In Praise Of Gree

Although we are very reluctant to admit it, in many ways Gree get things spot on.

I recently won for myself one of those flamethrower units - the Thought Purifier. Upon close examination, I was struck by the intricacy of its design and the fine attention to detail. It is a beautiful creation. I would say the same about the Silent Swan.

And praise too for the general graphics of the game - even in the most intense of battles, it is quite remarkable just how well all of the units interact together and perform as they should.

The vast majority of posts on this Forum are negative about Gree. In fairness, I thought it only right that there should be at least one Thread where we can express our appreciation when they get things right.

indeed Spartan, the attention to detail is spot on , they have very good techs for this department, hopefully any new units have same details...must take a lot of programmers to get all the units moving in sync and the fluidness of motion is awesome.

So I just want to make sure I understand the point of this thread. LoW has good looking models? Maybe they ought to rename the game Project Runway: may the best design win. Or better yet: Best of Show. Sorry guys, so far all of the latest epics are pretty useless in terms adding meaningful potency to squads. The only competition now seems to be who has the highest ranking squads in terms of points. Really, is that what this game has become?

Of course, there are many aspects of the game that deserve criticism. I have posted many negative comments myself, but always in the hope that I might help to improve things. There are many Threads for that sort of comment. The idea of this Thread was somewhere to give praise when praise is due.