Swift Slaying are not so swift...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Swift Slaying are not so swift...

Post Count

Swift Slaying are not so swift...

... Swift Slaying event has gone active in event calendar, yet no quests recieved - all recieved was another "super sale" offer by Gree....

Would be GREAT if Gree would use event calendar as an actual calendar stating type of event and date/time of when event goes live... - Would allow the users to plan ahead what to take part in and when what will happen....

Post Count
    Well, GREE said that all events begin @3pm PDT and end @2pm PDT, but... (It's GREE.)

Wow, 40% off sale! *link*
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 07-29-2015 at 04:53 PM. Reason: added link
    Line ID: clementine88

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    And the gltq for trials is gone

Post Count
    Yeah, guild tab is blank.

Post Count
    Hey Guys,

We are looking into it and should have it sorted shortly.
    Last edited by Sirius; 07-29-2015 at 04:31 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Sirius why so many issues lately one after another?? I know we as the kingdom age community have always seen issues but it seems it's every event one after another now. Still doesn't seem the daily units that nobody ever got for wins/streaks(I know one worked but I'm talking about the one that never worked) have been rewarded when it was said "we will get it fixed and make sure guilds are compensated for it" but we all know how that goes. But back to my 1st question...... Why so many issue lately?? Thanks.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaDon View Post
    Sirius why so many issues lately one after another?? I know we as the kingdom age community have always seen issues but it seems it's every event one after another now. Still doesn't seem the daily units that nobody ever got for wins/streaks(I know one worked but I'm talking about the one that never worked) have been rewarded when it was said "we will get it fixed and make sure guilds are compensated for it" but we all know how that goes. But back to my 1st question...... Why so many issue lately?? Thanks.
    Here's a challenge for you, can you remember a event cycle that didn't have issues?
    I personally can't remember one over the last two years.
    Daily player

Sirius, thank you for your reply. Very swift action is needed with fix on missing Guild Trial Quest due to length of time taken to complete a trial. I understand that you understand our frustrations and concerns. Still, this is a huge problem. Thanks and hoping this can be resolved quickly.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I didn't ever say there wasn't one cause your right there has always been an issue it just seems it's been one after another recently instead of a few of the calendar events starting ok then issues. Yes there has always been one your right. And Sirus I know it's not your fault I'm just asking a question so not trying to come down on you as I know it's out of your hands. Thanks for update on it though.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Also, the new building. It shows up on game version 3.3 but not with the new updated version

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Frothypython View Post
    Also, the new building. It shows up on game version 3.3 but not with the new updated version
    Dang! Once again we get screwed by doing a KA update.
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Guild trials are back but build still not on updated devices and the swift slaying quest is not here yet.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Yes - the issues have dramatically compounded since the news that the GREE QA department has been laid off. Someone would really need to try hard to convince me this is a coincidence. The timing of the gem sale is very suspicious and most founders are recommending the obvious. DONT BUY GEMS

Time for some straight talk GREE.

Post Count
    Don't hold your breath.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    12 midnight eastern without warning swift slaying appears in individual quests .24 hour LTQ . Now listen we all report errors and problems and I really don't complain much about scheduling , but this is utter nonsense . I just finished a trial that zapped my energy bar . ( side note - level 2 trials are definitely more energy intensive than they used to)