Meet your new Community Manager: [PM] Dredd - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Meet your new Community Manager: [PM] Dredd

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    I assume that you use a ticket/tracking tool for dev (hopefully jira)..
    JIRA, eh? If that is the case, then I can see why their QA has problems...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Jedi View Post
    JIRA, eh? If that is the case, then I can see why their QA has problems...
    Wasn't talking QA, was talking BAU Dev.. I would assume QA are using something like QC (although I never liked that tool, but I'll leave that to QA management)

Post Count
    I work on various aspects of the game from event creation, forums, and other support functions for Modern War.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] Dredd View Post
    I work on various aspects of the game from event creation, forums, and other support functions for Modern War.
    Oh jeez, it's a one man show over there now. Lol, yeah the game isn't going anywhere lol. I'll bet they even let the custodial staff go and Dredd is just that poor summer intern they told to hold down the fort until everyone else comes back from "vacation".
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    Oh jeez, it's a one man show over there now. Lol, yeah the game isn't going anywhere lol. I'll bet they even let the custodial staff go and Dredd is just that poor summer intern they told to hold down the fort until everyone else comes back from "vacation".
    "Vacation"??? It is sad when people get laid-off. Gree probably plans to re-hire them at a lower wage and start them from the bottom again.

My sympathy to DREDD for having to be the target of our FRUSTRATIONS with GREE. Not sure how involved he is with all of the GREE FAILURES, but good luck.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    You misunderstand I think. Maybe read it again.

And no, GREE is not going to rehire any of them.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    welcome Dredd

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hi Do you know anything about the current locked box event not starting or the LTQ starting too early. Should we be doing the LTQ or not? I hope we can get some answers soon. Very confused. ��

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Weekend my friend. Probably no answer until Monday.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Has he or she contributed any useful information to share with this community?

Or is it the usual GREE's lack of communication of any useful information?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

LTQ

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Baby View Post
    Hi Do you know anything about the current locked box event not starting or the LTQ starting too early. Should we be doing the LTQ or not? I hope we can get some answers soon. Very confused. ��
    There is another thread on the LTQ. It has info from other players. It basically says that the individual part has started early and takes too much energy to do. If you start it, that might not count for the faction part. Or the faction part might not come out at all. Some factions are not even starting it. I am going to post to my faction to not start it also. I hope I'm not too late. Too bad Dredd does not announce anything.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    He will only appear and answer random questions nobody cares about and not answer questions people want and need answers to. He will also wait extreme amounts of time to respond and act like it was prompt. He will be terrible just like all the rest.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You forgot to say he will lock the thread, it look like his specialty
    Last edited by psyconaz; 08-02-2015 at 07:48 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Welcome, Dredd - hope you will have the right position in the GREE team and the time to address and bring resolve to our legitimate concerns and needs - it should be well known within GREE that proper and accurate communication and adequate response to your customers is an important key to success.
    And there is a lot of trust to be regained...
    Hope you don't get discouraged and frustrated by the negative (and often unreasonable, and sometimes offending) comments of some on this forum - but you probably already know them (they're always the same... wonder why they are still here... if you don't like what you get, move on...)