BIRDS are DONE! Flew the coop. The flock has Dropped! - Page 9

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: BIRDS are DONE! Flew the coop. The flock has Dropped!

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Once upon a time....
    A bird named Ferr started a nest
    He looked to recruit the best but became quickly depressed
    B/c the best in the game were already on top
    He had no choice but to fill his flock
    With the type of fowl who prefer colder climate
    Penguins amasses to battle super pirates

Bird hopes and dreams were consistently crushed
    Yet Ferr painted each loss with an elegant brush
    Depicting images of honor and grandeur
    He promised his flock mates greener pastures
    To attain 1st place just a single event
    He begged and pleaded for more money to be spent.

When finally the nest became disenchanted,
    A coup took place and Ripper demanded
    That a new strategy must take place
    And priority number one was that Ferr was replaced.
    Farewell Ferr and welcome Ripper
    Yet the new strategy seemed very similar
    "We just have to spend more and we will win?
    Yes, of course..it will be great fun"

Same strategy same result,
    Yet no bird claims that the loss is their fault.
    "If we can't beat them spending we need a new plan,
    Cheating is alright it's worth the ban,
    Let's bring in RA health hackers,
    We can use them to teach our others"

One miscalculation on the birds part,
    Sup finds out and tears the plan apart.
    Losses continue and their morale dwindles
    Birds can't recruit and the team is in shambles

First is a pipe-dream, then second is lost,
    Yet chirping continues no matter the cost,
    Penguins new placement has fallen to third,
    Perfect end-game, third rhymes with bird.

You thought you could outspend,cheat,rely on luck,
    But simple history is you got SUP'd UP

-BIRD tRAPPER aka Edgar Allan SUPoe
    lol... Nice
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    Nah, it's just a fatal flaw in my character that when I see over inflated egos full of hot air and very little substance I have an OCD moment and reach for the pin..... I know all I'm doing is giving them the validity they desperately crave, but as speedie says, sometimes you just can't sit back and let some BS go unanswered. At least on that we agree.
    Unfortunately, your logic is no good here. And by here, I mean this forum. You see the reality of the situation as many others. However, the one you preach against will never see your point of view.

It's like telling a drug addict, he/she is wasting their money and life on something that isn't real. To them it it is real because of their experience while doing so. They can't see the true reality, because they are so caught up in the fairy tale.

I admit that I find it down right hysterical that anyone thinks they have accomplished anything by paying to "win" at this game.

People that use natural talent and ability to compete in sports, I'm in awe.
    People that help the less fortunate, I'm in awe.
    Single parents that work a full time job and still find time to raise their children, I'm in awe.
    People that pull over and help a stranger change a flat tire in the pouring rain, I'm in awe.
    People that boast about how much money they spend to be CHAMPIONS of a phone/tablet game, I'm in awe...that anyone could actually believe they have achieved greatness in doing so.

But hey, as long as you all think you've done something special. Good for you! LMAO.
    Last edited by Evil Mastermind; 08-06-2015 at 07:15 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajk View Post
    I love how these threads always devolve into the same old boring cat fights between speedo, his little minions and the rest of the community. Come on guys, I'm only here for the entertainment, at least you lovebirds can offer up something more exciting. This is getting old. Step it up people, stop throwing limp-wristed jabs and flinging your poo around. I need more value for my time.
    You must find it somewhat amusing? Where else will you find great poo slinging, high horse attitudes, mobs, free players, semi retired players, and trolls who don't troll all in one big happy place. 👍👍

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mastermind View Post
    Unfortunately, your logic is no good here. And by here, I mean this forum. You see the reality of the situation as many others. However, the one you preach against will never see your point of view.

It's like telling a drug addict, he/she is wasting their money and life on something that isn't real. To them it it is real because of their experience while doing so. They can't see the true reality, because they are so caught up in the fairy tale.

I admit that I find it down right hysterical that anyone thinks they have accomplished anything by paying to "win" at this game.

People that use natural talent and ability to compete in sports, I'm in awe.
    People that help the less fortunate, I'm in awe.
    Single parents that work a full time job and still find time to raise their children, I'm in awe.
    People that pull over and help a stranger change a flat tire in the pouring rain, I'm in awe.
    People that boast about how much money they spend to be CHAMPIONS of a phone/tablet game, I'm in awe...that anyone could actually believe they have achieved greatness in doing so.

But hey, as long as you all think you've done something special. Good for you! LMAO.
    In awe of people who use natural talent? No need. Its mostly genetics and usually accompanied with an IQ in the single digits.
    Everyone with means should be helping the less fortunate. No need to be in awe of it. Its not a rare occurrence.
    Single parents raising kids. They decided to have kids, its their responsibility to raise them.
    People that pull over to help change a flat tire are usually serial killers. Im "in awe" that some people are too dumb to change their own tire or call AAA.
    Lastly, most dont boast about how much money they spend on game. Others like yourself keep bringing up the money aspect. For those that spend the most, money isnt an issue. Hence the cost isnt an issue for them even though you keep pointing it out. Go buy a movie ticket at the theater and you will see others say its a waste of money and to wait for the dvd. Buy the dvd and others will say its a waste of money and to wait till its out on tv..and down the line it goes. Its relative.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    In awe of people who use natural talent? No need. Its mostly genetics and usually accompanied with an IQ in the single digits.
    LMFAO.... now who's jealous!!! Oh, way too funny!!!!
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Post Count
    That's hilarious. Denigrate those with real achievements under their belt to make yourself feel better. ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Oh, real jealousy at last makes an appearance. This is way to funny.

What's the matter? One too many sand-face kicking incidents in early childhood???? Hilarious.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    LMFAO.... now who's jealous!!! Oh, way too funny!!!!
    Sorry for the delay in my response. I was busy laughing at how funny your comment was. Lastly, I am not jelly bc winning crate event shows what an awesome tapthlete I am.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    If you want to be in awe, go to church. If it's all so meaningless, I don't understand why some of you are here posting, seems to be hypo critical. Some people know how hard it is to fill a roster with active people who will put in the time it takes to put the team I. The best position. Now imagine what it takes to put together a roster of people who actually second despite the games problems, month after month,my ear after year. If you can honestly say there's nothing to that, that little to no effort is needed for that, then you are seriously deluding yourself. As nugget pointed out, the people at that level arnt the ones talking money, it's you guys who seem all hung up on it. The money is secondary to the time requirements the organization required, the communication, etc to put I that kind of effort each cycle. You guys keep complaining so much about the game and it's problems,t hats fine, if it's that bad for you stop playing,math at will solve the problem. Money? Time is worth more than money my freind, and you're still giving the game a lot of that apparently, even if only by your constant posts in the forum. At least some of us still feel we have something to invest into the game ( Jo that's not refering to money) you're still here despite the appearance you give that you have nothing but disdain, or that somehow you're getting back at gree for using their services for free? Lol, now that's funny. Stop deluding yourselves with those tales. You are worse off than you claim the spenders are, you invest time and energy into something you yourselves say has no value, and is nothing but a scam. You keep doing it despite believing this is indeed true. I liek. Go to the theater for the experience, sure at some point I can see it for free in TV. It's not the same experience, and not the same entertainment, at least for me. If you want to wait for it to come out on TV, more power to you. I won't call you names, think you have serious phycological issues because of it. It's what you want, do it. You're not interfering with my entertainment by that choice, so why should I care.

Post Count
    Yeah, fortunately IQ also isn't needed to be a tapthlete either, huh. ;-)))

I can see it now, collecting the towels and watching the adulation of the sports stars with jealousy. All the while plotting revenge as soon as the right freemium platform came along.... ("snort, giggle"). Yeah, you show'd 'em good :-))))

Hilarious!! Oh, I'm in stitches over here.

I think I'll save this and trot it out every time jealousy cops a mention. LMFAO.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Post Count
    If you want to be in awe, go to church. If it's all so meaningless, I don't understand why...... zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
    Sorry, sent me to sleep. Can you condense it down and snazz it up a bit please. You've obviously never pitched anything before.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If you want to be in awe, go to church. If it's all so meaningless, I don't understand why some of you are here posting, seems to be hypo critical. Some people know how hard it is to fill a roster with active people who will put in the time it takes to put the team I. The best position. Now imagine what it takes to put together a roster of people who actually second despite the games problems, month after month,my ear after year. If you can honestly say there's nothing to that, that little to no effort is needed for that, then you are seriously deluding yourself. As nugget pointed out, the people at that level arnt the ones talking money, it's you guys who seem all hung up on it. The money is secondary to the time requirements the organization required, the communication, etc to put I that kind of effort each cycle. You guys keep complaining so much about the game and it's problems,t hats fine, if it's that bad for you stop playing,math at will solve the problem. Money? Time is worth more than money my freind, and you're still giving the game a lot of that apparently, even if only by your constant posts in the forum. At least some of us still feel we have something to invest into the game ( Jo that's not refering to money) you're still here despite the appearance you give that you have nothing but disdain, or that somehow you're getting back at gree for using their services for free? Lol, now that's funny. Stop deluding yourselves with those tales. You are worse off than you claim the spenders are, you invest time and energy into something you yourselves say has no value, and is nothing but a scam. You keep doing it despite believing this is indeed true. I liek. Go to the theater for the experience, sure at some point I can see it for free in TV. It's not the same experience, and not the same entertainment, at least for me. If you want to wait for it to come out on TV, more power to you. I won't call you names, think you have serious phycological issues because of it. It's what you want, do it. You're not interfering with my entertainment by that choice, so why should I care.
    You and nugget are cut from the same cloth. Not once did I say the game didn't have any value. I have enjoyed playing probably just as much as you have.

My problem is your arrogant pompous attitude. You come on spouting off about SUPremacy and greatness.

You haven't done anything worthy of praise. You havent done anything noteworthy. You haven't done anything that will ever make anyone, except Nugget, revere you. It's a war game App. You didn't do anything special, no matter how many times you tell yourself that you have.

I'm glad you think you're the MW God and you think that people should put you on a pedestal. No one cares what you've done in this game accept you. You don't have to come on here everyday and rationalize why you do what you do. Nobody cares, but I for one am sick and tired of hearing about it. Get over yourself.
    Last edited by Evil Mastermind; 08-06-2015 at 07:58 PM.

Post Count
    Sorry, sent me to sleep. Can you condense it down and snazz it up a bit please. You've obviously never pitched anything before.
    I'll condense it for you. If you are mad at gree and hate the game then that's fine, just don't hate the players that still play it and like it. It's all about what people want to do and how they want to spend their entertainment money. No one would disagree that gree should should improve.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mastermind View Post
    You and nugget are cut from the same cloth. Not once did I say the game didn't have any value. I have enjoyed playing probably just as much as you have.

My problem is your arrogant pompous attitude. You come on spouting off about SUPremacy and greatness.

You haven't done anything worthy of praise. You havent done anything noteworthy. You haven't done anything that will ever make anyone, except Nugget, revere you. It's a war game App. You didn't do anything special, no matter how many times you tell yourself that you have.

I'm glad you think you're the MW God and you think that people should put you on a pedestal. No one cares what you've done in this game accept you. You don't have to come on here everyday and rationalize why you do what you do. Nobody cares, but I for one am sick and tired of hearing about it. Get over yourself.
    This is a modern war web site where we talk about all things Modern War. If you don't like it, go to another web site. 3297 people care enough to read this post and you cared enough to reply two times now. I think you should rethink your arguments a bit before commenting.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Oh yeah, I almost forgot. SUP IS NUMBER 1 and birds are dead. Hahahhahahaha.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    This is a modern war web site where we talk about all things Modern War. If you don't like it, go to another web site. 3297 people care enough to read this post and you cared enough to reply two times now. I think you should rethink your arguments a bit before commenting.
    You and Speed are right. You have achieved so much. I should be honored that I can even post in same thread as you all.

I'm sure you all will be telling your children and grandchildren about your great accomplishments in MW. The legacy will live throughout history. I look forward to my child coming home from school and telling me about how he learned in history class about the epic battles of pirates and birds.

LMAO