Sirius please help - banned account

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sirius please help - banned account

Post Count

Sirius please help - banned account

Hi Sirius,

sorry for starting this thread but I don't know how I can help my guild mate else (his ticket no. are 2568831 and 2569260)

At the very start of the last war his gold level went up approximately 12mill above his vault level for no reason, in order to protect it he upgraded one of his buildings & his gold level dropped back below limit, but within minutes it went back up, so after upgrading 5 buildings and donating 35 mill to guild bank all went back to normal until yesterday.
    Keeping the gold would have resulted in being hit even harder during war when overvault.

His first keystroke yesterday morning (his game was already open overnight) activated a banned message.
    He has since deleted the game from his iPad & reloaded from the cloud to no
    avail, this time the message read "connection error with this account"
    He is absolutely no hacker and can not be blamed for a game-bug.
    He is a member of SVC since the first day of guilds and he is playing 7/24 - so being locked out of the game is really hard for him.

It would be really great if you could help him to get back into the game - until now he has no response from the service so he don't know why he is banned (the only thing we can think about is what I wrote above)

I also posted in this thread
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ng-huge-levels
    might be this was the same bug (he is lvl 240, might be the reason why he didn't see a lvl jump)

Regards and thanks
    Vyper

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bump for this issue.

Post Count
    Taking a look into this for you! Very weird bug and that might be why the account got locked down. Make sure he has sent in a ticket to support.

Post Count
    Thx Sirius, yes he sent a ticket (I posted the numbers above) your help is much appreciated!

Post Count
    Hi Sirius,

Today my guild mate got an answer on his ticket #2569260 saying that his account is banned because of 'violating our terms of service' and that the account ban is permanent.
    Please help us. It is very frustrating for him that he has done nothing wrong, is not even given a reason and is not able to help his guild now.
    Please let me know if there is anything we should do now.

Regards
    Vyper

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vyper View Post
    Hi Sirius,

Today my guild mate got an answer on his ticket #2569260 saying that his account is banned because of 'violating our terms of service' and that the account ban is permanent.
    Please help us. It is very frustrating for him that he has done nothing wrong, is not even given a reason and is not able to help his guild now.
    Please let me know if there is anything we should do now.

Regards
    Vyper
    Following the follow up on this with interest, popcorn and Cola.... - Cant wait to see how Gree will resolve this matter for an of their long dedicated players....

Post Count
    Very frustrating if a bug made it look like he's violating some part of the ToS by no fault of his own.

Was it because he used the gold, not reported it to GREE, or what?

Please keep us updated.
    I hope your guild mate gets his acct back asap.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Still no answer from Gree.... Only that he violated terms of service....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wait, so he got gold for "free," then instead of sending in a ticket to report it immediately, he used it to upgrade and donate to the guild, TWICE? Even if that gold was taken during war, according to you, anything above his vault limit wouldn't of been his anyway so why would it matter?

Of course, I totally understand getting "free" stuff and thinking of using it without consequence, but still, there's always a risk when using anything that isn't suppose to happen in the game... According to their ToS, any account could be banned even if using just the "glitches" in the game. But I'm sure they know they will be doing a lot of people favors if they did this. Lots in my guild are just waiting for some good excuse to leave.

Post Count
    Hi Sirius

thank You for helping our mate. Our guild is a regular one, with players working hard
    we are playing this game for the fun, not to be the Number one.
    And We all know how weird was this weekend of wars with all these issues
    thank You By advance for your understanding And your kindness

regards

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I would like to see this resolved. If it's a legitimate ban then say so and explain to the player what the offense was. If it's a mistake fix it and apologize.

Until this is done, it's one more nail in the coffin.

ANSWER PLEASE.

Post Count
    No changes, he is still banned and hasn't got a more detailed answer from gree. Really hard for someone who plays the game since 5 years nearly 16 hours each day. He had convinced his son in law and his grandson to play the game and now it looks like gree doesn't have the time to help him or at least to tell him the reason why he is banned.
    If it is really because of the gold bug at battle start than I think nearly all player have to be banned - show me one player who hasn't taken anything without having earned it - and who wrote a ticket because he got something for free....
    I definitely think he learned his lesson and he will write a ticket next time.... but to be honest: I still don't believe he did anything wrong (or if he did something wrong than he hasn't deserve to be banned permanently from the game)

So again: Sirius please help him!!!

Post Count
    If someone gives you something for free than it's yours. You don't commit a crime by accepting the gift and using it. If it's given by mistake, fix the problem and don't point your finger at the receiver. Banning someone don't fix your problem, it's making it worse. So take your responsabiliteit and fix this issue, it's already taking to much time.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Let's hear it... update for this dedicated player, please...

Consistent Contributor Samskill's Avatar
    Post Count
    IMO GREE doesn't ban someone that easily as it hurts their pocket. Not even most hackers in the past era.
    I am pretty sure there is more then meet the eye.
    Irregardless, GREE should do some explanation to calm the mass.
    NO MORE FUN !