How on earth are these leaderboard people full epic out??

So with my luck with epic drops and hearing people complain about the drop rate I look at the leaderboards and notice the people on there are full lvl epic out! How the f%#* is this possible with such a low epic drop rate?

Because they spend a lot of money, thousands of dollars in some cases.

Well if thats the case what idiots! What a achievment in life they have..
    I thought they'd cheat because some of these guys have a full roster of full lvl epics that where just released that week!

They wait for the latest Epic to be released and then spend whatever they need to in order to get 4 or 8 or ... etc

One player spent about $10,000 over a 3 month period. Another player spent $1,000 in less than 24 hours.

We should not criticise them too much. Their expenditure is probably keeping this game going for the rest of us.

Some are better at this game and spend more time playing than complaining

Because I save gold keys untill I have about 100, if I open in batches of ten keys I ususallly get about 3 epics. I don't spend money, and everyone knows it a waste opening one key at a time.

That's hilarious, I know several spenders, all with many epics. None spent more than a couple hundred. Even funnier, I don't spend and have as many epics. Some of us know how to play, some know how to pay.
    All my epics gather dust, game is boring but fun to post screen shots of them in forums.