BIRDS are DONE! Flew the coop. The flock has Dropped! - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: BIRDS are DONE! Flew the coop. The flock has Dropped!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    Ah, but you assume I refer to EW and their migration. My reference goes somewhat deeper than that.
    Look we're not mind readers, either say what you mean or don't say it at all.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HGF69 View Post
    "we" - who is "we".. I believe based on forthcoming comments that AO and DEW understand

My question of "who controls whom" is very open ended with no true definitive answer (maybe 42)

You must ask yourself, which peoples/groups actions be defined by the actions of others..

I SUPose I could break it down to a few examples, but there are many many more that should not be overlooked

1. SUP forced to outspend EW to retain #1 and thus lose more cash
    2. EW never make #1 therefore failing to get the top trinket
    3. Gree releasing content that becomes worthless in a short timespan but making it appear valuable at said time which in turns causes continual spending
    4. Community spending dropping and forcing THE GREE to take drastic measures
    5. "Trolls" (unhappy customers) disillusioning paying payers.

Defining an enemy can only be achieved once you have picked a party to cheer for.. Once that has been achieved, are you being controlled by your party, is the party reactiveness in effect a control of another influencing party that in itself is being subservient to another.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Good post HR!!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Lol. If something appears to be true, is it true? If you believe it is true, does it make it so? AO, Dew, hell, wbs, etc etc, i am enjoy your posts about much of nothing, talking in circles and chasing your own tails. Your own words contradict previous statements, and for some reason you seem to think you're in some position of being thought of as an authority figure. The word several of you have used to describe me, arrogant, seems to be quite fitting, but you really need to look in the mirror when using it. If your thoughts went in a straight line at least, you might have some semblance of rationale thinking( though if the straight line is just post anything that attempts to degrade anyone who isn't part of the hate mob, then I can see some form of illogical logic in that. Very emotional and tantrum like, but I can follow that, as some people need to try to bring others down to their own level of despair in order to achieve some feeling of normalcy and self worth for themselves) in either case, I do enjoy seeing all the flailing about, attempts to discredit those who arnt as negative as yourselves, those who use a little logic and common sense in their posts. I know you don't get it when your own words put you I. Your own crosshairs, but it gives me a little chuckle anyways, along with the rest of us. The vast majority of the gamers perceive the same things whenever they talk about the forum. You guys havnt figured out that your words of woe and despair will never expand outside your own little band of merry whiners. So carry on, i enjoy it for the entertainment value, and guess what, it dosnt cost me anything but a few words here and there to spur you on, and keep my chuckles coming.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HGF69 View Post
    You are 'we', no you are not me, sorry. I on the other hand understand completely what HR is referring to.

The question of who or what controls the addiction is indeed a solid question because at this point addiction is really the only logical term that can be used in an appropriate context regarding this game versus the complete and total misuse of the terms jealous and hate.

Oh and then the misappropriation of the term 'troll' as it is being applied to disgruntled customers. Sad indeedy this misappropriation of the engrish language.

And of course the deeper question at this point would be does anybody really care anylonger....
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    Reminds me of someone....

Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Reminds me of someone....

Ysetty sum do thoug it beed hers. OLL MLALo
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

iamyou-cover.jpg

I am you, you are me, we are we.

freemium.jpeg

Free lunches ain't free.

NYChomeless_dm_7-e1436582299627.jpg

Yeah, you know the deal.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Lol. If something appears to be true, is it true? If you believe it is true, does it make it so? AO, Dew, hell, wbs, etc etc, i am enjoy your posts about much of nothing, talking in circles and chasing your own tails. Your own words contradict previous statements, and for some reason you seem to think you're in some position of being thought of as an authority figure. The word several of you have used to describe me, arrogant, seems to be quite fitting, but you really need to look in the mirror when using it. If your thoughts went in a straight line at least, you might have some semblance of rationale thinking( though if the straight line is just post anything that attempts to degrade anyone who isn't part of the hate mob, then I can see some form of illogical logic in that. Very emotional and tantrum like, but I can follow that, as some people need to try to bring others down to their own level of despair in order to achieve some feeling of normalcy and self worth for themselves) in either case, I do enjoy seeing all the flailing about, attempts to discredit those who arnt as negative as yourselves, those who use a little logic and common sense in their posts. I know you don't get it when your own words put you I. Your own crosshairs, but it gives me a little chuckle anyways, along with the rest of us. The vast majority of the gamers perceive the same things whenever they talk about the forum. You guys havnt figured out that your words of woe and despair will never expand outside your own little band of merry whiners. So carry on, i enjoy it for the entertainment value, and guess what, it dosnt cost me anything but a few words here and there to spur you on, and keep my chuckles coming.
    Please, I implore you to use a few paragraphs to make it that little easier for me to read your posts.

I'm not sure, which post has spurred your little rant. Hopefully it wasn't my last few posts, as they are made in the eye's of a subjective person that could be part of any group, whether players, retired players or employee's. Unfortunately i was forced to provide some examples which my have limited the thinking of some when reading it.

I personally haven't talked about the eventual demise of the game for quite some time and haven't intended on mentioning it (other than replying to your post now)

The vast majority of the gamers perceive the same things whenever they talk about the forum
    Do you now speak for the 100,000s of players (or however many are left). I can only comment on the Line and GroupMe rooms that I am a part of. I am somewhat reflecting the words that come from these rooms and therefore originate from a non-forum based sources (Not "our little band of whiners"). In fact within the faction based GM rooms that I'm in, I am one of a few in the forums, however the feeling within the rooms is the same.

At present, with no Community Team , and poor communication going on, the forums are not as good a source of information as they once were. Fewer noobs are asking questions (and know some scare them off, but i do try an answer honest questions). But, because of the lack of communication the forums have regressed to this state. This is not the fault of the "trolls" (whether that encompasses you, me, the dew nuttins or anyone else (again subjective)), it is the fault of Gree. With a major online mobile game such as this, social media is one of the most effective form of communication and it is being severely underutilized

Take Relic as an example. She worked at Ubisoft and was a great communicator. But, in the world over here, she was but a pawn. Unable to change things. Passing back our feedback and not getting any back in return. Rather than her role being seen as a essential for the game, it was almost (apparently) seen as inefficient and detrimental.. With things like this going on, is it any wonder that the forums have disintegrated

Verbose Veteran Captain Steelman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    Please, I implore you to use a few paragraphs to make it that little easier for me to read your posts.
    I asked for the same a few years ago and it has still not happened so get used to it..... Speed ump will always be Speed ump and for some reason I dont want him to change now... I got used to read those fat posts and it helped me read my Bible.....

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Haha, thank you steelman. It's just my style. AO, a disgruntled customer you might be, but in most cases I have not seen disgruntled customers attack customers, and the justify it by the poor service of the company you are unhappy with. This is exactly what you and the rest of the mob have done. If you feel that's justification, I'd say maybe there's something you're lacking in the way of a value system, but since this is supposedly a mostly free country, you have the right to say as you wish. that dosnt make it socially acceptable, but there are people in the world that dosnt mean much to.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    @Speed, are you randomly ranting at people due to some unrelated topics?..

Certainly seems like you are selectively reading/ignoring the comms in this thread...

I then I notice, that you decide the tell a newbie to do opposite of what they want to do....

Pot calling kettle.. And all that

Quote Originally Posted by TxTireMan View Post
    Just downloaded MW....been playing CrimeCity for a long time....essentially do the same thing huh?

*need a faction....will not use communication app but will be active.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Tire man, I think you will find that some form of chat will be a necessity to communicate with your teamates. I can't see a team performing well together without good communication and discussing goals etc. also that's really the draw of these games, getting to interact with the people on the team. I've known some of my teammates for four years now, some have moved on to other games that I also play with them, some I have met in person and we have occasional get togethers for BBQ, and old stories.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    MW CAN NEVER have winners of losers

I do not understand what is all the fuzz about winners and losers, as MW has none of them

To tell the truth..........in my personal view, a winner and a loser cannot be ever determine in MW, all we can determine here is free players, lite gold players, spenders and heavy spenders, and of course the heavy spenders like SUP, EW, Goodfellas will always be able to BUY the top spots on FL and WD or to complete all events they choose to, if that gives them entertainment, then good for them.

To determine a winner or a loser on events like FL and WD, all teams would need to be on same ground, in the case of FL and WD, that would mean, no bonuses, no gold, perhaps for WD adjust all stats to be similar

FL with no gold, the very active teams with a good strategy would come ahead of the rest, we may see a top 500 team in top 20 or top 10

But we all know that is never going to be possible, thus there can never be a winner or a loser in any of the MW events, you can only have people trying to buy the desire rank

if there are winner or loser during FL or WD, it would be among the free factions, since they do have to rely on team work and strartegy (like when to use the free healthpacks they get, when to battle, when to deploy units) to max their points/wins

In the end this is suppose to be a game (regardless of GREE trying hard to make it onto a huge beta test experiment) and all games should bring fun and entertainment to its players.....................so if you are having fun, then just enjoy it...............if you are not having fun.............best is to move on as many have done................as we know GREE will never be capable of properly running the game

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Also, Speed, attacking OA has confused me somewhat. Let's look back to when the forum was a positive place (ish), the game was enjoyable (and certainly worth gold purchases). We had some great characters.. Dutchie with his quick banter, Devin with his near instant LTQ guides and Agent Organe creating player guides, jumping in and advising newbies.. (Many other good guys/gals as well)..... What were you doing then, and remembered for??? Having the same argument with Ferr. While the community mostly got on, there were you two, constantly fighting

Roll onto to now... Game sucks, forum can't be positive because of it.... So we have joined you, and replaced Ferr to be someone to argue with, because you seem to need to have that attention. But just remember who the helpful guys were, before you throw the accusations..

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Losers are all mw players including me and winners are gree