Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Why do u all have to try steal members?

Seriously guys this is getting beyond a joke. Almost everyday second day either i get a msg asking me to join or one of my members does.

Find your own players stop trying to beg and steal from other guilds.

This is todays member stealing efforts.

Hello I'm the GM of a guild called Phoenix rising we are part of the ds family that is connected with touch and ara who host a lot of pushes. With dragon forged armour coming out it has made wars and raids a lot harder to score high enough to gain good rewards so myself and my co-GM darkrodney are looking for possible guilds that may be struggling them selfs to join our guild under our roof as valuable members in the family and hopefully all become a great team together having fun and scoring high. We offer a massive family with active players who all get on well together and chances to go on to 25-10-3 pushes when ever you have the gems. It would be great to hear back from you as soon as possible and hopefully see something happen in the future.
    Joe

Funny thing was i have been looking into joining a alliance and this was one i had considered contacting but since stealing members is the way they roll no thanks!

Welcome,to the forums, Gronk!

If you want to call recruiting as 'stealing', then ok. But it's just recruiting & part of the app.
    Line ID: clementine88

For your post to even have a chance of being noted by the right person would require this person to read this - which I doubt.
    There are only about 20 players chatting here on an occasional basis - it doesn't take long to realize how pointless participating in these forums is, so it's just the notorious twaddlers who are staying here.

Win-buying is supported by Gree and wars are expensive, so it's not surprising to me that those win-buying conglomerates are approaching individuals, hoping they'll fund their organized stripping contests. I also get approached on a daily basis during wars ... well until now, replying 'no' has always worked 4 me.
    Last edited by roookey1; 07-17-2015 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Welcome,to the forums, Gronk!

If you want to call recruiting as 'stealing', then ok. But it's just recruiting & part of the app.
    Recruiting is when u post in the forums or when u send a invite to someone.

When your pm'ing players already in a guild it is stealing. Not once have i tried to invite someone already in a guild nor have i pm'ed someone offering them something better.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    For your post to even have a chance of being noted by the right person would require this person to read this - which I doubt.
    There are only about 20 players chatting here on an occasional basis - it doesn't take long to realize how pointless participating in these forums is, so it's just the notorious jabberers are staying here.

Win-buying is supported by Gree and wars are expensive, so it's not surprising to me that those win-buying conglomerates are approaching individuals, hoping they'll fund their organized stripping contests. I also get approached on a daily basis during wars ... well until now, replying 'no' has always worked 4 me.
    This was not directed at that certain person. This is directed at anyone who uses this method to recruit players. Therefore im sure many that do will read it. But the main point in this post is so u all can see that apparently 4900 players or guilds recieved this msg. There are several categories this falls into and none have anything to do with fair gameplay.

There are even those that join guilds just to advertise and i rate them even lower than those trying this way.

I never approach anyone, they come to me .
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

theres no such thing as stealing LOL. The players are not yours. They are people too and they have free will. If your players think that you are a crappy gm and they think a different guild will offer them something better, thats on them. If they really like your company and the friendships they form, they will know better and say no when they are approached by others to join their guild.

Quote Originally Posted by watermelon View Post
    theres no such thing as stealing LOL. The players are not yours. They are people too and they have free will. If your players think that you are a crappy gm and they think a different guild will offer them something better, thats on them. If they really like your company and the friendships they form, they will know better and say no when they are approached by others to join their guild.
    watermelon is right about this, the players aren't your property even if you have a "no poaching" rule which makes it seem like guild members are slaves.
    Last edited by Ant venom; 07-19-2015 at 07:36 AM.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by watermelon View Post
    With all due respect spect Watermelon, I believe you are missing the point. What our friend Gronk here is referring to is the "slave trade" of KnD between GMs. It is an unspoken rule that unless there is compensation to the GM losing the "slave", there shall be no guild hopping going on. At least I believe this is what Gronk is referring to...

Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post
    With all due respect spect Watermelon, I believe you are missing the point. What our friend Gronk here is referring to is the "slave trade" of KnD between GMs. It is an unspoken rule that unless there is compensation to the GM losing the "slave", there shall be no guild hopping going on. At least I believe this is what Gronk is referring to...
    There are slaves in this app?? What?
    Line ID: clementine88

Gimme some bro

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    There are slaves in this app?? What?
    The way Gronk was referring to his guildmates being "stolen" made it sound like his guildmates are his property. If another person is your property that is the definition of a slave. So, as it would seem, Gronk has slaves that he isn't willing to let go of. I know, Lynn, the KnD slavetrade is something new to me also. Guess there's more to this game than I thought, although I don't like the idea of being a slave-owner or a slave for that matter...

Can i hire these slaves to do my raids?

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    Can i hire these slaves to do my raids?
    You do know that no one is replying to you off-topic and obnoxious posts.
    Last edited by Ant venom; 07-19-2015 at 08:30 PM.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

I get these type of invites occasionally too, as do my guild members. Since I AM the guildmaster, I simply laugh and decline. If one of the members of my guild leaves because of an invite like this, frankly, I thank them for improving the guild, and making room for someone that may stay and actually help out.