SIRIUS please give a status report

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SIRIUS please give a status report

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

SIRIUS please give a status report

Since you seem to have forgotten about the many other threads about the war issues, and haven't commented in days...yet posted about guild trials, wanted to start a new thread with your name in the title so you could not miss this one.

What is the status with the war glitches? When are we getting are rewards for guild wins and heroic wins?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    What is being done about the gem "non" sale? Do we need to turn in tickets to get refunds?

Post Count
    Considering all the constant f***ups, you are still planning to buy gems?

I'm shaking both of my heads at you!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My guess is that the onslaught of layoffs were the more highly compensated. Leaving us with a lot of out of the catalogue newbies. Right now Gree newbies are trying to even understand what we are talking about. It's the self inflicted cycle of doom. Have seen this business model implode many a companies. Once started all most impossible to stop

Post Count
    I doubt that many at the top were let go recently.

From reading about GREE, there are too many chiefs and chiefs' friends and not enough indians.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Getting an update about this now. As for the gem issue with the 20% off sale those folks should be getting credited for the matter soon.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Getting an update about this now. As for the gem issue with the 20% off sale those folks should be getting credited for the matter soon.
    Sirius. Thank you for getting the EB guild section to work correct. Any update on the war rewards? It's been days. We have members who will be joining our team but we can't open spots/people leave until we're sure they get proper rewards. This was promised during war...last weeknd

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Thank you Sirius. I received my gems today.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    And we are now into the 2nd Monday after war has ended...and still no update on when we will receive our rewards.

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Still no thrashe eye, jope you will be ready before next war
    The Red Baron TRB

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This is a joke - almost two weeks since last war started and you can't hand out rewards???? You seem like a good guy Sirius - hope you find a better job.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    This is a joke - almost two weeks since last war started and you can't hand out rewards???? You seem like a good guy Sirius - hope you find a better job.
    I've received email that the war rewards were awarded, but I don't have anything yet
    Purple Squirrel

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I stopped to send tickets about guild problems. Several of my guild got the email too, all should be solved, bit nothing is solved
    The Red Baron TRB

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    Thanks for your patience, everyone. We apologize for a delayed response with this, it's apparently been a tricky fix!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Thanks for your patience, everyone. We apologize for a delayed response with this, it's apparently been a tricky fix!
    No offense A&F, as I know you mean well, but how is it that us, the players, knew it would be a tricky fix. That is why we posted right away, and sent in tickets right away. Because we've been down this road before...once war is over, going back to be rewarded missed prizes never works correctly. You want to schedule 3-4-5-6 days wars over the weekend, fine. But have people ready to fix problems immediately as the occur, not 2 weeks later, after telling us it's been fixed, now saying sorry, please be patient it's not fixed.