BIRDS are DONE! Flew the coop. The flock has Dropped! - Page 10

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: BIRDS are DONE! Flew the coop. The flock has Dropped!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Supremacy? Greatness? Can you quote where I said any such thing? Mw God? Lol. My lord you guys are really full of yourselves, and the jealousy is dripping out of both corners of your mouths. You seem to enjoy putting words in other people's mouths, all I have to do is quote your own words. According g to several,of you here i don't even play anymore, so how can I be some sort of Mw god. You still find enjoyment from the game? So, you come on once a day and tap a few minutes? No? You do your best to complete as many events as you can, spend time on weekends helping with wd and fl? Why? To do as much for your team as you can? Wow, what an idea. To see what you can acheived? Imagine that. If any of the above is indeed the case, sure sounds like we are actually the same. So why would anyone bring up why some spend money doing it, or spend more than they do? Simple, because they can't,mane for some reason they feel like this belittles them in others eyes. I've said many times if you prefer to play for free, do it. If your Li it is 100 nucks a month, then see how far you can go with that amount. You're still competing , just exactly like ones that spend more, and/ or spend less than you. I get it. The people on the rod who drive faster than me are idiots, the ones who drive slower than me are fools, and the ones who drive the same speed as me are real jerks. Yes, see, I do get it. I know exactly where you're comming from

Post Count
    The following is an excerpt from Red Dwarf: series 4, episode 6, entitled "Meltdown." Behold, The King of Risk, Arnold Rimmer;

RIMMER: So there we were at 2:30 in the morning; I was beginning to wish
    I had never come to cadet training school. To the south lay water --
    there was no way we could cross that. To the east and west two armies
    squeezed us in a pincer. The only way was north; I had to go for it
    and pray the Gods were smiling on me. I picked up the dice and threw
    two sixes. Caldecott couldn't believe it. My go again; another two
    sixes!
    LISTER: Rimmer, what's wrong with you? Don't you realize that no one is
    even slightly interested in anything you're saying? You've got this
    major psychological defect which blinds you to the fact that you're
    boring people to death! How come you can't sense that?
    RIMMER: Anyway I picked up the dice again... Unbelievable! Another two
    sixes!
    LISTER: Rimmer!
    RIMMER: What?
    LISTER: No one wants to know some stupid story about how you beat your
    Cadet School Training Officer at Risk.
    RIMMER: Then -- disaster! I threw a two and a three; Caldecott picked up
    the dice and threw snake eyes -- I was still in it.
    LISTER: Cat, can you talk to him?.

CAT is sitting with big pieces of cotton wool plugged in to his ears. As
    LISTER talks to him he takes one of the pieces.

CAT: What?
    RIMMER: Anyway, to cut a long story short I threw a five and a four which
    beat his three and a two, another double six followed by a double four
    and a double five. After he'd thrown a three and a two I threw a six
    and a three.
    CAT: Man, this guy could bore for his country!
    LISTER: What I want to know, is how the smeg can you remember what dice
    you threw at a game you played when you were seventeen?
    RIMMER: I jotted it down in my Risk campaign book. I always used to do
    that so I could replay my moments of glory over a glass of brandy in
    the sleeping quarters. I ask you, what better way is there to spend a
    Saturday night?
    CAT: Ya got me.
    RIMMER: So a six and a three and he came back with a three and a two.
    LISTER: Rimmer, can't you tell the story is not gripping me? I'm in a
    state of non-grippedness, I am completely smegging ungripped. Shut the
    smeg up.
    RIMMER: Don't you want to hear the Risk story?
    LISTER: That's what I've been saying for the last fifteen minutes.
    RIMMER: But I thought that was because I hadn't got to the really
    interesting bit...
    LISTER: What really interesting bit?
    RIMMER: Ah well, that was about two hours later, after he'd thrown a
    three and a two and I'd thrown a four and a one. I picked up the
    dice...
    LISTER: Hang on Rimmer, hang on... the really interesting bit is exactly
    the same as the dull bit.
    RIMMER: You don't know what I did with the dice though, do you? For all
    you know, I could have jammed them up his nostrils, head butted him on
    the nose and they could have blasted out of his ears. That would've
    been quite interesting.
    LISTER: OK, Rimmer. What did you do with the dice?.
    RIMMER: I threw a five and a two.
    LISTER: And that's the really interesting bit?
    RIMMER: Well it was interesting to me, it got me into Irkutsk.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Supremacy? Greatness? Can you quote where I said any such thing? Mw God? Lol. My lord you guys are really full of yourselves, and the jealousy is dripping out of both corners of your mouths. You seem to enjoy putting words in other people's mouths, all I have to do is quote your own words. According g to several,of you here i don't even play anymore, so how can I be some sort of Mw god. You still find enjoyment from the game? So, you come on once a day and tap a few minutes? No? You do your best to complete as many events as you can, spend time on weekends helping with wd and fl? Why? To do as much for your team as you can? Wow, what an idea. To see what you can acheived? Imagine that. If any of the above is indeed the case, sure sounds like we are actually the same. So why would anyone bring up why some spend money doing it, or spend more than they do? Simple, because they can't,mane for some reason they feel like this belittles them in others eyes. I've said many times if you prefer to play for free, do it. If your Li it is 100 nucks a month, then see how far you can go with that amount. You're still competing , just exactly like ones that spend more, and/ or spend less than you. I get it. The people on the rod who drive faster than me are idiots, the ones who drive slower than me are fools, and the ones who drive the same speed as me are real jerks. Yes, see, I do get it. I know exactly where you're comming from
    Ummm. Do you even read your own posts? I don't think so. Go back and read your previous one. If you aren't trying to convince people that you've "achieved" something then what?!?

Don't act like you know me. I'm not part of the DEW Nuttin crew. I've played on top 50 teams from the beginning. I stepped out of faction play some time ago because it was too time consuming. I still log in once or twice a day and play when I want to play. Not on GREEs schedule.

I suspect you are in the latter part of your life and any glory days that you actually did have are now buried in the past. This game and probably several other games are all that's left for you to hold on to some time type of "glory". So sad. Good luck tapping away this weekend to hold onto that precious spot.

Me jealous....I think not.
    You, delusional...definitely.

Post Count
    So, hardly a new phenomena ;-))))
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    That's right. No more bragging about victories, wins, or anything else. We do not want to offend anyone. What a bunch of babies. The post from the start was nothing more than a jab at the team that has been an adversary since day one. It makes sense that a comment would be made to poke fun at them. It also makes sense that it would be posted here, in the modern war forum. I'm sorry, but no matter how many times you guys respond, nothing will ever change the fact that you are jealous. One enormous big fat peanut butter and jelly sammy. Mmmmm mmmmm good.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    You must find it somewhat amusing? Where else will you find great poo slinging, high horse attitudes, mobs, free players, semi retired players, and trolls who don't troll all in one big happy place. 👍👍
    I do, but lately, it's kind of gotten rather boring here Benson, I do believe I need a another drink. Would you be so kind as to get me another martini good sir?
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    And apparently I don't know them, but they know me. One is babbling and posting some convo from who knows where about who knows what. Here we go,eats see what they come up with for this.

The sun rose this morning, and it set this evening. The waterfall was very loud. I like green eggs and ham.

It will be intresting to see how they respond to that.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    And apparently I don't know them, but they know me. One is babbling and posting some convo from who knows where about who knows what. Here we go,eats see what they come up with for this.

The sun rose this morning, and it set this evening. The waterfall was very loud. I like green eggs and ham.

It will be intresting to see how they respond to that.
    Dang, you didn't die yet! Truly disappointed for a number of reasons with the biggest being your continued egotistical, poorly written, typo riddled, obnoxious, and quite frankly boring post. Maybe you can talk about your 40k spending trip to target to purchase iTunes cards and give us all a big laugh because let's be honest with everyone here, the crap version of the maytag man totallllllllly does that..... Lmfao... Your a joke speed dump

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    That's right. No more bragging about victories, wins, or anything else. We do not want to offend anyone. What a bunch of babies. The post from the start was nothing more than a jab at the team that has been an adversary since day one. It makes sense that a comment would be made to poke fun at them. It also makes sense that it would be posted here, in the modern war forum. I'm sorry, but no matter how many times you guys respond, nothing will ever change the fact that you are jealous. One enormous big fat peanut butter and jelly sammy. Mmmmm mmmmm good.
    Damn, those jocks must have really done a number on this guy. Still, buying all those pixels must have really showed those naturally talented sports stars who the real champion is! LMFAO.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    Damn, those jocks must have really done a number on this guy. Still, buying all those pixels must have really showed those naturally talented sports stars who the real champion is! LMFAO.
    Long duck dummie is as big of a poser as speed dump. I've seen a pic of speed dump and he is prolly like Most imagine, HUGE ears, old as dirt and appears to have been either dropped on his Face as a child or beaten a ton as a youth, prolly both. I can only imagine what this turd LDD looks like but I suspect he is every bit of speed dumps twin

Post Count
    The thing I find the funniest is they way they honestly believe there's something to brag about! Hilarious!

"I bought my way to the top of an imaginary world in a phone game! I'm King Of The World!!".

Geez, I bet that gets a lot of high fives in the sports bars, while the dumb naturally talented athletes can only dream of such glory and all the admiring ladies look on and purr. PPfffttttt...... If you didn't roll on the floor laughing you'd cry. LMFAO.
    Last edited by Danger Mouse; 08-06-2015 at 10:14 PM.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Bear View Post
    Long duck dummie is as big of a poser as speed dump. I've seen a pic of speed dump and he is prolly like Most imagine, HUGE ears, old as dirt and appears to have been either dropped on his Face as a child or beaten a ton as a youth, prolly both. I can only imagine what this turd LDD looks like but I suspect he is every bit of speed dumps twin
    I'm sure Toby Bear is Modern Wars own Bad Boy. Sorry, I can't imagine you being very tough or athletic since your forum name is based after a doll my special needs neighbor used to molest on daily basis. You are pretty disgusting

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    I'm sure Toby Bear is Modern Wars own Bad Boy. Sorry, I can't imagine you being very tough or athletic since your forum name is based after a doll my special needs neighbor used to molest on daily basis. You are pretty disgusting
    Yep, definitely some jealousy issues there regarding those with physical attributes or athletic talent. Too funny.

Don't worry, you've shown you're willing to go those extra yards, redeeming iTunes cards in truly god like fashion. All those jocks that kicked sand your way are quaking before your prowess now! That show'd 'em! LMFAO

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    Sorry, sent me to sleep. Can you condense it down and snazz it up a bit please. You've obviously never pitched anything before.
    I DEW freely and eagerly admit, your skills at THIS are awesome.
    I've watched you develop.
    You were always good.
    Today you are great.
    In fact, I would say you are among the top ten at DEWING this special THINGY we DEW.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    I promise you the CMs did everything they could, but they had no position of power. Every issue that was raised they would bring to development or support. But, that was as far as they could go. They couldn't fix issues, they couldn't even get stuff prioritised. Yes they attended internal meetings about new features and releases. But they were never given timelines and the info they were given was no more than the basic details that CS got.. They didn't have access to support tools, or any sql skills. Their hands were tied.

Your revelations and personal insight about certain historical developments are very informative.
    Thank you.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "