BIRDS are DONE! Flew the coop. The flock has Dropped! - Page 15

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: BIRDS are DONE! Flew the coop. The flock has Dropped!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    True, very true, without SUP's patronage, MW would be dead and I would no longer get to play as I still find some entertainment in the game
    Just think of the outcome if gree actually could program a good game that doesn't pander to the whales. More than just the top 50 would spend a decent amount because the base of the game is fun, but gree has taken the fun out of it. Look at Super Cell, much better ran game with no glitches to date for me, and you can leave for a bit and come back and not be left in the dust. Gree has backed itself into a corner and now must rely heavily on the top 100 or maybe even top 50 nowadays.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Pysco, you seem to be the one who thinks he's better than others, you might look up that word to see what it means before using it in sentences, just because you've seen it before.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Pysco, you seem to be the one who thinks he's better than others, you might look up that word to see what it means before using it in sentences, just because you've seen it before.
    Lol really? I think you should read again what you said in your other thread about top 10 can't beat sup that was full of bs.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    For those who do not know, birds have been placing 3rd lately and getting crushed by teams of all levels. Teams like KYS and Goodfellas taking 2nd place in wd and frontline. In the last WD I noticed some big names missing from the Bird roster so I watched closely. Later in the WD, you could see the birds losing 2nd place and magically those big names reappeared on their roster but it was too little too late. Subsequently the bird roster has been reduced to only 36.

Lastly I would like to congratulate Redrum seal force 6 for scooping up those left over dirty birds. Now all you have to do is figure out how to incorporate birds into your already convoluted 80 merged team. Perhaps Redrum flock of seagulls force 6? That would be cool.

Good luck
    How about becoming PR1 and taking first?

That's a good idea!
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    them birds didn't fly the coop instead the flew over SUP and took a big POOP!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Those birds flew several coops actually, or have been coop hoping, whichever term you want to use. Why all the concern over something that means nothing to you gawd, as you and your friends have stated over and over. Guess you care much more than you want to admit, that's ok. I won't let your secret out.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by good gawd noooo View Post
    them birds didn't fly the coop instead the flew over SUP and took a big POOP!
    If I could be one animal it would be some type of bird. I could take a poop anywhere I wanted. Imagine the freedom of that, plus you wouldn't have to wipe and would save trees because of it. Being a bird also helps the economy I could keep glass businesses making money, window washers would be pleased at my multiple deposits of bird poo on windows that need to be cleaned. I guess you could be right GG, they probably keep pirate sailors working to by keeping them scrubbing the deck and washing sails. Some birds even sit on pirates shoulders and give them directions. Birds and Pirates can make a wondeful team.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    be careful of hunters with shotguns, and kids with Bb guns, sling shots, Hawks,

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    be careful of hunters with shotguns, and kids with Bb guns, sling shots, Hawks,
    Very true Speed. But the Pirates could keep me safe while I watch out for Moby **** for the Pirates.

Everything has its weakness but pooping wherever I wanted does sound appealing lol.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    SUP will never give up surely

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by carl9764 View Post
    SUP will never give up surely
    Wasn't their choice, birds prevailed and they are incapable of overcoming such adversity. Not a big deal, they had their run, it's over now.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Toby, you sure prevailed with your trolling, and yes, a number of people have given up on the forums new use of you and your club buddies

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    I just love how easily and quickly I got grouped with the "haters club". Don't I need an invite or pass a entrance exam? pledge for a week or something like that? I also find it quite interesting that someone outside of the "haters" club appears to be in charge of entry.. told ya before I don't hate you and I don't hate sup.. just so refreshing to see a change of the leader board was like a gift to see it change before I closed down my team. But with your personality, inability to see whats right in front of you, and constant need to make others feel beneath you.. well I can see why you have so many haters.......

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Gawd, it's not who you hate , as I told you before( and we know you're fibbing a little about that anyways, it's ok) it's the message of hate that you spread. That's what it takes to join the hate club, on behalf of your fellow members, welcome aboard. They're kind of shy around newcomers, and so busy refreshing the forum to see my latest posts, that I'm sure they just plumb forgot.