(android) level 372 player looking for a guild

i'm a active player looking for a guild that scores in the top 1000 for guild wars and raids i score top 1500 with just me and my girl playing. one thing I will not install LINE i find it's app permissions to invasive. friend code WBH-HRM-FWV

Piece of cake. I run alone with 2 accounts better than T1000 with free energy^^
    Without Line (anonymous) you are out.

Good Luck
    Last edited by Pimatsu; 07-26-2015 at 06:34 PM.
    Gree's Customer Service Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Pimatsu View Post
    Piece of cake. I run alone with 2 accounts better than T1000 with free energy^^
    Without Line (anonymous) you are out.

Good Luck
    I have to agree with Pitmatsu on it, first off you don't have LINE and if you want a Guild within T1000 or better you need LINE, if you don't then you can continue playing with your girl and using the crappy in-game Guild chat to communicate with her, otherwise you can quit the game and play with your girl on another game that doesn't require the use LINE.
    Last edited by Ant venom; 07-26-2015 at 08:19 PM.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Thanks for your input guys! but I found a T50 that doesn't require line and works good with the chat in game.