Epic Boss Daily Goals - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Epic Boss Daily Goals

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    You'd get a PM from an anonymous person that you can never reply to to get an explanation.
    Actually it's a secret admirer who is jealous with envy with our witty comments!

Post Count
    I don't think any moderator here has ever had enough of a sense of humor to appreciate them. I once got an infraction for making a "yo mama" joke about myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Well, I have zero messages. Yay me! And Bugs.

Maybe I didn't get one because I didn't say which exact person was the maroon?

Although, I am pretty sure PC77 is one for sure.... My words this time!
    Last edited by deepgatoscloset; 08-04-2015 at 03:49 PM. Reason: adding winkey face so there is no butthurt ;)

Post Count
    I once got an infraction for making a "yo mama" joke about myself.
    Line ID: clementine88

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Well, I tried. Still nothing. I'm the super butthurt one now.

According to Bugs, the next step is ignoranamus.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I was curious to see if the forum readers have matured. It usually takes less than an hour after gree glitch occurs even if it favors players. I was amazed it took 9 hours before a forum member commented on the glitch (Sister). So we have improved. This is only second post but a thread one at that.

Hopefully we'll get better and not post until event over before posting notes about glitches that work in player's favor but won't hold my breath.

OP: Wouldn't worry about retraction of gree's favorable player glitch. When you go deep in a few product offerings you can't afford to lose or angering paying customers anymore.

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    You'd get a PM from an anonymous person that you can never reply to to get an explanation.
    Apparrently they won't even show their faces here anymore to try and put out the fire before it becomes a full blown riot... Well, you know what I mean. And Deepgatoscloset, I think you're safe... Doubt whatever is left is up on Bugs and Daffy.
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

Post Count
    I got my mom to call OP's mom and tell her of the error, before alerting local law enforcement.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    I was curious to see if the forum readers have matured. It usually takes less than an hour after gree glitch occurs even if it favors players. I was amazed it took 9 hours before a forum member commented on the glitch (Sister). So we have improved. This is only second post but a thread one at that.

Hopefully we'll get better and not post until event over before posting notes about glitches that work in player's favor but won't hold my breath.

OP: Wouldn't worry about retraction of gree's favorable player glitch. When you go deep in a few product offerings you can't afford to lose or angering paying customers anymore.
    Well, I did wait until after I'd gone to bed, and got up again in the morning by which time we'd safely finished the goal(s)
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Well, I did wait until after I'd gone to bed, and got up again in the morning by which time we'd safely finished the goal(s)
    I hear ya... there were a lot of syns that needed help though...and finished after your post.

Gotta think about the little guys and gals. We need them around...I think

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post

I wouldn't hold your breath either...I thought about not creating this thread, but then I thought:

1) The chances of Gree actually correcting this glitch was almost zero. They can't even get a leader board to work right and you think they can just jump in and fix this one. They're still raiding the cubicles of the recently laid off employees.

2) This is a game. Yes, Epic Boss sucks now and it's tedious. If you don't like it don't do it, or quit the game. But giving everyone the same prize for spending very little effort benefits no one.

3) This forum is now a cesspool of teenagers and middle-aged men wearing ankle bracelets that feel the need to compete for post counts and attention seeking posts. These people are celebrated and revered by many, so why not jump in with them and create my own controversial thread (just kidding, I don't need the respect of anonymous forum posters that have to register every time they move somewhere). At least this thread had to do with the game.

4) I was bored. Knowing several people received infractions from this thread helped that boredom, if only for about eight seconds.

5) There is also a trend of shunning those that benefited from the gold hack, the time traveling trick, the energy glitch, the made up toaster glitch and even those that were upset about the completely acceptable jumping for Raid Boss. If these 'cheats' were so bad, then the EB daily goals glitch must be right up there with them and I don't want to be branded as a cheater the rest of my life.

Have a great night/day!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Crime cow the best thing you can do is just not post anymore!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crime cow View Post
    This forum is now a cesspool of teenagers and middle-aged men wearing ankle bracelets
    Which one are you?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by surfinguy369 View Post
    Crime cow the best thing you can do is just not post anymore!
    Ok. If it means that much to you I will do my best to increase my posting regularity. Thanks for the advice brother!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Which one are you?
    Your sweet, but I'm sorry, I'm already in a relationship. Try Christianmingles.com.