NEW LTQ 1 Day EARLY? - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: NEW LTQ 1 Day EARLY?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    One can also say the stock market might be more suited for people who spend on this game. The return is quite good I hear.

Invest in whine.

It seems to be on the rise.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Thank you for sharing Mr. LarryJackson. I appreciate you and TheDanimal for sharing your information.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    See how it's done.

He explained why his Faction wouldn't be participating in this LTQ without being snarky or insulting anyone.
    If you don't want to come across as a hypocrite, don't put things in writing...

So in closing, "Thank you NostrilDumbAss."

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    Invest in whine.

It seems to be on the rise.
    I made my comment to pretty much say, "we are all here to play a game". Since we all invest in this game, be it time and or money, we want it to be the absolute best it can be. A lot of us have been playing for 4 years. We spend a lot of time playing, time we could invest in other things that could improve ourselves. Some play for free, but spend a lot of time playing so their grind means something to them, other spend a little and others spend a lot. We all invest in the game and want it to be the most fair to everyone.

The game isn't fair to anyone, not even the ones who spend to maintain the game. GREE has taken advantage of those who spend a lot by adding to current events and adding more goals as well as increasing the requirements almost 1000 fold for everyone else while removing rewards for people who play at the low to medium level and one could argue the high level as well, making the only level of play extreme if you want any payoff.

We complain because we invest as well but get no payout because of it. Any increase of stats we get is completely made null because the boss events get more health than we can even deal with.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Skip this event. Too much energy, too much experience. Just when I thought Gree was hitting a good balance, some schmuck pushes the crazy dial to max at Gree hq.

Consistent Contributor Bambamgunz's Avatar
    Post Count
    My faction is skipping this event as crazy ex and energy.Anyway there is no FLTQ or crates..

Banned
    Post Count
    Ok let God sort it out is skipping event. A top 10 or 15 team

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Faction 212 will be skipping the event. Obviously flawed and the faction part hasn't showed at all yet!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My 1000 rank faction will be skipping this event also...

...but then we skip every event...

Consistent Contributor AfterHours-Oliver's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegaman View Post
    My 1000 rank faction will be skipping this event also...

...but then we skip every event...
    Join forces with After Hours? We have beds free and could likely get at least half way through prestige together!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    The game isn't fair to anyone, not even the ones who spend to maintain the game. GREE has taken advantage of those who spend a lot by adding to current events and adding more goals as well as increasing the requirements almost 1000 fold for everyone else while removing rewards for people who play at the low to medium level and one could argue the high level as well, making the only level of play extreme if you want any payoff.

We complain because we invest as well but get no payout because of it. Any increase of stats we get is completely made null because the boss events get more health than we can even deal with.
    Contact Obama and tell him GREE is being unfair. Start a Change.org petition.

Let's get the Department of Justice involved in this travesty.

Post Count
    Apologies for the delay in this reply. We had some issues with the in game schedule.

This event should be a Non-Guild LTQ.

Showdown in Singapore Starts @ 7/31/2015 and ends on 8/6/2015

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] Dredd View Post
    Apologies for the delay in this reply. We had some issues with the in game schedule.

This event should be a Non-Guild LTQ.

Showdown in Singapore Starts @ 7/31/2015 and ends on 8/6/2015
    What about the energy requirements? Those can't be right. Did you look into it also?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

LTQ energy requirement

Quote Originally Posted by tigerlion View Post
    What about the energy requirements? Those can't be right. Did you look into it also?
    I guess that can't be changed in the middle of the event. What happens when Dredd locks a thread? I saw some other post stating that he locks the thread, after his answer.

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    I haven't done a iltq in about 2 months.. fltqs I do just to help out faction