Meet your new Community Manager: [PM] Dredd - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Meet your new Community Manager: [PM] Dredd

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Napgar View Post
    Welcome, Dredd - hope you will have the right position in the GREE team and the time to address and bring resolve to our legitimate concerns and needs - it should be well known within GREE that proper and accurate communication and adequate response to your customers is an important key to success.
    And there is a lot of trust to be regained...
    Hope you don't get discouraged and frustrated by the negative (and often unreasonable, and sometimes offending) comments of some on this forum - but you probably already know them (they're always the same... wonder why they are still here... if you don't like what you get, move on...)
    Your opinion does not matter for Gree. They have own business way and to hate the customers is key to success.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks for proving my point so effectively...
    Last edited by legalious; 08-03-2015 at 08:04 AM. Reason: Offensive Post

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Thanks for proving my point so effectively...
    As said by Mr. Passive Aggressive
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=Napgar;1525117]Welcome, Dredd - hope you will have the right position in the GREE team and the time to address and bring resolve to our legitimate concerns and needs - it should be well known within GREE that proper and accurate communication and adequate response to your customers is an important key to success.
    Hope you don't get discouraged and frustrated by the negative (and often unreasonable, and sometimes offending) comments of some on this forum - but you probably already know them (they're always the same... wonder why they are still here... if you don't like what you get, move on...)[/QUOTE

Are implying you like the service since you have not moved on?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Bolt was doing a good job, at least he was answering question. But i guess he was too good they banned him so i dont Expect PM to stay for long
    Last edited by psyconaz; 08-03-2015 at 10:22 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Looks like Mr Dredd is still on vacation. It's Monday, and still didn't answer any posts about LTQ screw-up, crate not started, etc. Not better than the others, as we can see..

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    Dumb question I'm sure.. What what does PM in this case mean?

Private message, player moderator, program manager, project manager?
    personal messenger.. personal massage... primate moderator(monkey brigade)...post menopausal... personal manipulator...

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Welcome, Dredd - hope you will have the right position in the GREE team and the time to address and bring resolve to our legitimate concerns and needs - it should be well known within GREE that proper and accurate communication and adequate response to your customers is an important key to success.
    Hope you don't get discouraged and frustrated by the negative (and often unreasonable, and sometimes offending) comments of some on this forum - but you probably already know them (they're always the same... wonder why they are still here... if you don't like what you get, move on...)
    ty nap from that post we can clearly see you like the game as it is.. so we will expect no more post from you about glitches bugs and or any other topic that might revolve around programming needing fixed. please also contact the (pm)dredd with a direct link to your bank account so he can set up auto withdrawls to compensate them for the excellent(choking here) programming you so obviously love. on a side note they have already looked at your bank balance and request that you take out a second mortgage on your house or secure a loan as your bank account isn't adequate comensation

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by good gawd noooo View Post
    ty nap from that post we can clearly see you like the game as it is.. so we will expect no more post from you about glitches bugs and or any other topic that might revolve around programming needing fixed. please also contact the (pm)dredd with a direct link to your bank account so he can set up auto withdrawls to compensate them for the excellent(choking here) programming you so obviously love. on a side note they have already looked at your bank balance and request that you take out a second mortgage on your house or secure a loan as your bank account isn't adequate comensation
    Yes, I still like to play this game with my team, if not, I wouldn't do it and you wouldn't hear me here. I played it now for more than 3 years and yes, it has a lot of "challenges" but I consider that as part of the game challenge. And yes, the service provided by GREE is poor and far below the business average, and yes, a lot of mistakes are made over and over again, and yes, I have been close to walking away from it because of it but despite all that we still have good times with people I've been together in this for years. And yes, I buy gold in a moderate way and to the extent I find it justified for the entertainment it offers and to help the team.
    Despite of the continuous negative postings on this forum by a few, I know there are still a lot out there who have a good time with their mates and will keep playing as long as the game offers what they find interesting, entertaining or challenging in it.
    I repeat again, if you don't like what you get, move on...

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Everything you just posted that's wrong with the game, is all the same stuff anyone else has posted about. But when they do so, it's somehow wrong?

I guess "do as I say, not as I do", are words you live by.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER