Map Issue

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Map Issue

Lurker
    Post Count

Map Issue

im trying to work on the Beginner Guild: Thunder Canyon in the Dark Forest. The creatures are moving off into map areas all around that I cannot get to. I have to wait until the intended creature for the event wanders back into the map area. I can sometimes see them walking on the very edge where I cannot scroll the map enough to get to where they are.

Anyone else? Anyone know what is happening?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bav View Post
    im trying to work on the Beginner Guild: Thunder Canyon in the Dark Forest. The creatures are moving off into map areas all around that I cannot get to. I have to wait until the intended creature for the event wanders back into the map area. I can sometimes see them walking on the very edge where I cannot scroll the map enough to get to where they are.

Anyone else? Anyone know what is happening?
    If you're using an iPhone 6+, change the display settings to normal. It might be on zoom
    Purple Squirrel

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thanks for the reply, I'm using an iPad and checked on the zoom feature but it's not available to me. ( unless you know a trick )

This is really frustrating. I've only recently found this to be a problem.

Post Count
    Try going back to your kingdom and back to the map. The NPCs will be in different, maybe better, places for you.
    Line ID: clementine88

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thanx for replying, Vile Lynn. I've tried that multiple times. I have yet to be contacted back by GREE support. Not sure what else I could do.