Epic Boss Daily Goals

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 52

Thread: Epic Boss Daily Goals

  1. #1
    Articulate Author crime cow's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2014
    Post Count
    315

    Epic Boss Daily Goals

    Gree, since you accidentally gave out all seven daily goals at once, I'm wondering if you're going to pull back the extra six prizes and reset the daily goals, or let this go as is? Obviously, you still have time to fix this without creating any issues, so I'd like to know if I should continue to wait on the boss, or if I'm free to keep attacking. If you're going to reset the goals then I need to wait as my syndicate will need all the help it can get to achieve these goals.

    Please advise. I sent a ticket on also.

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Steady Scribe sHiKoRa's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    61
    Smart to sent a ticket

  3. #3
    Lurker deepgatoscloset's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2015
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    13
    What...a...maroon...

  4. #4
    Master of Musings
    Member Since
    Apr 2012
    Location
    England
    Post Count
    3,981
    Quote Originally Posted by crime cow View Post
    Gree, since you accidentally gave out all seven daily goals at once, I'm wondering if you're going to pull back the extra six prizes and reset the daily goals, or let this go as is? Obviously, you still have time to fix this without creating any issues, so I'd like to know if I should continue to wait on the boss, or if I'm free to keep attacking. If you're going to reset the goals then I need to wait as my syndicate will need all the help it can get to achieve these goals.

    Please advise. I sent a ticket on also.

    Thanks!
    Why would you ask such a question. Be happy you've got them. Waiting a few hours until the time when the second one would have started wouldn't hurt much, would it?

    Perhaps you're still in the happy position that your stats get a boost from doing the boss. Last time I only got a meaningful boost at level 90, so if I can avoid all that time and effort this time I'll be very happy. Even more so as Epic Boss is also running in MW (Gree must really hate people who play both; how many of those are there left?)
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

  5. #5
    Articulate Author Daswi's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Va Bch, VA
    Post Count
    289
    Never ceases to amaze me what ppl post on Gree's forum.

  6. #6
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    May 2014
    Location
    Exiled Mafia
    Post Count
    205
    Smmfbah gd mf wtf
    I AM BATMAN

  7. #7

  8. #8
    Articulate Author PC77's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Post Count
    475
    I wonder does that mod that throws about infractions like confetti give them out for stupidity because OP has well & truly earned one with his post

  9. #9
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Post Count
    317
    OP should go apologize to a tree for taking up good oxygen!

  10. #10
    Prominent Poet Nighteg's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2012
    Post Count
    1,367
    Quote Originally Posted by Perin View Post
    Smmfbah gd mf wtf
    Very well said.

  11. #11
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    May 2014
    Location
    Exiled Mafia
    Post Count
    205
    Lmaoo Nighteg i'll get another inbox message from them in a week or so
    I AM BATMAN

  12. #12
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Post Count
    317
    Damn I got an infraction for my post. Oh well

  13. #13
    Articulate Author PC77's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Post Count
    475
    Quote Originally Posted by surfinguy369 View Post
    Damn I got an infraction for my post. Oh well
    Likewise, stating the obvious is apparently against forum rules now

    I assume the dude who call him a maroon, his words not mine, got one also
    Last edited by PC77; 08-04-2015 at 01:55 PM.

  14. #14
    Lurker deepgatoscloset's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2015
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by PC77 View Post
    Likewise, stating the obvious is apparently against forum rules now

    I assume the dude who call him a maroon, his words not mine, got one also
    Not my words, they are Bugs Bunny's .

    And, I don't think I did..... How can you find out?

  15. #15
    Supreme Scholar Dipstik's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Post Count
    8,515
    You'd get a PM from an anonymous person that you can never reply to to get an explanation.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

    I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •