Don't you appreciate the community managers now they they're gone?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't you appreciate the community managers now they they're gone?

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Don't you appreciate the community managers now they they're gone?

Don't you know that saying you don't know what you have until it's gone? I think myself, and many others took the community managers for granted and now that they're gone we don't know what to do. They did help with a lot including being goto people for asking questions. Now we really don't have much information on anything going on in crime city which truly sucks.
    Last edited by 1Shot; 08-07-2015 at 12:05 PM.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Not knowing what's going on sucks. As well as the emails I received from gree regarding tickets sent in. Can't imagine the "developers" have time to read any information if the actually get it.

Answers to questions fade into mist?

Post Count
    I'm jumping around a bit on the boards, and do apologize if I miss some things guys!

Post Count
    Can't say I have. I think the forum's been drastically improved without them.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Can't say I have. I think the forum's been drastically improved without them.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Personally, I never found myself in 'need' of their help. Also, to me atleast, it seemed they were often as in the dark as to what was going on as we were. Rarely did I ever find something of any real use here....(yet here I am) :/

As for those that "don't know whats going on"..... where have YOU been? It has been the same schedule (with the exception of a missed RB) as it always is. Constant LTQ and Box events, EB and RB pretty much alternate possibly with a couple days in between....and war and SA alternate weekends.... *Spoiler Alert* - 36 HR war next weekend...... It shocks me that people don't know whats going on ....smh
    Last edited by legalious; 08-07-2015 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Language
    I've been told I can be inappropriate.....
    Guilty of refund fraud
    Have sold aCcounts for USD (and gree helped by manually transferring them lmao)
    Chronic namer & shamer
    Insults mods and staff regularly
    Evades ban regularly

Bans YTD: 5 and counting

Post Count
    I don't miss the mall cop over exertion of authority, no. People sneezed funny and a thread would get locked. Now behavior has returned to normal.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Most know what's going on, it's the explanation of glitches and more detail of events etc etc some would like to see more of. Personally the players that share in the forum are of more use than the moderators have been. Just my observation

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    I'm jumping around a bit on the boards, and do apologize if I miss some things guys!
    I wouldn't worry much about all the whining if I were you. The OP is a useless troll anyways.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    I wouldn't worry much about all the whining if I were you. The OP is a useless troll anyways.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    Don't you know that saying you don't know what you have until it's gone? I think myself, and many others took the community managers for granted and now that they're gone we don't know what to do. They did help with a lot including being goto people for asking questions. Now we really don't have much information on anything going on in crime city which truly sucks.
    No offense for the effort you devoted in the past but nobody reads this forum longer for any real info having to do with the game. It's just a handful of the usual suspects blowing whatever at each other. That's why the game company no longer is paying anyone to provide any real information here. No point wasting a salary here any longer. It's nice of you to continue to devote any time for a measly 200 gold per month.
    Last edited by TheJess; 08-08-2015 at 03:05 AM.

Consistent Contributor Sandhawk's Avatar
    Post Count
    Now if we could only get rid of that useless oneshot guy.
    KA - ✠ Southern Dutch Knights 769-614-822
    CC - 🔫 Old Retired Gangsters 980-215-010
    MW - 🌎Maverick 196-547-849

Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    I don't miss the mall cop over exertion of authority, no. People sneezed funny and a thread would get locked. Now behavior has returned to normal.
    I'm with this guy.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandhawk View Post
    Now if we could only get rid of that useless oneshot guy.
    Gree aren't going to sack him, they just give him his 200 gold bars a month and a pat on the head.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I miss the winners lists Bolt provided, sure hope someone else takes it over. Especially if they keep the leader board edited like it was last war weekend.