GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Server error

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Server error

Why so many server errors? Every time I try and get a boss up I get a server error. Log out, hard kill the game, reopen it, and try again only to have another server error. I've tried on wifi, off wifi, LTE, 4G, 3G...doesn't matter.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Anyone else having problems reaching theit guild ranking? To see how much one has donated in coins or helped earn guild points? Can get to guild chat with no issue but get server errors need Internet for the ranking tab.

Can do anything else in the game with no errors so I wonder if that section points to a different server as to why causing the error.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Points are broken, but the donation ranking is working for me if you change tabs.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NOSOA View Post
    Why so many server errors? Every time I try and get a boss up I get a server error. Log out, hard kill the game, reopen it, and try again only to have another server error. I've tried on wifi, off wifi, LTE, 4G, 3G...doesn't matter.
    Do you have multiple accounts on 1 device? That's a problem with server errors. The original game account on the device works ok, the other accounts all give server errors.

Post Count
    The Guild Points list is not working ("Server Error"), it is not due to multiple accounts.