Globe comes and goes

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Globe comes and goes

Post Count

Globe comes and goes

My globes globe keeps disappearing during battle. Makes it kinda hard to battle if I can't log on to battle screen. It's happening to several of my team mates.

And the leader board is not showing the teams above us. Broken or a way to make the top teams spend more? Either way it's no fun, bring back the full leader board pls.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Timala View Post
    My globes globe keeps disappearing during battle. Makes it kinda hard to battle if I can't log on to battle screen. It's happening to several of my team mates.

And the leader board is not showing the teams above us. Broken or a way to make the top teams spend more? Either way it's no fun, bring back the full leader board pls.

Exactly, either we are paying the price for them sacking two thirds of their staff with a shoddy game or it's on the way out and they're trying to milk the last few drops from this drying up cash cow.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    :: DjSyla :: DjBrewski :: Blue Undertaker :: Dj ANGERFiST :: DjAssAssiNSy ::

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Same here

I do my hits...switch the accounts and theres no battle nomore for the other

Damn - i would spend tons of GOLD...but if there's no battle i can't hit

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    Exactly, either we are paying the price for them sacking two thirds of their staff with a shoddy game or it's on the way out and they're trying to milk the last few drops from this drying up cash cow.
    Actually only 30% of the staff got sacked and I doubt CC is on the decline to the point they would drop it. GREE is starting to take a quality over quantity approach with their games and CC is one of their bigger money makers so it should be safe

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcw9811 View Post
    Actually only 30% of the staff got sacked and I doubt CC is on the decline to the point they would drop it. GREE is starting to take a quality over quantity approach with their games and CC is one of their bigger money makers so it should be safe
    No, it was originally reported as 30% getting the sack, later reports said two thirds. Either way, they have sacked between 30-66% of their staff and it was with immediate effect. That's not cutting out dead wood, even your 30% figure is massive for any company.

You make a lot of assumptions. How do you know they are going for quality over quantity? Where's your evidence that Crime City is one of their biggest money makers, especially long term? So what games are they going to drop?

Considering all the glitches in this war so far, the quality seems to be going downhill, fast.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    Considering all the glitches in this war so far, the quality seems to be going downhill, fast.
    Not only the glitches but also the back to back events, changing the numbers of Epic Boss kills to complete, no good prizes in Raid Boss....

Post Count
    Is this happening on iOS or droid?

Everything but the LB is fine on my Apples. LB only shows our syn & below us in rank.
    Line ID: clementine88

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The only issues I'm experiencing are - constantly being asked if I want to install new data & restarts, crime city has stopped working & restarts, can't connect to server msg when hitting in battles, no war going on msg, globe will disappear @ any point during a battle & have to restart game, oh and sometimes the globe is nowhere to be found when I log in.

Other than that the game is of the utmost quality...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Is this happening on iOS or droid?

Everything but the LB is fine on my Apples. LB only shows our syn & below us in rank.
    I'm on Android. iOS seems to work

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    The only issues I'm experiencing are - constantly being asked if I want to install new data & restarts, crime city has stopped working & restarts, can't connect to server msg when hitting in battles, no war going on msg, globe will disappear @ any point during a battle & have to restart game, oh and sometimes the globe is nowhere to be found when I log in.

Other than that the game is of the utmost quality...
    Quoted for truth!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have only had my crate event about 3 times in the last 24 hours as well as the other issues.