BIRDS are DONE! Flew the coop. The flock has Dropped!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: BIRDS are DONE! Flew the coop. The flock has Dropped!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

BIRDS are DONE! Flew the coop. The flock has Dropped!

For those who do not know, birds have been placing 3rd lately and getting crushed by teams of all levels. Teams like KYS and Goodfellas taking 2nd place in wd and frontline. In the last WD I noticed some big names missing from the Bird roster so I watched closely. Later in the WD, you could see the birds losing 2nd place and magically those big names reappeared on their roster but it was too little too late. Subsequently the bird roster has been reduced to only 36.

Lastly I would like to congratulate Redrum seal force 6 for scooping up those left over dirty birds. Now all you have to do is figure out how to incorporate birds into your already convoluted 80 merged team. Perhaps Redrum flock of seagulls force 6? That would be cool.

Good luck

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Kudos RedRum

Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    For those who do not know, birds have been placing 3rd lately and getting crushed by teams of all levels. Teams like KYS and Goodfellas taking 2nd place in wd and frontline. In the last WD I noticed some big names missing from the Bird roster so I watched closely. Later in the WD, you could see the birds losing 2nd place and magically those big names reappeared on their roster but it was too little too late. Subsequently the bird roster has been reduced to only 36.

Lastly I would like to congratulate Redrum seal force 6 for scooping up those left over dirty birds. Now all you have to do is figure out how to incorporate birds into your already convoluted 80 merged team. Perhaps Redrum flock of seagulls force 6? That would be cool.

Good luck
    Great job Redrum. You have achieved what generations of sup did not. You killed birds with one master swoop.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Good luck
    The bigger question is if you will be accepted into Mensa with that astute observation? At the very least we can all thank you for such important insight..... Idiot

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    you ate every bit of it up. EVERY BIT. You are also jealous. SUP made me faction leader for next 10 events for this post.

Post Count
    redrum is the most merged team in MW and at the same time ever team they merge with gets swallowed up and vanish
    Retired to free playing

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Correct

Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    redrum is the most merged team in MW and at the same time ever team they merge with gets swallowed up and vanish
    this is why I said kiddos. Redrum made birds vanished. Thx Redrum

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    And the rest of the MW community gives zero skcuf
    Last edited by crazeejay; 08-05-2015 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Language

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I did see a few birds who didn't matriculate over to Redrum and are still out. I was able to snap a pic as I passed by. I don't know how to post a pic so here's a link.

http://www.rawstory.com/wp-content/u...hot-100312.jpg

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeejay View Post
    And the rest of the MW community gives zero
    No, that's your teams job. To act like you don't care or play the game but are more active than anyone. The irony
    Last edited by legalious; 08-05-2015 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Language

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by Genen View Post
    Great job Redrum. You have achieved what generations of sup did not. You killed birds with one master swoop.
    I would really say congratulations to GREE, for they have GREEd-up this game so much than players are just giving up and leaving

it does not matter who is 2nd or 3rd, as we all know that this game still online because of SUP's deep wallets and that they still find enjoyment of how they play the game

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Was wondering when you'd put out another bird troll thread.. Had been a while. Think the last time was the retired guy ripped pieces out of you..

Well at least we'll enjoy a popcorn troll infested thread for a while..

Although I have noticed that you enjoy batting that "jealous" word around.. Are you Speed's mini-me?

I look forward to your reply that attempts to demean me

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    Was wondering when you'd put out another bird troll thread.. Had been a while. Think the last time was the retired guy ripped pieces out of you..

Well at least we'll enjoy a popcorn troll infested thread for a while..

Although I have noticed that you enjoy batting that "jealous" word around.. Are you Speed's mini-me?

I look forward to your reply that attempts to demean me
    I think his reply to "demean" you will be something like,....................."but, but, but.........your avatar is a bubble head"

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    I think his reply to "demean" you will be something like,....................."but, but, but.........your avatar is a bubble head"
    Haha pmsl. You got me there

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    nope, don't care about you losers.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    nope, don't care about you losers.
    Suppose in this game I am a loser as I'm not in the #1 team. Although many would consider a person going gold free to be a winner. SUPpose it's all subjective.. No doubt you'll play your normal trick and take only a few words out of this and misquote me