Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Please Read, Declare Room

Hello, I am Nand, Sentinel from Inglorious Legends.

I am part of Beastmode Gods and J3E family. I am making a Declare Room for Indy Guilds so we all can coordinate declares and have a higher change of matching other Indy guilds and strip for one another. Much better way to organize and be more efficient and score more points. I'll be inviting INDY ONLY guilds to this new room. I i do not invite, i might have not catched you. Please feel free to pm me for an invite.

My Line id is: 95ferdinand95

Thanks.
    A member of Beastmode Gods Line ID: ntnook

Quote Originally Posted by nicktran111467 View Post
    Hello, I am Nand, Sentinel from Inglorious Legends.

I am part of Beastmode Gods and J3E family. I am making a Declare Room for Indy Guilds so we all can coordinate declares and have a higher change of matching other Indy guilds and strip for one another. Much better way to organize and be more efficient and score more points. I'll be inviting INDY ONLY guilds to this new room. I i do not invite, i might have not catched you. Please feel free to pm me for an invite.

My Line id is: 95ferdinand95

Thanks.
    Why post it here? How would you know the people who you intend to make this thread for will really read this?
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

So it would in fact be an indy alliance?

^^^Exactly. Not really indy if you are coordinating strips with a select group of guilds. If you want strips, just join up with an established alliance.
    Rushka Empire [Android]

Currently recruiting: Level 100+
    Officer Rank: N/A
    Line ID: scabitron

Quote Originally Posted by Scabs View Post
    ^^^Exactly. Not really indy if you are coordinating strips with a select group of guilds. If you want strips, just join up with an established alliance.
    We were in gypsy.3d alliance. Lol. Too much Politics.

^^^Ah, now I see your problem.
    Rushka Empire [Android]

Currently recruiting: Level 100+
    Officer Rank: N/A
    Line ID: scabitron

Holy Crap.

Someone blatantly posting about stripping and matching declares and the forum didn't explode? Oh thats right. From what I see, it looks like there is all of 10 of you here still.

Hi Rook, Ant, Kanga... jesus, aren't you guys homeless yet from carrying this game?

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    Holy Crap.

Someone blatantly posting about stripping and matching declares and the forum didn't explode? Oh thats right. From what I see, it looks like there is all of 10 of you here still.

Hi Rook, Ant, Kanga... jesus, aren't you guys homeless yet from carrying this game?
    FYI, Gree effectively condone the practice. They benefit so much off it. If u have a beef with stripping, blame Gree, not us. I do not like it at all, but we have to do it to compete.

FYI, Gree effectively condone the practice. They benefit so much off it. If u have a beef with stripping, blame Gree, not us. I do not like it at all, but we have to do it to compete.
    "to compete" Compete for what? You know, there ARE other games out there that don't have these type of mechanics, or don't allow things like this to happen, where it takes actual skill or the player and proper planning. Wait, I forgot. Its way easier to "compete" by stripping which takes no skill at all, than to do any sort of work. Silly me.

But blame Gree? Na. I blame the other players. Gree is making money off it. I read a post (I was bored last night) where Regretz was saying one of his/her crowning achievements was denying someone else a spot in the top 25 by purposely stripping. Yeah, I get off by making other people waste money. If I waste my own money, that is one thing, but you making me waste money? Na. You're a douche if you do that. Its always been the other players fault. People wanted a quick and easy way to be able to still compete by bending the rules. Instead of "working as intended" and finding armors to match against other opponents, a few small groups took the easy route and found people to strip for them for easy, mindless points. From there it became a keeping up with the Joneses on who could spend Gems faster and compete in a fake war. Yeah, fun times. Then you had people ready to boycott spending, boycott wars, until Gree fixed things. But there was always people with too big of an ego to step aside and say "okay, fine, we're not spending, and we're okay with missing out on one or two armors to prove a point. That and you couldn't trust people within your own alliance to hold up their end of the bargain and actually not compete etc etc. Its the community as a whole that F'd the game up for everyone else. If you can't see that, you haven't been paying attention, ever.

First war, was the only true and actual war. Even with the kinks that they had. People were on an even playing field so long as they leveled their guild properly, and then it was who spent more gems, better. There was no stripping. Since then, its who can match with who, who will strip for who, etc. But don't get it twisted. Gree didn't do it, they simply allow it.

But you guys keep plunking down cash for this game.

Busteroaf
    Retired

Hello buster good to have you back

I guess i play the game differently. I still spend small amounts of money but its for the fun in my own guild. I dont care for strips and rather dont take part in it.

Only thing that pisses me off are cheaters and people who are happy to play with them because it gives easy wins to do so. I wonder how low you can go on a phone game . But i guess everyone has their own standards.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

I hear time and again 'stripping takes no skill'. Blah. Pretty sure nobody plays KnD because it tests their mind. Non-stripping is NOT skilful. A 5 year old could match elements and swap armours around.

The very reason I like this game is because the mechanics themselves take no skill. I don't even have to open it during the week unless there's a blitz.

Those of you using non-strip to claim some kind of superiority or greater skill need to get over yourselves. Strip guilds still get plenty of opportunity to use their armours. Arena, EB, raid... war itself. Nobody matches ally every battle. I would say last war in the T3 push, we matched probably only 70% ally. And crushed the majority of the rest, strip or non strip
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

People wanted a quick and easy way to be able to still compete by bending the rules. Instead of "working as intended" and finding armors to match against other opponents, a few small groups took the easy route and found people to strip for them for easy, mindless points. From there it became a keeping up with the Joneses on who could spend Gems faster and compete in a fake war. Yeah, fun times.
    Gee, sounds just like the world out there. Bending rules to your own advantage. For ex. big multinationals playing different European countries against each other to get (near) zero corporate tax rate. Yay, corporation gets country to strip...

BTW, with my "mostly retired" guild right now I only play war/blitz for milestones:
    - my 2 alts dumbly bash the sentinel down in 3-5 attacks
    - with 1 of the few leftover alt energies I scout the GM
    - my main does its 4 attacks against the GM or sentinel (and maybe 2 more 50 min later) for milestone points
    rinse and repeat with a next guild once energy has regenned (not caring much if I win or lose, since it doesn't matter for milestone gems, rings and amulets)
    Last edited by Marco_; 08-07-2015 at 02:41 AM.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

"to compete" Compete for what? You know, there ARE other games out there that don't have these type of mechanics, or don't allow things like this to happen, where it takes actual skill or the player and proper planning. Wait, I forgot. Its way easier to "compete" by stripping which takes no skill at all, than to do any sort of work. Silly me.

But blame Gree? Na. I blame the other players. Gree is making money off it. I read a post (I was bored last night) where Regretz was saying one of his/her crowning achievements was denying someone else a spot in the top 25 by purposely stripping. Yeah, I get off by making other people waste money. If I waste my own money, that is one thing, but you making me waste money? Na. You're a douche if you do that. Its always been the other players fault. People wanted a quick and easy way to be able to still compete by bending the rules. Instead of "working as intended" and finding armors to match against other opponents, a few small groups took the easy route and found people to strip for them for easy, mindless points. From there it became a keeping up with the Joneses on who could spend Gems faster and compete in a fake war. Yeah, fun times. Then you had people ready to boycott spending, boycott wars, until Gree fixed things. But there was always people with too big of an ego to step aside and say "okay, fine, we're not spending, and we're okay with missing out on one or two armors to prove a point. That and you couldn't trust people within your own alliance to hold up their end of the bargain and actually not compete etc etc. Its the community as a whole that F'd the game up for everyone else. If you can't see that, you haven't been paying attention, ever.

First war, was the only true and actual war. Even with the kinks that they had. People were on an even playing field so long as they leveled their guild properly, and then it was who spent more gems, better. There was no stripping. Since then, its who can match with who, who will strip for who, etc. But don't get it twisted. Gree didn't do it, they simply allow it.

But you guys keep plunking down cash for this game.
    so.... what is the solution then? like i said, i do not like the stripping; but lots of guilds doing it. I understand that stripping does nothing to enhance your game play experience. It dulls down the game. I wish it did not exist at all. But as long as Gree allows it, it is here to stay. There is nothing wrong with peeps spending cash to get what they want. Supply and Demand.

so.... what is the solution then? like i said, i do not like the stripping; but lots of guilds doing it. I understand that stripping does nothing to enhance your game play experience. It dulls down the game. I wish it did not exist at all. But as long as Gree allows it, it is here to stay. There is nothing wrong with peeps spending cash to get what they want. Supply and Demand.
    The solution? There are a lot of them.

One was proposed a LONG time ago when guild wars first came out. Most of you probably don't remember the guy. Uny. Lock armors for the duration of war. Each knight gets one armor to work with, and you have to figure out what you can do with those 6. I understand that sucks if you go up against someone who your elements aren't great against, but hey, you won't always have that option. But that way, you're locked into specific armor sets. Would it fix stripping? No. Someone could easily equip the lowest armors they have on 1-3 knights, or whatnot and still strip, while leaving 3 knights with their best armor, but you have to weigh the pro's and con's of your choice in armors. Again, wouldn't stop it completely, but it makes you put some thought into picking armors. Just like you can't change ranks or add people mid war, you can't change armors either. Seems easy enough right?

Another: Overhaul the scoring. Repeated attacks against the same target offer less and less points. (This has been discussed at length many times as well.)

Another: The need to have beaten everyone in the guild roster you're facing before points will reset back to full. You want a war where you show you are better than someone else? Actually prove it and beat them all. This also limits straight gemming. If you can't beat someone, then guess what, your points are stuck until you do. No way to just gem someone to death.

Actually having GREE do the matchups. You battle at pre-determined intervals. Every other hour or so. You are matched by Gree based on standing/ranking/guild levels etc, not by a declare timestamp. Other games do this. Why couldn't Gree?

And others. Read the archives way way back about this. There are tons of options. But unless they make Gree more money, they'd never implement them. They are a for-profit game after all.

Also, some of you obviously forget I was apart of the Rainbow group. The original Rainbow Room. I know all about the stripping and what happened and what it takes to match-up. The only skill involved was keeping up with people on line and coordinating people to declare at the same time. After that, it was who had the fastest fingers and gems. And SBBL Indigo, you only matched 70% ally? Man, thats a shame. You should have done SO much better with ally matching. But what you're saying is, is that it takes more skill to match that much with allies and NOT face your other competition? You're happy being the Floyd Mayweather of KND? You might be undefeated, or have a great record of stomping ally fodder and then the occasional actual opponent, but you've danced around the competition and really didn't do much actual fighting. You're the best dodger in KND. So, to respond to your statement, in essence, yes, those who don't strip and actually match elements and work at it, the hard way, ARE better than you. This is coming from one of your predecessors.

Busteroaf
    Retired

If I could just stop laughing when alliance players explain us how much 'skill' and 'family spirit' stripping and overkilling absent players of an opposing guild requires!!

During wars, almost every 3rd of my Arena opponents consists of single FB guys or 2 bronze+1 EB armor. What a joke!!

This organized win-buying and stripping perverts and dulls down the whole game. What are good armors even good for? The only purpose they still have are raids. Heroic mode seems to be gone, so there's not a single frickin' other reason left to have strong armors, as armors are stripped by the win-buying alliances/gangs as soon as they see a chance.