HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE? another dumb question?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE? another dumb question?

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE? another dumb question?

I was just out attacking and pillaging and calling up Epic Bosses from the Bowels of Somewhere when I came across a guy I wasn't sure I could beat. So I checked my Profile. It was 0/0. So I signed out and back in and again nearly ad absurdeum. No change.

Since I'ld just come off a brick loaded, EB popping Rival's list where no one was even a tenth of my strength, I opted to attack this guy anyway. I won. And when I checked back my stats were still 0/0.

So I guess it's no big deal, but same thing happened a couple weeks back, and I tried the Ticket Route. 3 days later when the non-response came from Gree my stats were back, so it was irrelevant.

So, has this happened to anyone else, and if so was it just a display thing and nothing to fear?
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

Post Count
    It's no big deal. Just another display error. It's all a display error. Deleting the app is the only way to permanently fix display errors.
    Line ID: clementine88

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have had this happen to me occasionally as over the past 2 months. Nothing more than a display error. Tho my stats usually show a couple thousand

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Happens often