Coming sooner than you think, like it or not, WARCOM (or a facsimile thereof)!!!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Coming sooner than you think, like it or not, WARCOM (or a facsimile thereof)!!!!!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Coming sooner than you think, like it or not, WARCOM (or a facsimile thereof)!!!!!

WARCOM or something like WARCOM is on its way to Modern War, maybe, kinda, possibly, or not!

Betcha will be BEGGING for that real, neat, swell, sweet, super, keen equipment to reappear. LOL

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...50#post1524450
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Sounds exciting

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    all gree needed to dowith EQ was make events for it rather than it degrading stats we all tried tobuild.

but no... they tried to change the gane too much with no explanations and it cost them thousands of gold players.

instead of EQ make it an Elite Team that does a special ltq of their own.

and maybe it can use units of their own like frontline to help them or many other possibilities.

though my submarine will miss its fluffy hat and my tank liked its new boots they will be fine.

the game is tiring and broken... fix the freezes...fix it so ppl can raid again... give all players fair free gold and make an event thats new and works.

simple? no thats gree so this is too complex to fix things like being able to raid.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    upgrading units and fusing is what they did in rage and they ended that game...

itwas an ok game with a stupid flaw from the start though...your story team who travels with you and demands to fight etc was weaker than the enemies u can get or win. think of it like The Expendables but half way thru Stallone etc go baking while ur Enemies are now ur team.

thank you for the info and posts.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannot Connect To Server View Post

itwas an ok game with a stupid flaw from the start though...your story team who travels with you and demands to fight etc was weaker than the enemies u can get or win. think of it like The Expendables but half way thru Stallone etc go baking while ur Enemies are now ur team.

I think you nailed what THE GREE is soon gonna be serving up at The Homeless Tapper Cafe & Hostel. LOL
    Thanks for helping explain it so everyone can better understand it.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sstuutss View Post
    Sounds exciting
    Hehehe, yes sir, EXCITING & AWESOME.

"

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    They've actually managed to slow down inflation at the top end but still very unequal for new entrants.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Fusing and upgrading commanders has always been in War of Nations though. It really just looks like they're expanding on it.
    Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't. We had it here already with equipment and it didn't work and it was sc****d. I don't really see a big deal with trying to add something new to that game.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Agree, we are just doing the same events every cycle. Something new is fine. Btw, I liked equipment, put a new twist on war and gave weaker people a chance in war. Because in real life, the 98 pound weakling with the 44 mag can take out the muscle bound bully.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I'm no sure the 98 pound weakling could handle the .44 Mag lol.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Banned
    Post Count
    I didn't mind the equipment but it was way too unbalanced. If someone had a pair of sunglasses that were 1 point stronger than other persons equipment you would lose most of time even though stats were way different. That is what I hated about it.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    with EQ i still thk it would hv been better to do an Elite Team or Swat team and they hv their own ltq.

so we have wd fl rb eb ltqs fltqs box...

but EQ swat team does special missions....

And during that "LTQ" like during FL you collect elites etc you could collect extra eq. and you collect extra swat team and units and bonuses for your main army.

They could do a lot with MW to mk it fun and challenging again but Gree dont know how.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Or maybe just focus on getting all the boosts we already have to work and display correctly first.

I'm just saying.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannot Connect To Server View Post

That was one of the best analogies I have ever read on this forum....
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13