our 'surprise' yes the gems reappeared. So in essence some high gemming players are playing for free.

We have collected evidence and informed Gree. But as usual Gree seems to ignore our complains and focus rather on the launch of new features or developing new games then fixing serious game disturbing issues.

So we post this here in an attempt to reach Gree through their Forum. The evidence has also been submitted at Google and several major gaming news sites.

The evidence

This is the evidence we could collect from the arena, but the procedure works for Wars as well.

Confused? Take a close look at the times.

Want to see more evidence? How about some video's
    http://www.ecombox.org/2519843.flv
    http://www.ecombox.org/2519872.flv
    http://www.ecombox.org/2519877.flv
    http://www.ecombox.org/2519878.flv

These vids have been checked by me and several other players.

Once again Gree fix these hacks and make sure they stay fixed. You may profit from these hacks as other hnest players spend thousands of dollars to keep up with these cheaters. But its ruining the game and it is extremely damaging for your reputation.

If you need to know more, contact me.
    The post was in accordance to the rules and/or terms of service from Gree and as I was not informed on any infringement of these terms and rules it resolves to a censorship from Gree. Gree seems doesn't accept any criticism, as now has clearly been demonstrated.

Gree start fixing Knights and Dragons instead of ignoring bugs and hacks!

This topic will probably also be removed. So will also be posted on several major gaming news sites.
    Looking for an active guild? Join Phoenix Lord. Phoenix Lord is part of Legacy an active family of FTP and gem guilds. We have place for every kind and level of active player. Helping you to grow and enjoy the game.

I believe you think to do something good?
    This is still totally wrong way to do it.

Your criticism isn't criticism...you telling how to do it.
    Your "Demands"...Fix or I post it every where...Grow up.
    IMHO...You should be banned^^

Send ticket or PM to Sirius are better ways.
    Gree's Customer Service Sucks

Why banned? This is a serious concern if its correct. Means everyone is fighting people with endless gems and gree doesnt doanything about it.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    Why banned? This is a serious concern if its correct. Means everyone is fighting people with endless gems and gree doesnt doanything about it.
    And right way is publish to everybody how to do it and "So will also be posted on several major gaming news sites. "???
    Example...have you ever seen "How to do Chest Hack" in here? Nope...so..PM is better way^^
    Last edited by Pimatsu; 08-08-2015 at 04:22 AM.

@ Pimatsu.

Demand?
    Yes, as customer of a game we pay for, we have certain rights. Rights guaranteed by laws in the USA and in the EU. Those rights are blatantly ignored by Gree!
    Don't you think we haven't tried other ways to communicate with Gree? Yes we did but its obvious that Gree practice the tactic of ignore the issue and hope it will blow over. Its clear that Gree tries to do it here as well. That tactic will not work on other sites and yes we have shown several news reporters already evidence on the way Gree handles.

Don't shoot the messenger!
    Banned for showing a clear issue in the game without showing the prices method. Sorry, that is no ground for a ban. What Gree should do is ban all those hackers and make sure the game is played honestly.
    Last edited by Longbeard; 08-08-2015 at 05:33 AM.
    Looking for an active guild? Join Phoenix Lord. Phoenix Lord is part of Legacy an active family of FTP and gem guilds. We have place for every kind and level of active player. Helping you to grow and enjoy the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Longbeard View Post
    What Gree should do is ban all those hackers and make sure the game is played honestly.
    Including your friend? Or was it you? "to our 'surprise' yes the gems reappeared."

I'm sorry, but I really can't see how you help game or community in this way.
    Now you make even more cheaters^^
    Last edited by Pimatsu; 08-08-2015 at 06:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimatsu View Post
    Including your friend? Or was it you? "to our 'surprise' yes the gems reappeared."

I'm sorry, but I really can't see how you help game or community in this way.
    Now you make even more cheaters^^
    I didn't test this on my own. Neither did I use this or any other hack. As I stated in the now removed topic, what we show here isn't enough to hack K&D.

...what we show here isn't enough to hack K&D.
    Now you think ppl are stupid?
    They can fill few blank lines and that's it.
    Everybody with rooted phone have enough skills...and knows apps name^^
    Few tests and that's it^^

Those that can do that will already have done so or don't like hacking games. There are a lot of players who already know this hack from the past and don't use it. And there are sadly a lot of players using it. Sadly Gree, who already knows a couple of weeks about this hack, is refusing to do anything about it. I leave it up too you why they don't do anything to prevent this hack. Its very easy to track the hackers so I'm wondering why nothing has been implemented to ban the hackers.
    Last edited by Longbeard; 08-08-2015 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Gramar

@ Pimatsu.

Demand?
    Yes, as customer of a game we pay for, we have certain rights. Rights guaranteed by laws in the USA and in the EU. Those rights are blatantly ignored by Gree!
    Don't you think we haven't tried other ways to communicate with Gree? Yes we did but its obvious that Gree practice the tactic of ignore the issue and hope it will blow over. Its clear that Gree tries to do it here as well. That tactic will not work on other sites and yes we have shown several news reporters already evidence on the way Gree handles.

Don't shoot the messenger!
    Banned for showing a clear issue in the game without showing the prices method. Sorry, that is no ground for a ban. What Gree should do is ban all those hackers and make sure the game is played honestly.
    Why do all you "top runners" come on here spouting **** about how your rights are being infringed upon and blah blah BLAH! You don't like how they run THEIR game, stop spending. Obviously they're doing something right for you to keep dishing out your cash to them, so stop telling them how to run their game. Yes, I agree that the hack is unfair (for people that actually care about their arena rank, so maybe 1% of players) but demanding and threatening them are not the ways to do it. Now go back to doing the only thing you know and give Gree your money.

Its not only arena

He doesnt say hes spending
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post
    Why do all you "top runners" come on here spouting **** about how your rights are being infringed upon and blah blah BLAH!
    So you are saying that "top runners" have no right to demand what they pay for? A service like K&D falls under the same laws and rules as all other services. So why shouldn't "top runners" came up for their rights?
    You don't like how they run THEIR game, stop spending. Obviously they're doing something right for you to keep dishing out your cash to them, so stop telling them how to run their game. Yes, I agree that the hack is unfair (for people that actually care about their arena rank, so maybe 1% of players) but demanding and threatening them are not the ways to do it. Now go back to doing the only thing you know and give Gree your money.
    Gree has to comply to laws and regulations the governments in the country where they deliver their service. We, as consumer, have the legal right to demand that Gree complies to those laws and regulations. If they don't, as is obvious in regard to this hack, a consumer can and may complain.

It amazes me that some people accept sub standard service from a game service provider, even tell us to shut up. But demand perfect internet connections from their internet and/or providers.

Both deliver a service, both have to comply to the same laws and regulations. It's imho strange that you say we have to shut up and pay for a service that is obvious flawed at the moment.

So you are saying that "top runners" have no right to demand what they pay for? A service like K&D falls under the same laws and rules as all other services. So why shouldn't "top runners" came up for their rights?

Gree has to comply to laws and regulations the governments in the country where they deliver their service. We, as consumer, have the legal right to demand that Gree complies to those laws and regulations. If they don't, as is obvious in regard to this hack, a consumer can and may complain.

It amazes me that some people accept sub standard service from a game service provider, even tell us to shut up. But demand perfect internet connections from their internet and/or providers.

Both deliver a service, both have to comply to the same laws and regulations. It's imho strange that you say we have to shut up and pay for a service that is obvious flawed at the moment.
    My guess...
    When US laws changed...you just click next?
    You was eager to play?

But..back to topic...This is/was wrong way to do it^^

BTW...I lost many "friends" after to change...They took money back and left.
    Last edited by Pimatsu; 08-08-2015 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimatsu View Post
    My guess...
    When US laws changed...you just click next?
    You was eager to play?

But..back to topic...This is/was wrong way to do it^^

BTW...I lost many "friends" after to change...They took money back and left.
    First the USA laws are changing but very slowly. Secondly as many USA gaming companies don't realize is that they deliver, through Google, a service in Europe. As they provide a service in the EU they automatically fall under EU law. So even as US law changes that change doesn't hold up for the EU players.

Again, yes I play and I paid and pay. That makes me a customer of Gree. Under USA and EU laws and regulations a consumer has the right on adequate service. A hacked game isn't even nearly adequate. So I asked Gree for adequate service but Gree as usual ignores those requests. That's why the request is now on their forum.

That is your opinion not mine and not those of others.

They I can take my money back and leave. That's what Gree hopes for. But I will not. Gree has to deal with this issue one way or the other. The easy way is to comply with the law and fix an obvious inadequate service, a hack.

First the USA laws are changing but very slowly. Secondly as many USA gaming companies don't realize is that they deliver, through Google, a service in Europe. As they provide a service in the EU they automatically fall under EU law. So even as US law changes that change doesn't hold up for the EU players.

Again, yes I play and I paid and pay. That makes me a customer of Gree. Under USA and EU laws and regulations a consumer has the right on adequate service. A hacked game isn't even nearly adequate. So I asked Gree for adequate service but Gree as usual ignores those requests. That's why the request is now on their forum.

That is your opinion not mine and not those of others.

They I can take my money back and leave. That's what Gree hopes for. But I will not. Gree has to deal with this issue one way or the other. The easy way is to comply with the law and fix an obvious inadequate service, a hack.
    So you don't have any clue what happen?
    Im EU-player, but if I wanna play...I have to agree of terms of Google.
    And check your demands again^^ YOU ACCEPTED THEM.

But yeah...It sux and you might feel angry...but its only a Game.
    Next...
    Last edited by Pimatsu; 08-08-2015 at 04:37 PM.