Crime City's 50th Battle Bash!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Crime City's 50th Battle Bash!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Crime City's 50th Battle Bash!

With our 49th Syndicate Battle quickly approaching, it would be nice for a little pomp and circumstance surrounding the big 'ol 50th!

Special Prizes with Big Stats in theme?

Not sure if there is a plan, insert numerous jokes, or if Gree has noticed, but for players that have fought in every single one...a little celebration is called for, me thinks.

Hopefully we get some mod action and raises a few questions.

Maybe we could even offer up prize suggestions. Not trying to throw more development in the middle of a RB re-write, so prizes might be the easiest path.

Cheers

Post Count
    I think it's about time they up the prizes by an order of magnitude or two... we need to make every other weapon obsolete overnight again.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    It's also our 8th consecutive battle weekend. We should have something special when we hit 10
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I think it's about time they up the prizes by an order of magnitude or two... we need to make every other weapon obsolete overnight again.
    Agreed that multiple event stat inflation is a bad thing...but for the 50th, maybe start Indy IP prizes at 150k, topping out at 4.5m range, adjusting syn goal prizes and Indy # of fight win prizes accordingly for this 1 event, then go back to what it is now afterwards.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I would suggest a case event, 3 LTQ's, a LTB and an EB at the same time as the battle.

Joke Mr. Sheppard, that was a joke! Laugh with us!

Consistent Contributor The Movie Critic's Avatar
    Post Count
    The only thing GREE has planned is to squeeze more money out of their customers before pulling the plug on the game.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My Syndicate:
    Ignored the Elite Raid Boss thanks to the missing day,
    only did the first day of Epic boss thanks to Gree's screw up,
    skipped the battle weekend to enjoy some time off,

Having also spent a few years working on my IPH, I have a hood full of level 10 LTB's but also didn't bother even starting the last one because I fail to see the point any more.

Also, the lack of information from Gree is crazy at the moment. People leaving in their hundreds and they don't give a **** because the top 300 players (Not syndicates) spent ****loads in the 40% off sale.
    Definition of Game: A competitive activity involving skill, chance, or endurance on the part of two or more persons who play according to a single set of rules, usually for their own amusement or for that of spectators.

As the rules in CC differ by level, does that stop it being classed as a game?

Post Count
    It would be very nice if GREE gifted us 50 gold to celebrate the Fiftieth Battle for Empire City.

How about it, GREE?
    Line ID: clementine88