Peace out

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Peace out

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Peace out

To all still playing the game, continue to play while you are having fun. My fun stopped a long time ago and have played since Halloween nearly two years ago out of loyalty to my team mates. I fought hard and even had some wins in getting things implemented in the game but it is too far gone and I no longer have the drive to login. I have not opened the app in a week, none of my 5 building timers are at work and I simply no longer care. It was fun for its first 18months but then it turned into a chore. This is my final thread and final thoughts on the game. I personally will be surprised if this game lasts 3 more cycles. I will never play a freemium game again including coc, as they are all designed to milk you. Thanks for the memories, the good was good...just for far too long it has been bad. Peace out gamers and good luck!
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    To all still playing the game, continue to play while you are having fun. My fun stopped a long time ago and have played since Halloween nearly two years ago out of loyalty to my team mates. I fought hard and even had some wins in getting things implemented in the game but it is too far gone and I no longer have the drive to login. I have not opened the app in a week, none of my 5 building timers are at work and I simply no longer care. It was fun for its first 18months but then it turned into a chore. This is my final thread and final thoughts on the game. I personally will be surprised if this game lasts 3 more cycles. I will never play a freemium game again including coc, as they are all designed to milk you. Thanks for the memories, the good was good...just for far too long it has been bad. Peace out gamers and good luck!
    Gonna miss you, dawg.
    You are a decent human being.
    Good luck and good health to you, brother.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Gonna miss you, dawg.
    You are a decent human being.
    Good luck and good health to you, brother.
    Thanks mate. Appreciate your efforts too
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Oops, well the good news is your payroll just got reduced dew. Enjoy all the extra free time you will have bam.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Help wanted, need a young trainee, strong index finger required, no experience needed, we are willing to train. Equal opportunity employer, we don't discriminate against left handed or right handed people, males or females, race, religion, ethnicity, handicap, married or single, sexual preference none of our business, spender or free rider okay, or immigration status. Former or present faction membership won't be held against you. Must be active forum member, experienced MW player, and have participated in at least six WDs.

Contact LoL. Legion of Love
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    What's the pay and perks?

And so long Bam. Drop by for a laugh once in a while dude.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    So long bam.. Since Bolt got the Ban I pop back now and then. Hope you do the same

Peace out

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Good bye Bam Bam - I will ride this out to the end - but no more fremium for me period. This is my last - I dont download free apps in the store -As soon as I see the little plus and I see 99.99 in app purchase available I move along.

I have fun - not so much about the team mates anymore someone leaves every war - much like real war - I dont get close to anyone any more

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    Same here - I'm riding this one out to the end and then that's it for me with cell phone games - forever.

Post Count
    Cheers, bam bam! Congrats on winning MW!
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Yes congratulations on the win!
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game