globe and event timers don't match - what's up Gree

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: globe and event timers don't match - what's up Gree

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

globe and event timers don't match - what's up Gree

I know there is no way a person from Gree will come on and explain, but I will ask the question here.

Why do the globe and timers under the goals tab for the events not match?

The Globe shows that the epic boss finishes on August 9 I would assume at 2pm PST, but the event timer for the Epic boss under goals shows the event ends in 5 days and 4 hours which would mean it actually ends on August 11 at 2pm PST, a difference of 2 full days to complete epic boss.

According to the globe the LTQ ends August 7 at 2pm PST, but in the timer under goals there is still 2 days and 4 hours left which means it should end on August 9 at 2pm PST.

So can someone who is hiding at Gree come and explain what the finish times are supposed to be for the events? is it the globe or is it the goal timers? I know during war and SA the goals stay up an hour past the time the 2 events actually finish.

Post Count
    Maybe the people that co-ordinated globe and event timers were let go.

Notice for the latest box event there was no button at first? My guess is that was because the button guy was let go.

It's just my guess, but I think it will take some time for the new team to sort everything out.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnson View Post
    Maybe the people that co-ordinated globe and event timers were let go.

Notice for the latest box event there was no button at first? My guess is that was because the button guy was let go.

It's just my guess, but I think it will take some time for the new team to sort everything out.

LOL - agreed just wondering which timer to believe the globe or the goal timer.

Post Count
    I don't think even they know at this point. Right now it's probably best not to worry about it too much.

Considering what happened, lots of things could change in a hurry, so if you don't know what's on the globe, you won't mind when it changes.

My .02

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I would go with the goal timers.

"At least from what I've been told, I don't have experience of this. "

Post Count

Go by goal timers.
    Line ID: clementine88