BIRDS are DONE! Flew the coop. The flock has Dropped! - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: BIRDS are DONE! Flew the coop. The flock has Dropped!

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    Also, Speed, attacking OA has confused me somewhat. Let's look back to when the forum was a positive place (ish), the game was enjoyable (and certainly worth gold purchases). We had some great characters.. Dutchie with his quick banter, Devin with his near instant LTQ guides and Agent Organe creating player guides, jumping in and advising newbies.. (Many other good guys/gals as well)..... What were you doing then, and remembered for??? Having the same argument with Ferr. While the community mostly got on, there were you two, constantly fighting

Roll onto to now... Game sucks, forum can't be positive because of it.... So we have joined you, and replaced Ferr to be someone to argue with, because you seem to need to have that attention. But just remember who the helpful guys were, before you throw the accusations..
    So you mean, back when the forum was "good", dump was nothing more than a...... troll?
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Post Count
    At present, with no Community Team , and poor communication going on, the forums are not as good a source of information as they once were. Fewer noobs are asking questions (and know some scare them off, but i do try an answer honest questions). But, because of the lack of communication the forums have regressed to this state. This is not the fault of the "trolls" (whether that encompasses you, me, the dew nuttins or anyone else (again subjective)), it is the fault of Gree. With a major online mobile game such as this, social media is one of the most effective form of communication and it is being severely underutilized

Take Relic as an example. She worked at Ubisoft and was a great communicator. But, in the world over here, she was but a pawn. Unable to change things. Passing back our feedback and not getting any back in return. Rather than her role being seen as a essential for the game, it was almost (apparently) seen as inefficient and detrimental.. With things like this going on, is it any wonder that the forums have disintegrated
    In a way, we tried (in the CC forum) to tell Tadaaah, Clementine, Relic and Bolt that their jobs were pointless, keep résumé handy, etc... because some of us have been around so long that we know CMs are pawns here. A month before the ax came down, I posted we were due for a CM turnover. Clementine immediately came out from hiding "behind the scenes" to post that we were stuck with them.

The forums have never been about GREE giving info: they want players to figure things out. Issues, like bug fixes and event changes, are when we needed communication, but that has always been insufficient or too vague.

I cannot imagine how frustrating it was for them, but I'm sure the pay and perks made up for it, so they stayed. Sometimes I thought the devs gave the CMs wrong info to post here just to mess with them (& us.) When they ended Beyond the Dead, i could tell Clementine was not happy with her job. Her posts seemed bitter. Bolt & Relic seemed to be trying to be helpful; they were still new. Bolt was really trying. Check out Bolt's last post.

Relic was too sensitive and bias, imho, for these forums. I lost all respect for her when she told me in PM not to tell anybody she was a chick. As if we'd respect her more if we thought she was a dude? Heh, whatever. Game-playing as another gender is one thing, but this was her job. I hope she finds a better job where she doesn't feel the need to pretend she's a dude to be respected.

(BTW, I'm not a feminist by any means; I just sound like one in this post.)
    Line ID: clementine88

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Lol everyone knew relic was a chick

Post Count
    haha, I figured so much before she told me but found it weird she didn't want me to tell. To each, their own.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Lol. If something appears to be true, is it true? If you believe it is true, does it make it so? AO, Dew, hell, wbs, etc etc, i am enjoy your posts about much of nothing, talking in circles and chasing your own tails. Your own words contradict previous statements, and for some reason you seem to think you're in some position of being thought of as an authority figure. The word several of you have used to describe me, arrogant, seems to be quite fitting, but you really need to look in the mirror when using it. If your thoughts went in a straight line at least, you might have some semblance of rationale thinking( though if the straight line is just post anything that attempts to degrade anyone who isn't part of the hate mob, then I can see some form of illogical logic in that. Very emotional and tantrum like, but I can follow that, as some people need to try to bring others down to their own level of despair in order to achieve some feeling of normalcy and self worth for themselves) in either case, I do enjoy seeing all the flailing about, attempts to discredit those who arnt as negative as yourselves, those who use a little logic and common sense in their posts. I know you don't get it when your own words put you I. Your own crosshairs, but it gives me a little chuckle anyways, along with the rest of us. The vast majority of the gamers perceive the same things whenever they talk about the forum. You guys havnt figured out that your words of woe and despair will never expand outside your own little band of merry whiners. So carry on, i enjoy it for the entertainment value, and guess what, it dosnt cost me anything but a few words here and there to spur you on, and keep my chuckles coming.
    I would love to see you back up all your baseless accusations on members of this forum, you seem to have a very bad habit of that Speed. Please do us a favor and back it up with some substance instead of doing it to troll.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    In a way, we tried (in the CC forum) to tell Tadaaah, Clementine, Relic and Bolt that their jobs were pointless, keep résumé handy, etc... because some of us have been around so long that we know CMs are pawns here. A month before the ax came down, I posted we were due for a CM turnover. Clementine immediately came out from hiding "behind the scenes" to post that we were stuck with them.

The forums have never been about GREE giving info: they want players to figure things out. Issues, like bug fixes and event changes, are when we needed communication, but that has always been insufficient or too vague.

I cannot imagine how frustrating it was for them, but I'm sure the pay and perks made up for it, so they stayed. Sometimes I thought the devs gave the CMs wrong info to post here just to mess with them (& us.) When they ended Beyond the Dead, i could tell Clementine was not happy with her job. Her posts seemed bitter. Bolt & Relic seemed to be trying to be helpful; they were still new. Bolt was really trying. Check out Bolt's last post.

Relic was too sensitive and bias, imho, for these forums. I lost all respect for her when she told me in PM not to tell anybody she was a chick. As if we'd respect her more if we thought she was a dude? Heh, whatever. Game-playing as another gender is one thing, but this was her job. I hope she finds a better job where she doesn't feel the need to pretend she's a dude to be respected.

(BTW, I'm not a feminist by any means; I just sound like one in this post.)
    When BOD was announced, I was still part of the mod group and in their chats (slack app). It came as a complete surprise to them. They knew something was up, but the player base worked it out before they were told

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    Correction- it is not on billboard 100. Your response can not be considered a correction as it does not correct any misguided information. You will need to call the top 100 bill board commission and apologize for the insult it is to even pretend a poem about birds and pirates would be mentioned in the top 100. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
    Added* Surfing Bird...Bird is the Word was number 4 on billboards in 1963. One of the sup founders recorded it.
    The current rap song will most likely climb higher on the charts. Its already gone platinum

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    When BOD was announced, I was still part of the mod group and in their chats (slack app). It came as a complete surprise to them. They knew something was up, but the player base worked it out before they were told
    All lies. They did as little as possible just like their bosses. Is part of their training program.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeejay View Post
    And the rest of the MW community gives zero skcuf
    WRONG!!

We actually do care, we play the game and take an interest.

Move on buddy!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    What all this blabber has to do with the theme of this thread. I fully respect that low tier teams do not care about rivalry between top factions and rather would complain about boss health been too high for rb or ltq requires too much energy. May be they can ask mods make sub forum for them so they whine and commiserate together.

For those who are playing in major league a death of the flock is a big deal. So if you do not care do not post. You have 300 threads started by PJ where you can participate and show your depth and wisdom.

It’s also funny that the same people who are whining and trolling here now are been long enough on this forum to witness Ferr’s public virtual MW suicide, that he stretch for 3 weeks while opening new thread every time he would delete silo or armory or oil rig.

The bottom line is birds are dead and SUP is victorious. Thank you very much for your warm cheers.

Post Count
    Well yeah, it was obvious after GREE announced the VC office was closing. None of the CMs posted anything until it was "official" and finally, after 10 days of BtD customers flooding the other forums with questions about BtD's status, Clementine finally spoke up. She could have said something like, "let me find out..." or something, anything, instead of leaving them hanging with no response for 10 days.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    All lies. They did as little as possible just like their bosses. Is part of their training program.
    lol, I agree they did as little as possible, but I think it was out of spite, not their training program.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    Added* Surfing Bird...Bird is the Word was number 4 on billboards in 1963. One of the sup founders recorded it.
    The current rap song will most likely climb higher on the charts. Its already gone platinum
    Good one Mad Nugget. Well I guess everyone drops off the billboard as the "bird" is no longer the word here anymore lol.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I promise you the CMs did everything they could, but they had no position of power. Every issue that was raised they would bring to development or support. But, that was as far as they could go. They couldn't fix issues, they couldn't even get stuff prioritised. Yes they attended internal meetings about new features and releases. But they were never given timelines and the info they were given was no more than the basic details that CS got.. They didn't have access to support tools, or any sql skills. Their hands were tied.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Genen View Post
    What all this blabber has to do with the theme of this thread. I fully respect that low tier teams do not care about rivalry between top factions and rather would complain about boss health been too high for rb or ltq requires too much energy. May be they can ask mods make sub forum for them so they whine and commiserate together.

For those who are playing in major league a death of the flock is a big deal. So if you do not care do not post. You have 300 threads started by PJ where you can participate and show your depth and wisdom.

It’s also funny that the same people who are whining and trolling here now are been long enough on this forum to witness Ferr’s public virtual MW suicide, that he stretch for 3 weeks while opening new thread every time he would delete silo or armory or oil rig.

The bottom line is birds are dead and SUP is victorious. Thank you very much for your warm cheers.
    What do you mean SUp is victorious? Sup has always been the top spender in the game, and always has gotten the first spot? I enjoyed reading Ferrs posts as it gave us an insight into the rivalry between him and PUn at the time, it gave us an insight to the best player or biggest spender in the game at that time. I don't think there has been as interesting read pertaining to this game then those posts of his retirement. It was also fun reading the bashing between the birds and pirates.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Funny that the only ones that care about this are the SUPpets.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER