DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New to MW

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Brobst View Post
    If time of cc was an issue delete this one before you get started
    Sadly it's not the game time that's the issue. I easily spend 10x as much time in GroupMe than I do actually playing the game.
    I've been told I can be inappropriate.....
    Guilty of refund fraud
    Have sold aCcounts for USD (and gree helped by manually transferring them lmao)
    Chronic namer & shamer
    Insults mods and staff regularly
    Evades ban regularly

Bans YTD: 5 and counting

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Stat inflation runs wild. It took me over 3 years to break a billion as well. Yesterday, with the wrapper for EB, I gained 125 billion. I know this because I just broke 2 trillion the day before and now I have 2,128,937,819,832 in my Attack stat.

Still, it's a good game. Lots of people play both MW and cc. Enjoy and use the forum.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TxTireMan View Post
    Sadly it's not the game time that's the issue. I easily spend 10x as much time in GroupMe than I do actually playing the game.
    I hear you on that one. I think the outside chat apps eventually took the fun out of the games. It was a blast making top 150 in war with only using the in game chat, then we decided to use a team chat and eventually it doubles your time and members seemed to communicate less about the game. It works for some and some it doesn't.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    I hear you on that one. I think the outside chat apps eventually took the fun out of the games. It was a blast making top 150 in war with only using the in game chat, then we decided to use a team chat and eventually it doubles your time and members seemed to communicate less about the game. It works for some and some it doesn't.
    Wait...are you saying ppl actually use it to talk about the team and game??? I just BS on it all day lol
    I've been told I can be inappropriate.....
    Guilty of refund fraud
    Have sold aCcounts for USD (and gree helped by manually transferring them lmao)
    Chronic namer & shamer
    Insults mods and staff regularly
    Evades ban regularly

Bans YTD: 5 and counting

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TxTireMan View Post
    Wait...are you saying ppl actually use it to talk about the team and game??? I just BS on it all day lol
    We usually talk about everything but the game also lol.