Warrior Amulet is a fraud by Gree

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Warrior Amulet is a fraud by Gree

Post Count

Warrior Amulet is a fraud by Gree

Just completed Warrior Amulet quest happy to note that I wont need to buy as many weapon packs from Gree to complete EB events..... - However this turns out to be another F R E E K I N G T E M P Bonus?!!! - Why was this not shown in neither the questlog nor on splashscreens???

... Are Gree setting up events with prizes that ppl wants to invest gems in in order to lower their onward spendings for certain events by showing of GREAT boost prizes, but at the end of the day just hand out L A M E T E M P bonuses out, which NO ONE wants?

.... Seriously, gemming for something that turns out to be temp is waste of RL money.... - When can I expect Gree to refund me fully ?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ZicZac View Post
    Just completed Warrior Amulet quest happy to note that I wont need to buy as many weapon packs from Gree to complete EB events..... - However this turns out to be another F R E E K I N G T E M P Bonus?!!! - Why was this not shown in neither the questlog nor on splashscreens???

... Are Gree setting up events with prizes that ppl wants to invest gems in in order to lower their onward spendings for certain events by showing of GREAT boost prizes, but at the end of the day just hand out L A M E T E M P bonuses out, which NO ONE wants?

.... Seriously, gemming for something that turns out to be temp is waste of RL money.... - When can I expect Gree to refund me fully ?
    I just completed this also. On the splash screen it shows +5% EB attack Increase, however on my profile it shows as temp.
    Gree this is not right, and needs to be fixed.
    On top of the disaster of a war, now we have more fraud. Get your act together before you have no more customers.
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    TOTALLY AGREE. I have never gemmed this type of crate even due to the sheer amount of gems it would take and the units that drop if you don't get the prize are not so hot. But there are always a bunch that go for the gold on it to get the top prizes, which I know must cost you guys a bit, so for a temp prize, that would totally suck. You guys help keep the game going for those of us who have ridden it out for a while and actually do enjoy it. I have spent some money, mainly bldg.'s for IPH and weapons to keep up with the EB quest, but nothing like I know you guys do. You have my backing, that is for sure.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Old saying about a fool and his money...

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Acadian View Post
    TOTALLY AGREE. I have never gemmed this type of crate even due to the sheer amount of gems it would take and the units that drop if you don't get the prize are not so hot. But there are always a bunch that go for the gold on it to get the top prizes, which I know must cost you guys a bit, so for a temp prize, that would totally suck. You guys help keep the game going for those of us who have ridden it out for a while and actually do enjoy it. I have spent some money, mainly bldg.'s for IPH and weapons to keep up with the EB quest, but nothing like I know you guys do. You have my backing, that is for sure.
    I usually don't gem box events. (I did for the health Regen units). I got the antiquary with gold opens. But since the unit WAS NOT advertised as temporary, it should be a permanent boost.
    That's the point of this thread.
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Hmmm...Gree, since the leaderboard only shows top 25, are you planning on cheating 26-50 out of the top 50 prizes again?
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    The icon disappeared on my mini account sometime during war, I can't even open boxes.
    Kingdom Age:186-190-498

Firm believer that glitter and a good craft beer solves everything

New to Dragons Realm, be my friend: 644-156-209

Consistent Contributor Samskill's Avatar
    Post Count
    This is totally not acceptable, but had any of the past fraud temp bonus been fixed ?
    NO MORE FUN !

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Now the +5% EB attack boost is showing as permanent

Too bad so many gave up on trying to get it.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Now the +5% EB attack boost is showing as permanent

Too bad so many gave up on trying to get it.

JNsolberg is correct,
    Gree "support" replied back after "just" 5 days stating updating to latest client would resolve the issue. I can confirm this, so (for once) I cangive Gree credit for this resolution

//Zic