BIRDS are DONE! Flew the coop. The flock has Dropped! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: BIRDS are DONE! Flew the coop. The flock has Dropped!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    Thanks!!!, English is not my first language, I sometimes get confused on the spelling on some words
    the important thing is when read, you knew what I meant and will try to remember the proper way to spell it
    I just keep remembering that "oo" sounds like "u" and the sound of loser is also an "u" thus the confusion lol
    right right, punctuation doesn't change the way I read something. In fact I had to read your post several times to determine if that was intentional or not. You did spell it correctly the first time (only when you quoted me)

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Be careful, or they will send the grammar nazis after you

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    I should send them after you with hatchet job you did on Artie's post. Copy and paste hommie. ������

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    right right, punctuation doesn't change the way I read something. In fact I had to read your post several times to determine if that was intentional or not. You did spell it correctly the first time (only when you quoted me)
    That was because I just copy pasted your post lol

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    That is written verbatim. Sometimes to create poetry you have to take artistic lliecense. I take none of the credit for any of it. It's and object of beauty because of all its intended and purposeful flaws.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Why? he actually did me a favour for pointing my error, I have made note on the proper spelling and appreciated his clarification
    as far as I am concern he was being helpful and not tryig to make fun of me

Post Count
    Just checked CNN, nothing. BBC? Nope, nothing there either. PBS, nope. Fox, surely they must have picked up the story.... Nuh. Print media then..... Washington Post, nothing...... The Times, no. Even the National Enquirer couldn't be bothered with the story, although I have a sneaking suspicion our old mate speedie is the guy on the front cover story with a mullet and John Deere cap recounting his alien abduction...........
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Is true. Loose and lose are the most commonly misspelled words in modern war

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    Thanks!!!, English is not my first language, I sometimes get confused on the spelling on some words
    the important thing is when read, you knew what I meant and will try to remember the proper way to spell it
    I just keep remembering that "oo" sounds like "u" and the sound of loser is also an "u" thus the confusion lol
    The "oo" gives the S a soft sound, as in moose or goose. A single "o" gives it a hard sound, much like the letter Z.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    The "oo" gives the S a soft sound, as in moose or goose. A single "o" gives it a hard sound, much like the letter Z.
    Thanks, never thought of that
    I only "focus" on the "u" sound, but now that I said them a few times out loud, the "s" does add a big difference to their sound

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Danger, so what your telling me is that your boss, the dew man, is looking to get noticed on the news channels with the prose he frequently posts? Who knew, ok well, thanks for clarifying that for me. Artie's little muse was meant for entertainment value only, so you can stop looking for a news flash. Boy, you guys are really hooked bad on this game. Seriously, find some help before its too late.

Lurker
    Post Count
    For those who do not know, birds have been placing 3rd lately and getting crushed by teams of all levels. Teams like KYS and Goodfellas taking 2nd place in wd and frontline. In the last WD I noticed some big names missing from the Bird roster so I watched closely. Later in the WD, you could see the birds losing 2nd place and magically those big names reappeared on their roster but it was too little too late. Subsequently the bird roster has been reduced to only 36.

Lastly I would like to congratulate Redrum seal force 6 for scooping up those left over dirty birds. Now all you have to do is figure out how to incorporate birds into your already convoluted 80 merged team. Perhaps Redrum flock of seagulls force 6? That would be cool.

Good luck
    Are you serious?? Who the fxxk cares???

Banned
    Post Count
    For those who do not know, birds have been placing 3rd lately and getting crushed by teams of all levels. Teams like KYS and Goodfellas taking 2nd place in wd and frontline. In the last WD I noticed some big names missing from the Bird roster so I watched closely. Later in the WD, you could see the birds losing 2nd place and magically those big names reappeared on their roster but it was too little too late. Subsequently the bird roster has been reduced to only 36.

Lastly I would like to congratulate Redrum seal force 6 for scooping up those left over dirty birds. Now all you have to do is figure out how to incorporate birds into your already convoluted 80 merged team. Perhaps Redrum flock of seagulls force 6? That would be cool.

Good luck
    I have say hats off to the birds for waking up and hopefully realizing the flaws of spending so much on this game, although Ferr figured that out a long time ago. The birds made Sup or pun who they are today, without them sup had nothing to fight for. At least this way sup won't have to spend so much to stay in first place. Congratulations to the next highest spending faction whoever that may be next round, as I hope you enjoy second place .

Banned
    Post Count
    Once upon a time....
    A bird named Ferr started a nest
    He looked to recruit the best but became quickly depressed
    B/c the best in the game were already on top
    He had no choice but to fill his flock
    With the type of fowl who prefer colder climate
    Penguins amasses to battle super pirates

Bird hopes and dreams were consistently crushed
    Yet Ferr painted each loss with an elegant brush
    Depicting images of honor and grandeur
    He promised his flock mates greener pastures
    To attain 1st place just a single event
    He begged and pleaded for more money to be spent.

When finally the nest became disenchanted,
    A coup took place and Ripper demanded
    That a new strategy must take place
    And priority number one was that Ferr was replaced.
    Farewell Ferr and welcome Ripper
    Yet the new strategy seemed very similar
    "We just have to spend more and we will win?
    Yes, of course..it will be great fun"

Same strategy same result,
    Yet no bird claims that the loss is their fault.
    "If we can't beat them spending we need a new plan,
    Cheating is alright it's worth the ban,
    Let's bring in RA health hackers,
    We can use them to teach our others"

One miscalculation on the birds part,
    Sup finds out and tears the plan apart.
    Losses continue and their morale dwindles
    Birds can't recruit and the team is in shambles

First is a pipe-dream, then second is lost,
    Yet chirping continues no matter the cost,
    Penguins new placement has fallen to third,
    Perfect end-game, third rhymes with bird.

You thought you could outspend,cheat,rely on luck,
    But simple history is you got SUP'd UP

-BIRD tRAPPER aka Edgar Allan SUPoe
    Speed before you accuse Danger Mouse of getting to much into the game, please read the poem you just posted and tell the same thing to bird trapper 👍

Post Count
    Danger, so what your telling me is that your boss, the dew man, is looking to get noticed on the news channels with the prose he frequently posts? Who knew, ok well, thanks for clarifying that for me. Artie's little muse was meant for entertainment value only, so you can stop looking for a news flash. Boy, you guys are really hooked bad on this game. Seriously, find some help before its too late.
    Dude, you crack me up, you really do. So serious! As if any of it matters. Do you brag this much over the dinner table about your achievements in MW? Pppfffttttt
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln