Thread locked

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thread locked

Post Count

Thread locked

In the name of efficiency, how about we lock every thread ever made on this forum, before it's made?

For example, in the future, this thread would already have been locked before it was made, because nobody is allowed to post on these forums.

For the dwindling threads that remain on these forums, how about we go ahead and lock them down right now?

Does that sound like a good idea or what?

Post Count
    If your answer was 'no', then you're in the wrong place son.
    Last edited by Winnson; 05-03-2015 at 01:55 PM. Reason: your not you're

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If you're talking about the thread with the bonus gold it's a program that Gree runs. Send in a ticket asking about it.

As for the mods locking threads that's their way of getting attention. Pathetic!!

Post Count
    We freely promote tolerance, understanding, and discussion. As a matter of fact we encourage it!

*thread locked*

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Like a forum post Minority Report?

Threads will be created and they will inevitably invite comments which may result in eventual infractions. Therefore, thread creation should be eliminated to prevent such eventualities.

I like it.

Post Count
    Another thread about locking threads?

#LOCKED
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I very rarely comment, but I always get a good chuckle from the mods threatening to lock threads you guys comment on back and forth on. They take this board way too seriously. It's kinda sad, actually. They must know the game is dying a slow death. I wonder if they joke around the office and have bets going. "X amount of days until we are out of a job."

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I love tacos View Post
    As for the mods locking threads that's their way of getting attention. Pathetic!!
    What purpose would us moderators have in locking threads for attention. Your attempt at defamation goes evaded. We don't desire attention, we just want the same things most people want for the games we do play.
    Last edited by legalious; 05-04-2015 at 09:55 AM. Reason: To prevent continued shaming.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    What purpose would us moderators have in locking threads for attention. Your attempt at slander goes evaded. We don't desire attention, we just want the same things most people want for the games we do play.
    That would be libel, not slander. Just an FYI for future legal action.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    It is impossible to make a spoken statement in writing, regardless of accuracy. All statements made in writing are written statements.

Edit: Lol. The post to which mine refers was deleted. I would have quoted it but I think that would have been considered naming and shaming.
    Last edited by Weasel; 05-04-2015 at 11:45 AM.

Post Count
    To say the moderation here is heavy handed would be a tremendous understatement.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I have been watching from the sidelines and it seems that the moderators are only doing what is needed to. Break the CoC and you will get an array of things (post edit, deleted, warning, infraction, ban).

Moderation has been justified, but some guys seem power hungry (non moderators) to a point where what you say or do holds more weight than someone who holds a greater position in power. Just because you feel high and mighty as a tapper or a regular poster, you still have to follow the rules. For those that continue to get moderated, you might want to rethink how you post and don't just troll for the sake of it.

Threads like this only exist to cause unrest and don't provide actual value to the GAME.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by beartrap View Post

Threads like this only exist to cause unrest and don't provide actual value to the GAME.
    Remove the fun and banter, the fourms will die even more than they already have

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    What purpose would us moderators have in locking threads for attention. Your attempt at defamation goes evaded. We don't desire attention, we just want the same things most people want for the games we do play.
    LOL @ your edit reason. Well played.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by beartrap View Post
    I have been watching from the sidelines and it seems that the moderators are only doing what is needed to. Break the CoC and you will get an array of things (post edit, deleted, warning, infraction, ban).

Moderation has been justified, but some guys seem power hungry (non moderators) to a point where what you say or do holds more weight than someone who holds a greater position in power. Just because you feel high and mighty as a tapper or a regular poster, you still have to follow the rules. For those that continue to get moderated, you might want to rethink how you post and don't just troll for the sake of it.

You're new here. There used to be lots of conversation here, including arguments, debates, taunting, bragging, etc. People used to enjoy coming here to talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.