BIRDS are DONE! Flew the coop. The flock has Dropped! - Page 16

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: BIRDS are DONE! Flew the coop. The flock has Dropped!

Post Count
    M
    Quote Originally Posted by good gawd noooo View Post
    I just love how easily and quickly I got grouped with the "haters club". Don't I need an invite or pass a entrance exam? pledge for a week or something like that? I also find it quite interesting that someone outside of the "haters" club appears to be in charge of entry.. told ya before I don't hate you and I don't hate sup.. just so refreshing to see a change of the leader board was like a gift to see it change before I closed down my team. But with your personality, inability to see whats right in front of you, and constant need to make others feel beneath you.. well I can see why you have so many haters.......
    Hate takes energy, and it's really not worth it.

More amused contempt than anything.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Toby and Pysco especially are the easiest to poke and prod. Dm gets offended and defensive easily, wbs attempts to show his ponderous intellect, I think dew is just constantly stoned. Just to fill you in on a few of your club mates.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Toby and Pysco especially are the easiest to poke and prod. Dm gets offended and defensive easily, wbs attempts to show his ponderous intellect, I think dew is just constantly stoned. Just to fill you in on a few of your club mates.
    First came The Amazing Kreskin, now we have The Greater Spud Thump....

http://www.amazingkreskin.com/
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 09-23-2015 at 04:25 PM.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Hahahahaa. Im so happy that Speed let us into his group, please give us the rules and meeting times Speed.