Chance of RB legendary slashed - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chance of RB legendary slashed

Post Count
    I never go to McD, and nobody gets Boardwalk.

I only need the Overcoat, now... got the Blaster early & the Shooter last night.
    *fingers crossed*
    Line ID: clementine88

Consistent Contributor copernicus's Avatar
    Post Count
    RB has turned into another case event. Good luck everyone on getting the blaster. My heart won't be broken if I end up missing it.

Post Count
    Meh, I don't expect to get it just like box events.

Post Count
    I need the overcoat on one account and the overcoat and blaster on the other. This will be the first time in a long time that I wont likely finish indi.
    511982039, 289915690, 421304324, 881517294, 694416644, 525235151

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    RB has turned into another case event. Good luck everyone on getting the blaster. My heart won't be broken if I end up missing it.
    True. What does annoy a bit is the amount of time put in for prizes that simply don't do a thing for me. Only four or five out of fifteen items (and one of those refuses to appear)
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    True. What does annoy a bit is the amount of time put in for prizes that simply don't do a thing for me. Only four or five out of fifteen items (and one of those refuses to appear)
    lol, the suckiness of having great stats!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Any of you ever play the McDonalds Monopoly game? I swear I got park place 5000 times and NEVER got a Boardwalk. It's a scam, I tell you! I want my million dollars!
    You know this was a verified scam right? http://www.nytimes.com/2001/08/22/us...-contests.html

I'm sure nothing like this would ever happen at Gree.

Post Count
    Uuuh... I think the scams have been verified here... over and over and over and over again.

Q: What can we do about it?
    A: Nothing.

Consistent Contributor PhantomNine's Avatar
    Post Count
    Even the top 5 teams are unable to finish this boss event! Think most of us have been playing for that ghetto blaster?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugzy View Post
    You know this was a verified scam right? http://www.nytimes.com/2001/08/22/us...-contests.html

I'm sure nothing like this would ever happen at Gree.
    The game wasn't a scam, some employees in one iteration of the game managed to steal some of the winning pieces.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Any of you ever play the McDonalds Monopoly game? I swear I got park place 5000 times and NEVER got a Boardwalk. It's a scam, I tell you! I want my million dollars!
    If you ever want to get out of the mail room and into a court room, you're going to have to step up your game. If you are in front of a judge and you cite a case as precedent, it would help you greatly if that case actually had some connection to the case you were arguing, or at least you should be careful not to cite something that brings the gavel down in favor of opposing counsel (that means lawyer - you'll learn that in your intro to criminal justice classes someday).

In this instance, the RB screens show that you have a 12% chance of winning a legendary prize and shows images of all three items. A reasonable person would assume that means all items have the same chance (and to be clear, I'm only illustrating how Gree likes to put out misinformation, I do not believe this is grounds for a class-action suit). In the case of McDonald's 2014 Monopoly game there was a one in 11 chance of getting Park Place and approximately a one in 651,000,000 chance of getting Boardwalk.

If Gree wants to keep things a mystery, that's fine, than don't post odds. Unfortunately, they have a habit of putting out partial or misleading information, which only eads to more confusion and customer dissatisfaction.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crime cow View Post
    If you ever want to get out of the mail room and into a court room, you're going to have to step up your game. If you are in front of a judge and you cite a case as precedent, it would help you greatly if that case actually had some connection to the case you were arguing, or at least you should be careful not to cite something that brings the gavel down in favor of opposing counsel (that means lawyer - you'll learn that in your intro to criminal justice classes someday).

In this instance, the RB screens show that you have a 12% chance of winning a legendary prize and shows images of all three items. A reasonable person would assume that means all items have the same chance (and to be clear, I'm only illustrating how Gree likes to put out misinformation, I do not believe this is grounds for a class-action suit). In the case of McDonald's 2014 Monopoly game there was a one in 11 chance of getting Park Place and approximately a one in 651,000,000 chance of getting Boardwalk.

If Gree wants to keep things a mystery, that's fine, than don't post odds. Unfortunately, they have a habit of putting out partial or misleading information, which only eads to more confusion and customer dissatisfaction.
    In all of that nonsense, the only part that had anything to do with your actual point was "a reasonable person would assume that means all items have the same chance." And that part is mistaken. Don't worry... keep practicing and you'll get better at this.
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    In all of that nonsense, the only part that had anything to do with your actual point was "a reasonable person would assume that means all items have the same chance." And that part is mistaken. Don't worry... keep practicing and you'll get better at this.
    Sorry, I used words and numbers in the same post, that's probably why you had trouble following along...I would tell you that you should keep practicing and you'll get better, but after 7,557 posts you've already proven that this is your career and any hope by the masses that you will post something sensible is as likely as catching snipe...

Post Count
    Maybe next time you'll learn what they mean before using them.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Post Count
    You're cute when you get flustered...it's kind of like watching a toddler who was just told he couldn't have another cookie...